Cousins

BowlesMovement

I have to say, I am pretty impressed with how he has come along. His Receivers are OK, nothing special, and he is having a damn good season.

I highly doubt the skins let him hit FA, but if he does, do the Jets go after him?

I'd say his receivers are very good.  

I'm just happy they won the division over Philly and the Giants. Dallas I liked going into the season, but Romo is too good and valuable to lose....but as long as NYG or PHI doesn't win the division I'm happy.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Need to see him against a legit defense.  I think he's played three good teams this year and each time his the team has not even been in the game.

He made all the throws last night but should have been picked a few times as well.  Agree w/Afosomf that the Skins will franchise him unless they work out a contract.  I don't think he deserves the tag but they have no choice as the fan base and local media would crucify them if they simply allowed him to walk.

His play-off game will go a long way in determining if other teams will part with the compensation required once the Skins tag him.

I'm just happy they won the division over Philly and the Giants. Dallas I liked going into the season, but Romo is too good and valuable to lose....but as long as NYG or PHI doesn't win the division I'm happy.

Oh, to answer your question, yes I'd want them to go after Cousins but I don't think there's a chance he hits FA.

I was rooting hard for Washington, even though I hate Snyder.  Hate the Giants for obvious reasons and just hate guys like Kelly who think they're smarter than the game.

The Redskins have gone through too much trying to find a QB with RGIII, McCoy & Cousins to let the who won out to walk.  Like him but don't love him anyway.  This offseason could get interesting with QBs available.  Glennon, Mecklenberger, RGIII, Stafford, Bradford, Kaep could all be available.  

I have to say, I am pretty impressed with how he has come along. His Receivers are OK, nothing special, and he is having a damn good season.

I highly doubt the skins let him hit FA, but if he does, do the Jets go after him?

More importantly... it exemplifies the "RAFT a QB until you have one" theory. They took cousins 4th round, same draft as RG3.

It gives hope that a working mans QB can be had in rounds 2-4.  

Perhaps its nearing Petty time.

WAS will make the disastrous mistake of signing Cousins long term thank goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, what a dumb mistake signing a 27 year old QB who has played exceptionally well.

The Skins would be better off signing some journeyman reject who has never made the playoffs.

Yea, what a dumb mistake signing a 27 year old QB who has played exceptionally well.

The Skins would be better off signing some journeyman reject who has never made the playoffs.

Christ Cousins beats a sh*tty PHI defense and has a good game and suddenly he's the anointed one lol. Brian Hoyer part duhhh.

Christ Cousins beats a sh*tty PHI defense and has a good game and suddenly he's the anointed one lol. Brian Hoyer part duhhh.

One game? Do you even watch football?

Cousins is the 5th ranked QB in the NFL completing 69.5% of his passes for 3,990 yards, 26 TD's, only 11 INT's and a QB rating of 99.8.

Get a clue.

One game? Do you even watch football?

Cousins is the 5th ranked QB in the NFL completing 69.5% of his passes for 3,990 yards, 26 TD's, only 11 INT's and a QB rating of 99.8.

Get a clue.

ALL big games against porous defenses. You'd troll a topic  even when you know that you're talking nonsense  It's an addiction.

Archived