So how will the Patriots cheat this week?

Jetsfan80

Belichick stated in this article the following:

"The fact they haven't lost in so long, it's not like you can go to a game and say, 'Here's how this team has defeated them,'" Belichick said Sunday, per The Kansas City Star. "That just doesn't exist."

Said Belichick: "We've got to figure out a way, and there's not a great example on film. There are different things we can point to and different ideas or concepts of a certain part of the game that went well for one of Kansas City's opponents. But overall, there's nothing really to say, 'This team found a way to do it.'"

What do the Patriots do when they can't figure out a legitimate way to beat an opponent?  They cheat.  Oh, sure, we'll see the usual "headset malfunctions" on key 3rd downs.  But I'm sure KC is prepared for that.  The Patriots will need to step up their cheating game.  After all, it IS the postseason.

So what will the Pats come up with this week?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do the Patriots do when they can't figure out a legitimate way to beat an opponent?  They cheat.  Oh, sure, we'll see the usual "headset malfunctions" on key 3rd downs.  But I'm sure KC is prepared for that.  The Patriots will need to step up their cheating game.  After all, it IS the postseason.

WWWWaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Bug the locker room.  Peyton's favorite

It all comes down to the refs calling sh*t in the trenches! So far, the Chiefs have been able to abuse bad Olines, the Pats Oline is in shambles with backups galore. With the amount of talent that KC has in their front 7 if Brady is sitting back there eating a ham sandwich while getting to his 3rd option without a holding call the fix is in to get Brady (NFLs golden boy) to the Super Bowl.

Alex Smith? Yea, he's exciting,lol. Miami, who's defense we rolled over got to Brady so much that sat him. KC defense is WAY BETTER, so we'll get a good idea in the 1st quarter if we see the Pats Oline stonewalling KC. The refs are already aware that Brady got banged up vs Miami & we'll probably see a couple of early whistles if he might get hit too hard.

I think they will try to deceive the defense by faking a hand-off and passing the ball instead.  They may also snap the ball before the defense is set and audible out of some plays at the line.  

that's a real possibility once they get the word on what defensive play KC will be going with. 

that's a real possibility once they get the word on what defensive play KC will be going with. 

Agreed.  Unlike other teams who audible only when they have absolutely no clue what the defensive play will be, the Patriots only audible when they know the defensive play.    

Agreed.  Unlike other teams who audible only when they have absolutely no clue what the defensive play will be, the Patriots only audible when they know the defensive play.    

true, because others don't spy ?

Or bug the locker rooms ?

that defense is going to kick there ever lovin asses in.... GO KC I hope they win one for Andy Reid

Archived