Let's go Chiefs!

johnnyjet

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It just isn't fair these new Pats fans haven't tasted the PAIN

Balls bounce off players and land in the hands of the Pats!!!!!

I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

I

JUST

CAN'T..............

TAKE IT

ANYMORE!!!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsXu5Z_iziHdmhxV6khxjqLYYCaOnJkgrA73wvRJkt8cer4hb9

Totally agree with you my friend.

If you don't sit through a 1-15 and a 2-14 season as a STH, you are not a real Pats fan.

Gotta love a 5th straight AFCCG!!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out the difference between Palmer and Fitz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one ran the top offense in football in the hardest division in football, and one offense couldn't crack the top ten playing the easiest schedule in all of football. guess which is which

one ran the top offense in football in the hardest division in football, and one offense couldn't crack the top ten playing the easiest schedule in all of football. guess which is which

The team that finished 10th?

You need to get it right before you throw this out there.  Jets finished 10th.  

Fitz>Smith.

Yep, i said it earlier in the thread. I'd hate to have Smith on the Jets. He's more conservative than even Chad was. Not as accurate either when throwing more than 3 yards down the field (which he rarely does). Watching paint dry is more exciting.

i think Andy had to keep the game slow because Smith can't play fast. 

Fitz>Smith.

Well smith has actually won playoff games so I can't agree with that, also he didn't throw away four games for his team like fitztrashbag did. Smith is succesful and Fitxpatrick has played for every team in the nfl and none of them wanted him except for the trash ass jets

Well smith has actually won playoff games so I can't agree with that, also he didn't throw away four games for his team like fitztrashbag did. Smith is succesful and Fitxpatrick has played for every team in the nfl and none of them wanted him except for the trash ass jets

You sound very knowledgeable. I'm quite impressed.

Good to see people are still drinking early on Sunday morning.:wub:

Reid got fired n Philly for a reason.  He just reminded us why.  

Reminds me a lot of Westhoff talking about unsuccessful coaches watching a lot of game film without ever really watching or understanding football games. KC was down 2 scores all 2nd half, and Reid NEVER got his offense into hurry up mode. Granted the Pats' offense is superior with Maclin basically out. But that means you have to push the issue and MOVE, not la di da, huddle up, take your time,act like the gameclock doesn't really matter(it does). If you're gonna have any shot at winning you have to be aggresive. That was infuriating to watch; Reid played right into the Pats' hands. 

Frankly it's one thing that alarms me about Chan Gailey because he runs a very similar kind of system and offense. You have to be aware of the score and how much time you have left. 

Reminds me a lot of Westhoff talking about unsuccessful coaches watching a lot of game film without ever really watching or understanding football games. KC was down 2 scores all 2nd half, and Reid NEVER got his offense into hurry up mode. Granted the Pats' offense is superior with Maclin basically out. But that means you have to push the issue and MOVE, not la di da, huddle up, take your time,act like the gameclock doesn't really matter(it does). If you're gonna have any shot at winning you have to be aggresive. That was infuriating to watch; Reid played right into the Pats' hands. 

Frankly it's one thing that alarms me about Chan Gailey because he runs a very similar kind of system and offense. You have to be aware of the score and how much time you have left. 

Agree to a point. Lot's of blame has to go to Alex Smith. QB has to be able to call multiple plays in the huddle and get the team moving. He is a 10 year vet, not a rookie. Fouts even alluded to it on TV. Smith has to lead, not just be a guy who's along for the ride.

Agree to a point. Lot's of blame has to go to Alex Smith. QB has to be able to call multiple plays in the huddle and get the team moving. He is a 10 year vet, not a rookie. Fouts even alluded to it on TV. Smith has to lead, not just be a guy who's along for the ride.

Calling 2 plays in the huddle is something that the OC and HC have to agree to let him do. And KC last night and Any Reid his whole sheety career don't allow for that. Again, we've seen it here with Hackett and Schitty and a few times this year with Gailey. These OCs and HCs think they're so brilliant they don't trust the QB to call 2 plays on a play stoppage and instead insist on calling some long winded play call into the headset, clock be damned. IT NEVER WORKS long term.

We've seen this from Reid teams in the past though (the Eagles team that lost to the Pats in the SB) so I think it's more likely on Reid.  What do you think of Alex Smith btw?  I really think he's a good QB now.  Wish we had him.

Calling 2 plays in the huddle is something that the OC and HC have to agree to let him do. And KC last night and Any Reid his whole sheety career don't allow for that. Again, we've seen it here with Hackett and Schitty and a few times this year with Gailey. These OCs and HCs think they're so brilliant they don't trust the QB to call 2 plays on a play stoppage and instead insist on calling some long winded play call into the headset, clock be damned. IT NEVER WORKS long term.

Regarding Reid last night, KC did get a TD at least.  Yes they used way too much time but they still put themselves in position to have a chance.  And Brady almost threw an INT that could've been returned for a TD at the very end of the game.  So Reid's approach might be somewhat defensible (as they realistically could've tied it).  I say "somewhat defensible" but I agree that they should've been able to speed things up from THAT.  It was like a 16 play drive.  Geez.

Good points. Some coaches are too rigid. Sometimes you just have to trust your players, especially a vet QB. They are on the field and in the huddle. 

Regarding Reid last night, KC did get a TD at least.  Yes they used way too much time but they still put themselves in position to have a chance.  And Brady almost threw an INT that could've been returned for a TD at the very end of the game.  So Reid's approach might be somewhat defensible (as they realistically could've tied it).  I say "somewhat defensible" but I agree that they should've been able to speed things up from THAT.  It was like a 16 play drive.  Geez.

That almost INT/Edleman 1st down is gonna haunt KC forever.

That almost INT/Edleman 1st down is gonna haunt KC forever.

That could've been the end of the New England dynasty too.  We'll see what happens from here.  I think the Pats are better than both Denver and the Steelers.  Though admittedly the Broncos have consistently been able to beat the Pats in Denver, even in the post-season.

I'm sure it's been said somewhere in the thread.  But Andy Reid needs to be horsewhipped for that awful clock management.  All of us watching the game could not believe how badly KC executed down two scores.  Imagine if that's how we would have played it?  They might be dragging my lifeless body out of the Passaic River this morning.

I'm sure it's been said somewhere in the thread.  But Andy Reid needs to be horsewhipped for that awful clock management.  All of us watching the game could not believe how badly KC executed down two scores.  Imagine if that's how we would have played it?  They might be dragging my lifeless body out of the Passaic River this morning.

That is exactly how he coached in the Super Bowl when the Eagles were down by 2 scores.

Archived