Combine thread?

Matt39

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

If you believe Mayock, he's more Emmanuel Sanders. I'd take him over Devin Smith any day.

Love Fuller in the 2nd.... unfortunately I don't know if spending the 2nd on Smith last year is a road block.

MacDaddy would have to stick to BAP if he takes him over need.

5 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Meh. This is a deep RB draft. Don't really see the purpose of a round 1 back.  I wouldn't hate it but it doesn't make a ton of sense. 

Agree with you fundamentally on RB position, but, as always, depends on how board falls. This guy is pretty damn good, though.

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Joey Bosa, OLB 

It would be nice to have a player named "Joey Bosa" for comedy purposes. I mean, if you were writing a novel about the average Jets fan--sporadically employed, semi-literate, morbidly obese, spends most of his time leering at toothless barmaids with his buddies Hooch and Vinzo--wouldn't you name him Joey Bosa?

2 hours ago, afosomf said:

Kaaya cannot hold Watkins jockstrap, not even close on talent. I saw Kaaya 3 times this yr suck pondwater

His team is dreadful. Watson is exceptional but Kaaya is a true pocket passer, which thrive in the NFL. Scouts  are already talking about Kaaya as being a potential high pick. He's got every quality you would want. 

Connor Cook has thrown pretty damn well so far. Looks recovered from that shoulder sprain. 

Hackenberg has looked pretty decent today.  Still has some things to work on, but he's done well and certainly helped himself.

Goff looks like I expected him to. 

Brandon Allen is another guy impressing. Hand size is gonna hurt him though. 

Boykin has been a little bit of a letdown.  That's saying something since I didn't have that high of an opinion on him anyway.

Next group is gonna be wayyyyyyyy more fun to watch.

32 minutes ago, jett said:

His team is dreadful. Watson is exceptional but Kaaya is a true pocket passer, which thrive in the NFL. Scouts  are already talking about Kaaya as being a potential high pick. He's got every quality you would want. 

I saw him vs a terrible UNC defense and he was gawd awful

45 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

It would be nice to have a player named "Joey Bosa" for comedy purposes. I mean, if you were writing a novel about the average Jets fan--sporadically employed, semi-literate, morbidly obese, spends most of his time leering at toothless barmaids with his buddies Hooch and Vinzo--wouldn't you name him Joey Bosa?

Don't forget the Gastineau jersey.

50 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

One word: Francesa. One more: Bozer.

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

his dad played for the dolphins, he's more prep school douche bag than iroc guido probably

So the majority of the mocks precombine have the Jets taking either Leonard Floyd or Ezekiel Elliot,

With Taylor Decker, Jaylon Smith (pre injury news), Reggie Ragland, and Paxton Lynch as other possibilities.

Elliot might be out of range and Smith is going to drop like a stone.

That leaves 4 mocked possibilities. All of which would fit a need or future need

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

Jets fan: "I'll tell you want, though. This Bosa kid? I'll take him over that Von Miller any day of the ****in' week."

Hooch: "Von Miller's ****in' great whattayoo tawkin about?"

JF: "Yeah, but Bosa hustles."

Vinzo: "Von Miller hustles."

JF: "No, I mean Bosa really ****in' hustles."

Archived