Johny Manziel wanted out of the Cleveland thats why he did what he did.

joewilly12

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Just read this why the hell not Johny Manziel

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/03/15/colin-cowherds-theory-about-johnny-manziel-might-be-crazy-enough-to-be-right/

Colin Cowherd,

Johnny Football, the Fox Sports talking head theorizes, resorted to partying up a storm last season because he wanted out of Cleveland.

Rather not sign players who beat up women.  Pass.

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Just read this why the hell not Johny Manziel

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/03/15/colin-cowherds-theory-about-johnny-manziel-might-be-crazy-enough-to-be-right/

Colin Cowherd,

Johnny Football, the Fox Sports talking head theorizes, resorted to partying up a storm last season because he wanted out of Cleveland.

it worked, so now what ?

So a guy destroys the coaching staff ruins not only their jobs but perhaps the potential of the franchise because things are not to his liking....

All this after taking and spending that teams dirty money to play football.

Hmmmm sounds like a winner to me; sign this beast.... :) 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

This is the NY Jets the poor salary cap in hell NY Jets we have no QB according to many (I'm ok with Geno and Petty) others arent so why not offer him a cheap incentive laden contract and let him QB the NY Jets. 

I'm shocked you want to bring in a big name loser with a history of injuries, arrests or drugs

25 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

This is the NY Jets the poor salary cap in hell NY Jets we have no QB according to many (I'm ok with Geno and Petty) others arent so why not offer him a cheap incentive laden contract and let him QB the NY Jets. 

This is sarcastic, right?

33 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The Jets have no money and no QB (according to many) heres a cheap bargain basement QB available. Get it done Macc. 

You are excusing and pretty much justifying the actions of a woman beating sociopath. I'd say this is a pretty low act for you, but let's be honest, you've said way worse.

7 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

You are excusing and pretty much justifying the actions of a woman beating sociopath. I'd say this is a pretty low act for you, but let's be honest, you've said way worse.

STOP dont go there with that false and slanderous accusation I will say yes I'm joking.....................

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Holy f*ck

36 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/johnny-manziel-rolling-bills-bathroom-money.jpg

"This line of coke will show Cleveland for sucking."

Are we sure that is cocaine?  Before I got help I use to carry small baggies of bacon fat with me to get through the day.  I hardly do anymore.  I mean.,, ah..errr like quit. Yeah I quit. Yeah quit.  

Archived