Geno was at Decker's camp today

Maxman

Sorry for another Geno thread but two things:

1. Eric Decker did a great job at his camp for kids today.

2. Geno Smith was there.

So hopefully we can put all of the conspiracy stuff about Decker staying away in support of Fitzpatrick to rest.

Real football will be here soon enough!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Maxman said:

2. Geno Smith was there.

So hopefully we can put all of the conspiracy stuff about Decker staying away in support of Fitzpatrick to rest.

They needed Geno there. All of the attendants were nice people. Had to have at least one A$$hole there.

that's a sign of maturity. He may not have the full support of Decker.... but putting all that behind him, he chooses to help Decker and the young kids.

I'm sure he earned a few points in Decker's eyes.

Next thing would be repairing the relationship with that A-hole reporter might be another good move. The guy doesn't deserve it, but all will appreciate the effort.

54 minutes ago, Maxman said:

2. Geno Smith was there.

I hope Geno paid his own airfare and doesn't expect Decker to pay him back. 

3 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

I don't see that selfish prick Fitzpatrick there, he probably asked for money to do it, and Decker said FU, your a water pistol, and Geno is a cannon!

Or maybe he was going to but made up some fake story about a funeral he had to go to, kind of owes Decker the money for the ticket Decker purchased for him, won't pay it, and Decker wants to knock his block off.

Pffft. Like that could ever happen in real life.

8 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Or maybe he was going to but made up some fake story about a funeral he had to go to, kind of owes Decker the money for the ticket Decker purchased for him, won't pay it, and Decker wants to knock his block off.

Pffft. Like that could ever happen in real life.

Or maybe Fitz realized after going to Willie Colon's golf tourny and not getting a favorable reaction from the front office based on his public comments to the press that there was actually no reason to go to Deckers function. 

11 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Or maybe Fitz realized after going to Willie Colon's golf tourny and not getting a favorable reaction from the front office based on his public comments to the press that there was actually no reason to go to Deckers function. 

Maybe he didn't want to show up an be a distraction? Maybe he had a previous commitment? Your assumption is probably way off base. 

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Way off base like like a fake funeral he had to go to Carl???

It wasnt an assumption. It was sarcasm. 

Something is lost in translation here because you purported that Fitz didn't go because it didn't further his position in negotiations. Which I think is quite laughable that someone would go to a charity event only to benefit themselves. 

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Something is lost in translation here because you purported that Fitz didn't go because it didn't further his position in negotiations. Which I think is quite laughable that someone would go to a charity event only to benefit themselves. 

Sure Carl. 

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Did he show up to (1) support Decker as an adult volunteer, or (2) was he a registered participant?

Pretty much should lock the thread after that because it isn't going to be topped. Friggin hysterical.

It a shame that a guy is doing the right things, even for people who support his rival over him, and is still ridiculed. This by many who are the first one to point out how he doesn't go about his business correctly.

2 minutes ago, fltflo said:

It a shame that a guy is doing the right things, even for people who support his rival over him, and is still ridiculed. This by many who are the first one to point out how he doesn't go about his business correctly.

The HATE is so thick they cant see past it. 

2 hours ago, BowlesMovement said:

I don't see that selfish prick Fitzpatrick there, he probably asked for money to do it, and Decker said FU, your a water pistol, and Geno is a cannon!

so, bowlesmovement, this board finally drove you over the deep end,huh?

43 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The HATE is so thick they cant see past it. 

and your hate is as thin as your skin, right jowilly? and please save me the "i will support any player in a jets uniform,blah,blah,blah"

10 minutes ago, ylekram said:

so, bowlesmovement, this board finally drove you over the deep end,huh?

Listen, when really smart people like joewilly12 tell you something, it's in your best interest to listen. The dude is money when it comes to football, so I'm listening.

Just now, BowlesMovement said:

Listen, when really smart people like joewilly12 tell you something, it's in your best interest to listen. The dude is money when it comes to football, so I'm listening.

lol. I hope your feeling better soon

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You talking to me yieram? I would prefer you dont. 

no. I was talking to the other joewilly12 that constantly repeats dumb sh*t. I get it. I can talk to you as long as I agree with your nonsense and don't call you out on it.gotcha. like I said, thin as your skin

Archived