Geno Smith trained with Beckham Jr,Landry and Brown

joewilly12

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Relax Carl. Only pulling your leg man. We don't want anyone snitching to the authorities or emailing cyberbullying anonymous. 

You act as if I care enough about what you post to do that. Why don't you stick to posting about football, instead of trying to insult me. You're not good at talking about either, so why not at least be civil? It's just common courtesy, but maybe you weren't brought up that way. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

You act as if I care enough about what you post to do that. Why don't you stick to posting about football, instead of trying to insult me. You're not good at talking about either, so why not at least be civil? It's just common courtesy, but maybe you weren't brought up that way. 

Sure Carl. 

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Enough Carl its late and some of us have to get up for work 

I will commend Geno Smith for trying to improve his game 

Same ol same ol.     

Geno fan club will post you to death if you bring up how he sucked for two years. 

Dont go against them, they are not afraid to post a hundred times a day till they beat everyone down that disagrees with them. 

Sorry to say it #max, but this place has become like politics, one side will do anything to push their agenda.  

1 minute ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Same ol same ol.     

Geno fan club will post you to death if you bring up how he sucked for two years. 

Dont go against them, they are not afraid to post a hundred times a day till they beat everyone down that disagrees with them. 

Sorry to say it #max, but this place has become like politics, one side will do anything to push their agenda.  

You tagged Max incorrectly. 

Gonna go back to pushing my Geno agenda now. 

2 minutes ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Same ol same ol.     

Ok so I post a legitimate news article and then FitzNation finds mockery in it all and thats the Geno Smith supporters fault. 

Hey Joe i like you too better on IGNORE. 

3 minutes ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Same ol same ol.     

It's only the beginning. Can you imagine if Fitz doesn't get signed and Geno starts the season? It'll be like Walking Dead here. Well, until he gets benched for ineffective play after the first five weeks. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ok so I post a legitimate news article and then FitzNation finds mockery in it all and thats the Geno Smith supporters fault. 

Hey Joe i like you too better on IGNORE. 

I find it funny the guy talking about "agendas" was the first person to comment in this thread with his "agenda". 

You couldn't find this type of funny on any cable channel lol. 

4 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

It's only the beginning. Can you imagine if Fitz doesn't get signed and Geno starts the season? It'll be like Walking Dead here. Well, until he gets benched for ineffective play after the first five weeks. 

Ineffective play you mean like Fitzpatricks last 3 possessions of the Bills game is that the same as 3 INTs 

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

How about finding a Fitzpatrick thread before one of the "Geno lovers" with an agenda responds to this and you call it an insult. 

2 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

No wonder OBJ makes those circus catches with ease. He has Geno to throw balls nowhere near him and practice. 

Lol ... If OBJ has a terrible injury this year we'll know where the bad luck came from!

1 hour ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Same ol same ol.     

Like post their agenda as their avatar rank?

2 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

"Real Jets fans don't criticize the team and the players! I guess I'm just a better fan than you. Want to see my tattoo?"

Actually real Jets fans don't wish their players fail and then goof on them.  High giving themselves along the way.  

There more than a few of you here

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Even if the Jets had the trio of WR in the thread title, Geno would still find new and creative ways to overthrow and underthrow his targets and turn the ball over.

And you'll be happy to report it even if it didn't happen.  

5 hours ago, Colgateman said:

It seems like these guys will hate on anything Geno related. If geno starts next year and throws 20+ TD'S, and less than 10 interceptions along with 4000+ yards and a passer rating of 90+, they will still find a fault in it, it's truly sad.

Yeah 20 isn't enough 30+ minimum ;-)

So let's recap.  Geno does something to help himself and his play so the usual crew of fans come out tripping over each other for the chance to make fun of him.  

Must be slow in their miserable lives. 

7 hours ago, johnnyjet said:

The receivers were thrilled to have Geno as they got to practice acrobatic catches, not one ball was on target. 

They would have asked fFtzpatrick but he chose to stay home and play with is Rubiks cube and dream about a huge contract that he doesn't deserve that and they all wanted to run deep routes and knew he couldn't reach them. 

7 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

And you'll be happy to report it even if it didn't happen.  

6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

So let's recap.  Geno does something to help himself and his play so the usual crew of fans come out tripping over each other for the chance to make fun of him.  

Must be slow in their miserable lives. 

Football isn't that serious.  Jokes are funny.  Most people laugh at them. 

Who gives a sh*t who Geno is throwing to? Once again for all the cheap seats to hear.... Geno has NEVER built chemistry with ANY WR he's ever played a down of professional football with. He's a d*ckhead with the football, carries it very carelessly, his accuracy SUCKS, he regularly takes the f*cking team out of scoring position because he's purely too stupid. He's been in the NFL for 3 seasons and the only consistent thing you could say about Geno Smith is that he consistently SUCKS.

On top of all that, he's a PR*CK. He's a f*cking douchebag that likes to rob old men, stiff other players over $600, and just all around turn everyone off that are forced to work with him because NO ONE wants to work with him.

The very best day that will ever happen to the NYJ is when this waste of life actually gets CUT.

9 hours ago, johnnyjet said:

The receivers were thrilled to have Geno as they got to practice acrobatic catches, not one ball was on target. 

Right, this is why the Jets receivers are now benefitting in practice, too. Geno throws passes off target with quite a bit of velocity, forcing the receivers to react quickly. So now when Fitzpatrick finally signs and starts throwing his off target lobs, they'll seem much easier to catch. 

15 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

How many threads that you post in are you going to complain about? Anyone force you to open Geno threads and post in them? 

He can get together with Mainejet and cry about the up coming season and the possibilities, potential loses, small linebackers,

Geno hit the weights and trained hard, he's a beast, guys gonna have a decent career somewhere, its could end up a huge problem

for Mac down the road.  I think it will unless Petty or Hack are better.

2 hours ago, Mainejet said:

Who gives a sh*t who Geno is throwing to? Once again for all the cheap seats to hear.... Geno has NEVER built chemistry with ANY WR he's ever played a down of professional football with. He's a d*ckhead with the football, carries it very carelessly, his accuracy SUCKS, he regularly takes the f*cking team out of scoring position because he's purely too stupid. He's been in the NFL for 3 seasons and the only consistent thing you could say about Geno Smith is that he consistently SUCKS.

On top of all that, he's a PR*CK. He's a f*cking douchebag that likes to rob old men, stiff other players over $600, and just all around turn everyone off that are forced to work with him because NO ONE wants to work with him.

The very best day that will ever happen to the NYJ is when this waste of life actually gets CUT.

6 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

He also said on Jets nation, "What is this offense without Ryan Fitzpatrick?". So once again from a strictly OTA standpoint I guess the retard Geno Smith will suffice. But not even the guy that you're attempting to point out believes in Geno Smith, believes in Geno Smith. Wrap your head around that one....

Archived