August 17th TC tweets/coverage

AFJF

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

Can't tweet and post but wanted to share this one...incredible catch.

There's that dude again... Jalin!

Hey, how does Fitz look. Rust knocked off fully? Are they pushing the ball down the field more in practice? (AKA deep ballzzzzzz) Legit curiosity. Answer later when you're not preoccupied.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

There's that dude again... Jalin!

Hey, how does Fitz look. Rust knocked off fully? Are they pushing the ball down the field more in practice? (AKA deep ballzzzzzz) Legit curiosity. Answer later when you're not preoccupied.

Team running sprints so I have a sec...Rust is off for Fitz.  Completed first 10 passes yesterday...so far 3 for 3 today.

Some incomplete deep balls from him yesterday but has hit on several throughout camp...at least 3 60+ yarders.

4 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Team running sprints so I have a sec...Rust is off for Fitz.  Completed first 10 passes yesterday...so far 3 for 3 today.

Some incomplete deep balls from him yesterday but has hit on several throughout camp...at least 3 60+ yarders.

farvepatrick!!!

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Thank Goodness!!!

The Jets have at least a respectable chance do something this year and Fitz has to perform fairly well for them to have any chance whatsoever 

2 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Its hard to fathom, but Fitz is actually throwing the ball deep.  60+ yards through the air.  He actually overthrew several 60+ yarders yesterday by a few yards.

i wonder if he took the criticism last year to heart that he couldn't throw the deep ball well, and worked on it this offseason.  maybe this story will emerge sometime during the season.  you don't all of a sudden throw the ball 10 yards farther when you're 33.

2 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Its hard to fathom, but Fitz is actually throwing the ball deep.  60+ yards through the air.  He actually overthrew several 60+ yarders yesterday by a few yards.

I barely believe it.  But why would you guys lie?  

So... hells yeah!  Great stuff.  Keep it up Fitzy.

Really can't thank Glenn enough, he has been there so much. Same for Joe Blewett who has gone every week. I wish I could be there, but life seems to have other plans right now. But I am loving these live daily updates. No offense to the main stream guys but I like seeing updates that are based on what actually just happened without the surrounding text that supports an agenda or story. Really good job guys!

@AFJF @joerb31

new face covering the jets on ESPN, could it be dick bag has been replaced ?

Kieran Darcy ESPN Staff Writer 

A better day than yesterday for the Jets' QBs today. Matt Forte got lots of action considering it was his first day of team drills -- a bunch of runs, plus a few catches as well. Standout performer for me? Rookie wide receiver Jalin Marshall, who made several eye-popping grabs.1h

darcy_kieran_m.jpg

Kieran Darcy ESPN Staff Writer 

Center Nick Mangold getting a second day off in a row here at Jets camp. Coach Todd Bowles said yesterday he wanted to give Mangold some rest and take a look at some other people at the position. Mangold is here in uniform watching though.

19 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

i wonder if he took the criticism last year to heart that he couldn't throw the deep ball well, and worked on it this offseason.  maybe this story will emerge sometime during the season.  you don't all of a sudden throw the ball 10 yards farther when you're 33.

he was coming off a broken leg and probably got hurt here and there scrambling.  He is probably just healthy

Archived