***Jets Giants official Game Thread*** Teh Snoopy Bowl

Smashmouth

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes, otherwise I'll curl up in a ball and cry.

Joking aside... That dude comes into the game thread every week and cusses out anyone that criticizes what they are seeing. I plan on being critical, so if he can't handle it, he should ignore me.

And with that... Fitz has looked like absolute sh*t on the first two possessions.

lol gotcha. :)

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Yes, otherwise I'll curl up in a ball and cry.

Joking aside... That dude comes into the game thread every week and cusses out anyone that criticizes what they are seeing. I plan on being critical, so if he can't handle it, he should ignore me.

And with that... Fitz has looked like absolute sh*t on the first two possessions.

Criticize that in the regular season. It means nothing in the preseason. LIke last year

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Bottom line is that Fitz looked like dogsh*t last preseason and went out and had a great regular season for the Jets. So I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt to suck in the preseason.

He threw 31 TDS against the easiest schedule in the NFL. It was not a great season it was at best average. Thats the bottom line.

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Bottom line is that Fitz looked like dogsh*t last preseason and went out and had a great regular season for the Jets. So I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt to suck in the preseason.

Nobody asked.

4 minutes ago, hawk said:

Our Dline is going to be scary...

Our Dline is looking scary now with Wilk in the lineup. 

The first 2 preseason games it was all about Big Cat, but Wilk is looking like a man amongst boys right now. If Sheldon has the season expected of him this Dline will be top 2/top 3 in the league and will definitely be tops in the league in terms of 3-4 defense. 

Archived