***Jets Giants official Game Thread*** Teh Snoopy Bowl

Smashmouth

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Villain The Foe said:

If you believe that, then you yourself should be pissed at that 12 million dollars even if its only for "one  year". 

I personally think Macc is doing both...like good teams are supposed to do. There are teams that consistently go to the playoffs. Teams like the Steelers seem to be able to replenish while still be in "win now" mode. 

In my mind, it would be SOJ to not sign the QB who had the best QB season in Jets history

I feel like the loss of Ivory is the biggest problem on the team right now.  When he was on, he forced teams to respect the run, even when the Oline wasn't creating openings.  So now defenses can T off on the pass

Just now, Hael said:

I feel like the loss of Ivory is the biggest problem on the team right now.  When he was on, he forced teams to respect the run, even when the Oline wasn't creating openings.  So now defenses can T off on the pass

Its preseason, we aren't showing everything. Wait til Forte starts catches some balls. You won't miss Chris "Half a Season" Ivory.

I was here, and I never saw it mentioned when we beat New England and the Colts and so forth. Especially before the year, when most people had us winning 8 games

All year there were threads about us not beating a single winning team except NE and eventually WAS by the end of the year. Our schedule was historically easy last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Hael said:

True but not biggest problem. Right side of the o-line affecting us more I feel. 

2 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

All year there were threads about us not beating a single winning team except NE and eventually WAS by the end of the year. Our schedule was historically easy last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he must be trolling.

Archived