What a shame

Jets Daily Dosage.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

I joined this forum to discuss the team I love and to follow the jets. I did not deserve to be subjected to such blind and pointless attacks. I am dissapointed in many of the fans in this forum that show no class or understanding. All I asked for respectfully was to be treated right and not be belittled and given extensive negative reputation for no apparent reason. I thought the moderators would help, but nothing came from them. Thank you to users Fibonacci and BP for showing more class and understanding then the majority. I will most likely leave this forum for good on my own terms, only because no one deserves to be subjected to this treatment. I will repeat that not all of you have acted this way, just a choice few. It's a shame. I look forward to a great jets season either way.

My god you're annoying.

Hell yeah!  Just noticed the other thread and was pissed I missed it before it was locked.

It's not that bad man.  Turn it around.  You've already made a memorable entrance.  Good luck, positive rep given.

Btw, a good way to get positive rep... support Geno.  

(I have an extremely hairy chest now.)

11 minutes ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

I joined this forum to discuss the team I love and to follow the jets. I did not deserve to be subjected to such blind and pointless attacks. I am dissapointed in many of the fans in this forum that show no class or understanding. All I asked for respectfully was to be treated right and not be belittled and given extensive negative reputation for no apparent reason. I thought the moderators would help, but nothing came from them. Thank you to users Fibonacci and BP for showing more class and understanding then the majority. I will most likely leave this forum for good on my own terms, only because no one deserves to be subjected to this treatment. I will repeat that not all of you have acted this way, just a choice few. It's a shame. I look forward to a great jets season either way.

Good one. See you again next week under your next name.

It is game day though so no need for drama in the NFL forum.

And I still don't see a message outlining the problem or what the moderation team should be looking at.

We have over 3 million posts. So we definitely don't see anything. There were no reported posts today though.

There are ways to handle things. There are ways to not handle things. Starting a thread calling out another poster is not the way to handle things.

Opening a thread that was wisely already locked, is also not the way to handle things. So I will do that just to illustrate the wrong way.

8 minutes ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

I joined this forum to discuss the team I love and to follow the jets. I did not deserve to be subjected to such blind and pointless attacks. I am dissapointed in many of the fans in this forum that show no class or understanding. 

JD............. after Gov. Blagojevich got nailed on corruption, was impeached and jailed.... he  made a comeback.

You my friend need to go into hiding, unplug your computer and chill for a couple of weeks and comeback under the alias of JetDawg or some other new name.

Then just have fun and don't be so sensitive. Then you're stalker won't know who you are and you'll live in peace and harmony!!

Kind of like a JetNation Witness Protection program.

Max will be your "Handler"

Image result for blagojevich

Just now, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

In short time I've had my reputation ruined and my loyalty to the jets questioned for absolutely no reason. I don't need to prove myself to any of you, nor do I need to allow myself to be subjected to these attacks. Thanks to those who showed some decency as a human and didn't join in on the fray .

0221be85f83bdbd416805b3483950aaaebddcf4b

15 minutes ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

Jets insider on scout.com has a very active message board you might want to check out!

5 minutes ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

In short time I've had my reputation ruined and my loyalty to the jets questioned for absolutely no reason. I don't need to prove myself to any of you, nor do I need to allow myself to be subjected to these attacks. Thanks to those who showed some decency as a human and didn't join in on the fray .

Hey I am sorry about that. I found a glitch in the system. Just ran a reindex and it looks like your reputation is fixed. Problem solved you are no longer in the red. Really sorry about the misunderstanding.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Hey I am sorry about that. I found a glitch in the system. Just ran a reindex and it looks like your reputation is fixed. Problem solved you are no longer in the red. Really sorry about the misunderstanding.

Hey I found you an RV and you didnt give me any points :wacko:

46 minutes ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

Haha. I can assure you I bleed green all the way. I never understood why that guy would go though so much trouble just to troll 24/7

Some people are sad and lonely, which describes 90% of Jets fans.

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Nice...  make him earn that JN cozy we get when we get to 1000 positive reps.  Lets not tell him what he gets at 5000!

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Hey Max can I at least get bumped up to "Franchise Player"? 3rd yr. veteran sounds like an UDFA.

Image result for what about bob gif

3 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Hey Max can I at least get bumped up to "Franchise Player"? 3rd yr. veteran sounds like an UDFA.

Image result for what about bob gif

Send $2.20 to paypal@JetNation.com and you can be a Franchise Player with 1,234 extra reputation points.

14 minutes ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

Every time you post I'm gonna give you +rep because that's what Jesus would do. 

One of my favorite things is when adult men, report other adult men, to more adult men, and claimed they were ATTACKED on JN.

hahah..  I must have been called an idiot 100 times since Monday.  Who gives a sh-t. 

Especially when I know I'm right and the people I'm arguing with are wrong.

Archived