Geno Smith named #2 QB!!!!!!!!!!!

joewilly12

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Pac said:

I get that it's good to be right but the I told you so thread unnecessary JW...  more fun to watch them make excuses in other threads.

Hey look at all the Geno threads others started speculating he would be traded, he has no friends, he owed IK, he was leaving, etc etc 

Time to EAT CROW 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Hey look at all the Geno threads others started speculating he would be traded, he has no friends, he owed IK, he was leaving, etc etc 

Time to EAT CROW 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

GFY 

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Bowles: "Would be fair to say" that Geno Smith has solidified the No. 2 QB spot.

You need to calm down a bit.

Seriously.

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The Geno supporters on this board have been ran through the ringer we take a lot of crap and a lot personal attacks. 

There are many other worthless Geno Smith threads stated on this forum, 

My nomination for the Geno supporter club's official song...

We're still out here.  May be silent now, but give it a few weeks if Fitz is still Fitz.  We're stronger for having taken the abuse.  

I'm still holding out hope that Geno is gone...got like 20 hours till cut downs.  Just don't think he's 'all that' and I know he ain't gonna be here next year anyway regardless.

But IF I was trading Geno (though I'm not sure that's possible at this point), I doubt I'd be saying he had fallen to #3 today.

Personally I care less about what Geno's status is at this point as much as I do not want to see them cut/trade Petty.  If they think Geno is worth more to keep than the #53 player they might otherwise keep if they cut/traded him, that's their choice.....

But keeping Geno at the expense of Petty would be a mistake IMO.

42 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

My nomination for the Geno supporter club's official song...

We're still out here.  May be silent now, but give it a few weeks if Fitz is still Fitz.  We're stronger for having taken the abuse.  

You disappeared after Fitz signed. Probably had internet issues or had a pre-planned vacation tho

56 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The Geno supporters on this board have been ran through the ringer we take a lot of crap and a lot of personal attacks. 

There are many other worthless Geno Smith threads started on this forum, 

Can't wait to read this board and the spin from morons like you when Smith is released/unsigned.....lol.

He has a ill-timed injury to Petty (who clearly outplayed him) to thank. Nothing else. He is still disliked, us still hot garbage as a QB, and is still essentially Black Sanchez.

Archived