Fitz is hot garbage.

Embrace the Suck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

So long as it happens before the season is lost is all I ask.

That's the rub. Fitz gives this team the best chance to win. Until that's no longer the case or he is injured, he's going to start. When the time comes to replace him, if it comes to that, then the season will most assuredly be out of hand. They aren't changing QBs except for injury. They brought Fitz back for many reasons. Their lack of confidence in Geno is one of them. 

2 hours ago, slats said:

I'm not laying the blame completely at Fitzpatrick's feet, but he was not good today. Not at all. You're the one making excessive excuses for "his guy." If you wanna look less dumb, just admit your $12M QB didn't live up to his pay today. 

Fitz was ok today - not great not bad - was ok. You don't lose by 1 point if he was as bad as you make him out to be. That would be dumb. 

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

That's the rub. Fitz gives this team the best chance to win. Until that's no longer the case or he is injured, he's going to start. When the time comes to replace him, if it comes to that, then the season will most assuredly be out of hand. They aren't changing QBs except for injury. They brought Fitz back for many reasons. Their lack of confidence in Geno is one of them. 

Fitz may just be back next year. Geno will be history, maybe sooner rather than later. As soon as Petty is ready, they should just cut Geno. No one wants him. They will not get a bag of marbles for him. He's just costing us a roster spot. Next year Petty can start with Fitz backing him up. Hack is still 2-3 years from starting ?

Just now, Warfish said:

Hey, you're right.  Geno is the savior.  if only Macc and Bowles weren't so dumb, amirite?  Geno today, 40 on the board.

Stupid Jets, eh?

I thought you weren't going to make excuses for your precious fitzy boy anymore? didn't take too long for the white knight to ride back into town after a pathetic showing 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Fitzpatrick LOL $12 million dollars LOL 

Seriously, right?  

We have a great QB on the bench, a guy who would have won easily today, and we pay that hack 12 million!  WTF was Macc and Bowles thinking, they're so dumb they should be fired, amirite?

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Seriously, right?  

We have a great QB on the bench, a guy who would have won easily today, and we pay that hack 12 million!  WTF was Macc and Bowles thinking, they're so dumb they should be fired, amirite?

Go with a rookie who the hell cares 12 years in the NFL Fitzpatrick has won NOTHING 

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

FitzNation LOL told you so.................................

Add Nick Folk to the list bring back Ross Martin 

You and I have been ridiculed for our support of NOT bringing FITZ back.   Today is what I expect to see more of. 

Fitz is a below average journeyman whose team didn't carry his below average arse today.   

We have few options so I'll support this but you, me and a small handful of others called this . 

1 minute ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Maybe, maybe not. Point of the thread is that Fitz is a below average starter and limits the team's potential. Not that Geno should start. The Geno stuff came from Fitz fanboys looking to deflect.

No maybe about it, you guys were totally right all along!  Fitz is hot garbage, Geno is a vastly better QB.  Start Geno now!

4 minutes ago, Powpow said:

Fitz was ok today - not great not bad - was ok. You don't lose by 1 point if he was as bad as you make him out to be. That would be dumb. 

I'm just not sure how you could have watched that game today and came away with that assessment.  He was horrible.  He put up less than 190 yards when the team had total control of the LOS....For an NFL starting QB he was awful today.

Maybe, maybe not. Point of the thread is that Fitz is a below average starter and limits the team's potential. Not that Geno should start. The Geno stuff came from Fitz fanboys looking to deflect.

When you run out of excuses, just blame someone else. its all these fitz worshippers have 

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

You and I have been ridiculed for our support of NOT bringing FITZ back.   Today is what I expect to see more of. 

Fitz is a below average journeyman whose team didn't carry his below average arse today.   

We have few options so I'll support this but you, me and a small handful of others called this . 

Yes we did the those in denial can KMA its going to be a long season we are doomed 

24 minutes ago, Warfish said:

And who do we start then?

Any of the remaining guys who won't be hurt by playing too early in their development.  I'm not a coach or in practice every day to see their development, so I don't know for sure.  

My guess though is that it's too early for Hack.

Just now, southparkcpa said:

I'm not throwing in the towel yet....  Our QB is simply one of the weakest in the league.

Had Bowles , Folk and Marshall done a little better, we would have won.

Yes but a real QB would have brought this team back instead of sinking to the level of those who ducked today 

Thanks for validating my post. Geno was brought into this thread by Fitz Fanboys looking to deflect.

Well, come on, we only have so many QB's on the roster right?

So if Fitz is hot garbage and sh*t and sucks and isn't worth it and is the worst QB and lost the game and will lose future games, as has all been said today by yourself and our other long-time Geno fans, whats the answer going forward?

Why Geno obviously.

So you're with me right, bench Fitz NOW!  Start GEno now!  Right?

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

So if Fitz is hot garbage and sh*t and sucks and isn't worth it and is the worst QB and lost the game and will lose future games, as has all been said today by yourself and our other long-time Geno fans, whats the answer going forward?

Why Geno obviously.

LOL week 1 and this fool is already melting down. Life is hard for pathetic fanboys :lol:

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Why Geno obviously.

Actually, I never said Fitz single handily lost the game, just that he's hot garbage. I'd like to see petty sink or swim when he's healthy. That you're so over the top and putting words in my mouth just shows that you're butt hurt that anyone question your man crush.

Archived