Fitz is hot garbage.

Embrace the Suck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Grow up sadly you are a pathetic part of this board who revolt to personal attacks because you got nothing else. 

Go look at your Fitzpatrick jersey and repeat after me he sucks and I wasted my money. 

You support the jets tho

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Grow up sadly you are a pathetic part of this board who revolt to personal attacks because you got nothing else. 

Go look at your Fitzpatrick jersey and repeat after me he sucks and I wasted my money. 

Even Geno hates you

imagejpeg

7 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

We had quite a few redzone drives where we could have put this game away with touchdowns. Unfortunately this thread will come down to how Geno Smith sucks and fieldgoal attempts when we should be scoring TD's in the redzone.  We should have put up 30 points in this game 

The fact that we didn't get the ball in is more about play calling and execution than anything else.  Fitz played a solid game to put us in scoring position that many times, but we need to finish the job, that's a team and play calling thing. 

On the Geno front, I agree it's pointless to discuss him, not sure why every Fitz thread becomes a Geno thread.  Pretty annoying actually, just when we have a good discussion it gets hijacked into a Geno discussion.  Enough already!

13 minutes ago, long suffering jets fan said:

The fact that we didn't get the ball in is more about play calling and execution than anything else.  Fitz played a solid game to put us in scoring position that many times, but we need to finish the job, that's a team and play calling thing. 

On the Geno front, I agree it's pointless to discuss him, not sure why every Fitz thread becomes a Geno thread.  Pretty annoying actually, just when we have a good discussion it gets hijacked into a Geno discussion.  Enough already!

It's because these lunatics are so deranged and obsessed with further burying the backup QB that in their warped view they can't associate any criticism of fitzpatrick, no matter how justified, without it somehow being a validation of geno smith's existence. Pretty pathetic if you ask me, but that's the current environment we're in

6 hours ago, Warfish said:

Same old same old Villain.

We all knew you'd be here (you, slats, j4j and the usual suspects) the second Fitz made any mistake with the same old agenda, no matter how stupid it is.  

Now for the next four days all we'll hear from you is "Fitz cost us the Cincy game".  Some folks never change, more important to be e-right than factual or honest.

This game loss lies on the Jets Pass D, then on Folk, then (to a lesser degree) or Marshall's drop and Chan's play calling.  Fitz is somewhere after that.

But you and your little group of Geno obsessives will now spam the board for a week blaming Fitz, because that's all you know.

Agreed, pretty pathetic huh.  Fitz has been the best QB we've had since Vinny and Chad, maybe one of the young guys will turn out to be better, but right now we're lucky to have what we have. 

10 minutes ago, cant wait said:

It's because these lunatics are so deranged and obsessed with further burying the backup QB that in their warped view they can't associate any criticism of fitzpatrick, no matter how justified, without it somehow being a validation of geno smith's existence. Pretty pathetic if you ask me, but that's the current environment we're in

I'm a Fitz fan, but when they attack him I'm not going to use Geno in my argument.  Makes no sense at all and proves nothing.  Actually it makes Fitz seem weaker that the only way they have of defending Fitz is by saying he's better than Geno.  Whoopee for that.

30 minutes ago, long suffering jets fan said:

Agreed, pretty pathetic huh.  Fitz has been the best QB we've had since Vinny and Chad, maybe one of the young guys will turn out to be better, but right now we're lucky to have what we have. 

No we are not. Fitz is lousy and once again showed it today.

29 minutes ago, long suffering jets fan said:

I'm a Fitz fan, but when they attack him I'm not going to use Geno in my argument.  Makes no sense at all and proves nothing.  Actually it makes Fitz seem weaker that the only way they have of defending Fitz is by saying he's better than Geno.  Whoopee for that.

Exactly, it's a cop-out and kills any chance at having reasonable discussion. Like if an employee told their boss "well I'm not doing that great, but at least I'm much better than so&so" how stupid would that sound? I appreciate that you take your time to share your opinions without the nonsense

54 minutes ago, cant wait said:

How dishonest.

Criticism of Fitz, no problem.  He needs to play better than he did today, said that myself about six times today.

Stupid and ignorant hyperbole "Fitz lost the game today", sorry, but no, that's a crock and (happily) the majority here outside the select long-known Geno Obsessives can clearly see that, which is why we have most (correctly) blaming Folks (4 missed points), the passing D (torched all day) and Marshall (deadly, end of game wide open drop), with Fitz's rather mundane production and the last-minute INT coming in well behind those other factors.

The all-or-nothing strawman arguments are lame.  we lost as a team today, and we have plenty of blame to share.  "Fitz cost us the game" is simplistic, and inaccurate, stupidity.

The reason Geno comes up is because this is not a free market where the alternatives are unlimited.  We have Fitz, Geno, Petty and Hack.  Thats it, thats the list.  

If you want to make an argument GEno is better (lol), by all means, have at it.  But whining about Fitz when you've no better option is just mental masturbation of the most puerile sort.   He's the best we got, we all better hope he does better......or, like some others, you can actively root for his failure then rush here to tell us how e-right you were.

Won't change Geno's fate one way or the other.  He's pine bound till our season is over and done with, and even then he may or may not get to play.

Do what you like, of course, but don't be shocked when people bring up the obvious "what are our alternatives" point when folks are blaming global warming, syrian war and world hunger on Fitzpatrick, along with Folk, Revis and MArshall's failures.

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Fitz is the LOSER BITCH 

So that warning you see when you login now that says:

You are going to get banned. No reason for this language.

That is your final warning. Don't PM me any of your bullshit. I don't care that you are in a bad mood. You don't talk to posters here like that. It isn't allowed.

1 hour ago, long suffering jets fan said:

Ugh, no.  Chan was not the problem.  

12 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So that warning you see when you login now that says:

You are going to get banned. No reason for this language.

That is your final warning. Don't PM me any of your bullsh*t. I don't care that you are in a bad mood. You don't talk to posters here like that. It isn't allowed.

don't do it!!! this site needs a village idiot

Got to love the statement that no one lost the game in defense of Fitz and then blaming Revis or Marshall or better yet Chan.

Did anyone mention Gilchrist?  He blew the coverage on the long TD, not Revis.  And had a terrible day beyond that play.  

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

How dishonest.

Criticism of Fitz, no problem.  He needs to play better than he did today, said that myself about six times today.

Stupid and ignorant hyperbole "Fitz lost the game today", sorry, but no, that's a crock and (happily) the majority here outside the select long-known Geno Obsessives can clearly see that, which is why we have most (correctly) blaming Folks (4 missed points), the passing D (torched all day) and Marshall (deadly, end of game wide open drop), with Fitz's rather mundane production and the last-minute INT coming in well behind those other factors.

The all-or-nothing strawman arguments are lame.  we lost as a team today, and we have plenty of blame to share.  "Fitz cost us the game" is simplistic, and inaccurate, stupidity.

The reason Geno comes up is because this is not a free market where the alternatives are unlimited.  We have Fitz, Geno, Petty and Hack.  Thats it, thats the list.  

If you want to make an argument GEno is better (lol), by all means, have at it.  But whining about Fitz when you've no better option is just mental masturbation of the most puerile sort.   He's the best we got, we all better hope he does better......or, like some others, you can actively root for his failure then rush here to tell us how e-right you were.

Won't change Geno's fate one way or the other.  He's pine bound till our season is over and done with, and even then he may or may not get to play.

Do what you like, of course, but don't be shocked when people bring up the obvious "what are our alternatives" point when folks are blaming global warming, syrian war and world hunger on Fitzpatrick, along with Folk, Revis and MArshall's failures.

If you could actually make a coherent point, you wouldn't have to waste so many words. I guess you weave a pretty tangled web of nonsense when you contradict yourself as much as you do. However you're actually starting to bore me, so have a nice life in your little bubble there and I'll keep the discussion going with the adults 

1 hour ago, detectivekimble said:

Fitz arm is really sh*t.  He literally has to put his entire body into every throw.  Rex knows how to defend him.  The good thing is the Bills can't score points.

All the Bills points will be from turnovers and the Jets will give them just enough layups to win because Fitz can't figure out Rex's D.

Archived