Fitz is hot garbage.

Embrace the Suck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Nope.  

He did enough to win today, all those guys who supposedly carried him (liek Marshall and his fatal dropsy) lost today's game.

Revis, Skrine, Folk, Chan, Marshall, all killed us at various points.  Any does their job, we win today.

Does Fitz need to be better, absolutely!  

Is Geno, our ONLY OTHER OPTION AT QB, better or would have done better today?

Lol, **** no.

Tho I wouldn't say that he did enough to win us the game today- so many points left on the field- this is pretty much on point.

No one thinks Fitz is a franchise QB, he needs Decker, Marshall, Revis and the defense to do their jobs well in order to win. They didn't do that and so we lost. 

Marshall looks out of it. Might be more injured than he's let on.

2 minutes ago, cant wait said:

you calling somebody else a pathetic little bitch is pretty ironic but okay buddy. Keep making excuses for your pwecious widdle fitzy boy, it's great to have some laughs after another brutal INTpaycheck loss..... b-b-b-b-b-but geno!!  LOL you can't make this stuff up. talk about pathetic :lol:

Keep enjoying our loses because it makes you e-right, despite no evidence the alternative would have been better.

Glad you got so much joy out of our loss today.

And yes, Geno is a pathetic little bitch who couldn't beat out Fitz, which is why the team gave Fitz a ton of cash despite having Geno sitting there, because everyone knows Geno is sh*t exact for a few forum fools.

Just now, Warfish said:

Keep enjoying our loses because it makes you e-right, despite no evidence the alternative would have been better.

And yes, Geno is a pathetic little bitch who couldn't beat out Fitz, which is why the team gave Fitz a ton of cash despite having Geno sitting there, because everyone knows Geno is sh*t exact for a few forum fools.

Fitz is the LOSER BITCH 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

No you get used to it and get used to weekly bashings supporting a guy who sucks ass 

Here's a guy who bashed Fitz all summer long. As soon as we signed him and was picked over his long lost lover Geno, he climbed on board wishing Fitz the best. No wonder you've been disowned. Please take your meds Thursday before 6 so they gave time to kick in. 

Just now, Powpow said:

Here's a guy who bashed Fitz all summer long. As soon as we signed him and was picked over his long lost lover Geno, he climbed on board wishing Fitz the best. No wonder you've been disowned. Please take your meds Thursday before 6 so they gave time to kick in. 

I wished him the best YES today he showed us his best it sucks you go take your meds or ask mom for a warm glass of milk and special permission to stay up Thursday night to watch 

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Tho I wouldn't say that he did enough to win us the game today- so many points left on the field- this is pretty much on point.

No one thinks Fitz is a franchise QB, he needs Decker, Marshall, Revis and the defense to do their jobs well in order to win. They didn't do that and so we lost. 

Marshall looks out of it. Might be more injured than he's let on.

Alot of that was playcalling as much as execution.  Those runs up the gut short with Forte, uh, horrible.

But you're 100% right, Fitz must play better.  He didn't do enough to get praise today, but he did do enough to win.

As I've said since the start, if the pass D was not worst-in-league looking, if Folk makes an easy PAT or FG, or if Marshall makes a catch late (that hit both hands) we're likely having a very different discussion today, and the usual suspects would have had to wait a week to grind their axes.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

I dont care what he did in college lets talk about Fitzpatricks NFL career = LOSER 

I wasn't talking about Fitz in college I was talking about somebody we can draft because you can rest assured that we will draft another qb and start him before playing Geno

8 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Nope.  

He did enough to win today, all those guys who supposedly carried him (liek Marshall and his fatal dropsy) lost today's game.

Revis, Skrine, Folk, Chan, Marshall, all killed us at various points.  Any does their job, we win today.

Is Geno, our ONLY OTHER OPTION AT QB, better or would have done better today?

Lol, **** no.

Well, yeah.... That's what happens when they don't carry him.

I've been on record with this for quite a while now. GIVEN the Jets have had no shot at winning the Super Bowl this year...yes I would rather have seen Geno start and save the 12MM on Fitzpatrick. It would have at least kept my interest of an off chance Geno could have developed. This, what we have here, is mediocrity, it's boring to watch and was obviously coming. I would have liked if they'd gone with the saved money and the maybe factor. 

10 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Nope.  

Is Geno, our ONLY OTHER OPTION AT QB?

Lol, **** no.

no way you can tell me Fitz did enough to win today ..  And you can stop bringing up Geno I agree with you there..  We gotta ride it out with Fitz cause he is the best option we have right now .. But he is a really bad QB.. 

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I'm not enjoying the loss, I'm ******* pissed because we're witnessing another wasted season. However, I am enjoying your hysterical meltdown, screaming about an irrelevant factor like geno smith as if that means anything at all right now. I'm just curious as to how long you're going to be able to continue at this pace, there's a long season still ahead 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I wished him the best YES today he showed us his best it sucks you go take your meds or ask mom for a warm glass of milk and special permission to stay up Thursday night to watch 

You do know they used to shoot traitors in the Civil War. ??

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I've been on record with this for quite a while now. GIVEN the Jets have had no shot at winning the Super Bowl this year...yes I would rather have seen Geno start and save the 12MM on Fitzpatrick. It would have at least kept my interest of an off chance Geno could have developed. This, what we have here, is mediocrity, it's boring to watch and was obviously coming. I would have liked if they'd gone with the saved money and the maybe factor. 

You'd have a better chance of hitting powerball than seeing Geno  'develop'. 

3 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

no way you can tell me Fitz did enough to win today

Folk makes a gimmie <30 FG, and we win.

So yes, I can and do say he did enough.

Even with a dogsh*t secondary that never adapted to Cincy's passing game. 

Even with dumb playcalls in the redzone (Forte up the gut like he's Ivory, whoo hoo!)

Even with the missed Folk PAT.

Even with Marshall's fatal late drop that all but ended the game.

We would have still won.  

So yes, he did enough today to win.

But he needs to do ALOT better and ALOT More, because we're not remotely as good as advertised on Defense. 

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

:good:

Just now, Warfish said:

Folk makes a gimmie <30 FG, and we win.

So yes, I can and do say he did enough.

Even with a dogsh*t secondary that never adapted to Cincy's passing game. 

Even with dumb playcalls in the redzone (Forte up the gut like he's Ivory, whoo hoo!)

Even with the missed Folk PAT.

Even with Marshall's fatal late drop that all but ended the game.

We would have still won.  

So yes, he did enough today to win.

But he needs to do ALOT better and ALOT More, because we're not remotely as good as advertised on Defense. 

In full on passing league . You can't convince me your starting QB passing for under 200 yards on 35 attempts as remotely doing enough ..  But it's whatever I'm on too next week .. Hopefully he plays a better game in 4 days .. 

Just now, Scoop24 said:

In full on passing league . You can't convince me your starting QB passing for under 200 yards on 35 attempts as remotely doing enough ..  But it's whatever I'm on too next week .. Hopefully he plays a better game in 4 days .. 

I don't have to convince you, the scoreboard doesn't lie.

Like I said, he needs to do more.  Alot more.  

Archived