Monday Night Football Double Header Thread

joewilly12

2 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

I notice that too . how can they let it go? and how come no one say anything about it , if the Jets do it they get called for it 10 times a game

They are NFL darlings. I love it when they play the Pats and they dont get those calls, Tomlin always gets pissed. Makes for fun TV. 

Williams getting about 8 yards a carry in the game, he is 33. Only 1 penalty on the Steelers line all game and that happened after they were up by 2-3 scores. 

6 minutes ago, CaliforniaJet said:

They are NFL darlings. I love it when they play the Pats and they dont get those calls, Tomlin always gets pissed. Makes for fun TV. 

Williams getting about 8 yards a carry in the game, he is 33. Only 1 penalty on the Steelers line all game and that happened after they were up by 2-3 scores. 

I agree to a certain degree about the holding. In all fairness though D Will is a very good back. Damn guy is fast for his age. Baffles me why Carolina kept Jonathan steward over him

Pittsburgh goes for it on 4th and 1 goes for the juggler TD, like the call. 

Big Ben stretches the field to Antonio Brown

You know, with this kind of oppression I think all jugglers should kneel for the anthem! Everyone's always going for them, even when they're innocent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can someone help me understand a rule?

twice I saw the Rams called for defensive holding but the Niners made the first down anyway , so I thought in this case the penalty is declined and they get the first down.

but twice the refs added (that's what the ref said) the 5 yard penalty to the end of the run

was that always the rule or did it changed?

1 hour ago, CaliforniaJet said:

How does Fisher continue to be an NFL coach? 

Most overrated coach in football. This Rams team is absolutely awful. They cannot run, they can't pass, they can't play D, they can't do squat.

Get this JV team out of prime time. 

Just now, CaliforniaJet said:

Did Goff even dress for this game? 

He didn't even dress. Not only did he not beat Keenun but he also didn't win the backup position. 

This team seriously belongs in a circus. Fisher makes a Rex Ryan team look disciplined. This is just embarrassing. 

53 minutes ago, Ghost said:

He didn't even dress. Not only did he not beat Keenun but he also didn't win the backup position. 

This team seriously belongs in a circus. Fisher makes a Rex Ryan team look disciplined. This is just embarrassing. 

And posters on here biatch about Fitz. Count your lucky stars. 

5 hours ago, Ghost said:

Fischer is done after this season.

Rams are going 0-16

4 hours ago, jetrider said:

Rams don't look remotely close to playing pro football.

If I'm Stan Kroenke I'd strongly consider firing Jeff Fisher and hiring Tom Coughlin to sort things out. 

They don't have a qb and just wasted a number one overall on Goff who is going to be a BUST.

Archived