Patriots waived OG Jonathan Cooper.

Gas2No99

Patriots waived OG Jonathan Cooper.

Cooper opened training camp as the starting right guard, but a foot injury on the third day of camp changed his trajectory. Now the former No. 7 overall pick is looking for his third team this year after the Cardinals sent him to New England as part of the Chandler Jones deal in March. He should find one, but he is running out of chances.

Oct 8 - 1:16 PM

13 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Gotta love a fan of a 1-3 (soon to be 1-5) football team who hasn't made the playoffs in a half a decade criticizing the most successful NFL franchise in the last 15 years.

Does that make you feel good?

No SBs but since Parcells really the team has been competitive and made the playoffs a number of times incl the AFC Championship game three times. So we're not dog-s like you're saying.  And 1-3 isn't the end of the season it can be turned around. My guess based on what we've seen so far: the team sucks. But I'm not going to finalize that until later in the month. 

15 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Gotta love a fan of a 1-3 (soon to be 1-5) football team who hasn't made the playoffs in a half a decade criticizing the most successful NFL franchise in the last 15 years.

not as much as a trolling grandfather, lol

34 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

That it makes you run to the Pats defense with the same old response eveytime they make a bad move?  Pretty good, it's amazingly satisfying making the trolls fall over themselves trying to make a point to people who don't give a shlt.  

I love that a fan of the so called most successful team of the last 15 years feels the need to come to the board of a 1-3 team, spend an inordinate amount of time and energy here to defend his team, looking for validation.  Pretty lame

1 hour ago, PatsFanTX said:

Aren't you mildly surprised they cut bait on Cooper so soon? Was he really that bad?

2 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Oh did that hurt your feelings?

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Remember when @sirlancemehlot wanted us to draft that fat bust guard that Tennessee ended up picking? What a hack.

Yes the chubby bust that started all but two games since being drafted?  That bust Mr. SHANE?  I hurumph at you. Particularly since we drafted Milliner in his stead.  A hack am I?  Indeed. And hurumph to you. Dick. 

4 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

When was the last time you felt good? 

1 hour ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Yes the chubby bust that started all but two games since being drafted?  That bust Mr. SHANE?  I hurumph at you. Particularly since we drafted Milliner in his stead.  A hack am I?  Indeed. And hurumph to you. Dick. 

Don't blame me. I'm just telling the true history of events. 

*most successful.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Archived