Pepper Johnson Declines to Comment on D-Linemen

AFJF

Just now, joewilly12 said:

The subject or the facts?  You seem to be flip flopping on all sides of the ball here on this forum weekly. 

This is what you said.

Most of the defensive problems here are all on the DC and the head coach..We have quality players they just arent being used properly.

You said. "We have quality players". You then alluded to the defense. And said this:

We do on the defensive side of the ball for the most part our LB's are very weak compared to NFL standards is so is our secondary. 

You can't say we have quality players and then dump on the quality of said players in the same sentence. You made your bed, and now you have to lie in it. You said we have quality players. 

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This is what you said.

Most of the defensive problems here are all on the DC and the head coach..We have quality players they just arent being used properly.

You said. "We have quality players". You then alluded to the defense. And said this:

We do on the defensive side of the ball for the most part our LB's are very weak compared to NFL standards is so is our secondary. 

You can't say we have quality players and then dump on the quality of said players in the same sentence. You made your bed, and now you have to lie in it. You said we have quality players. 

We have the best DL in the NFL and since the opener against Cincinnati has been silent. 

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Fine. So we have quality players. So dont go against the GM. That is why Maccagnan has not been grilled this year.

Mike Maccagnan is a loser he has proven nothing in the NFL executive of the year awards do not put football players on the field and win games. 

The GM is responsible for the draft and for signing free agents he has failed miserably on all accounts. 

The Jets are 3-7 I point fingers where I want to and you do the same. 

Mike Maccagnan is a loser he has proven nothing in the NFL executive of the year awards do not put football players on the field and win games. 
The GM is responsible for the draft and for signing free agents he has failed miserably on all accounts. 
The Jets are 3-7 I point fingers where I want to and you do the same. 

Amazing discovery

Joe does NOT hate despise and want every single Jet player coach manager scout office worker trainer and ball boy

He loves his Geno Smith

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Not even close. 

Really, what good/great defining feature is Bowles bring to the table?

Cluless game/clock management.

Undisciplined Play.

Zero adjustments.

Lazy malcontents running the locker room.

No Balls.

Plays Scared. 

Team unprepared every week.

Starting the Worst QB in the NFL every week, no matter how bad he plays.

None of the above I want in my HC, despite how bad roster may or not be? So how is Todd so much better then Rich..

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

Position coaches required to meet with the media once a year.  Today, D-line coach Pepper Johnson told the media he would not answer any questions about his players and would only discuss himself.  Fantastic.

actually, he said he wouldnt even discuss pepper johnson lol 

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

Position coaches required to meet with the media once a year.  Today, D-line coach Pepper Johnson told the media he would not answer any questions about his players and would only discuss himself.  Fantastic.

Coach Bowles is not having a good year all around.

I can't for the life of me figure out what's going on with Mo and Shelly. Williams is doing a great job. Between last year and this year it's like night and day with these 2 guys. No fire, no dominance, just going through the motions and collecting a paycheck IMO. The has to fall on the coaches who can't seem to get the performance out of their players. 

On one hand, not too bright for a guy looking to move up in the coaching world; perhaps not the smartest thing to do. But really more a media issue than a football one. Ultimately Johnson will move up or fall back depending on production, not whether he was or was not nice to Manish Mehta. If the Williams, Wilkerson and Richardson go on a sack tear and they keep teams under 100 rushing yards, nobody will care. And further the defense held an NFL team to 9 points Sunday, which is Big Picture very good. 

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

No him resigning Fitzpatrick ended any and all support from me. 

Unless this is your schtik you are one angry individual. If you hate the current state of the franchise this much find something else to do with your time. Being this miserable isn't worth it. 

Archived