I'm rooting for the Jets to lose Monday Night - Part 2

JoJoTownsell1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there AGAIN. 

LOUD and CHEERING for a win AGAIN.

because being a Fan with 2 ENTIRE ROWS to freely express your fandom & cheer your team on despite all the SOJFan deserters is AWESOME AND FUN.

The 8 year old inner child in me doesn't get tired of cheering for my Jets to win while seeing them LIVE in person. 

Plus Tailgate was AMAAAAAAAAZZZZZZING yesterday. A beautiful autumnal clear day with a radiant sun as clouds of grilled meats waft through the Jersey asphalt.:)

1 minute ago, Gas2No99 said:

I'll be there AGAIN. 

because being a Fan with 2 ENTIRE ROWS to freely express your fandom cheer your team on despite all the deserters is AWESOME AND FUN.

The 8 year old inner child in me doesn't get tired of cheering for my Jets to win while seeing them LIVE in person. 

Plus Tailgate was AMAAAAAAAAZZZZZZING yesterday. A beautiful autumnal clear day with a radiant sun as clouds of grilled meats waft through the Jersey asphalt.:)

You go girlfriend!

49 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

I'll be there AGAIN. 

because being a Fan with 2 ENTIRE ROWS to freely express your fandom & cheer your team on despite all the SOJFan deserters is AWESOME AND FUN.

Is your husband OK with this?

1 hour ago, peebag said:

At this point, it's not worth it to watch this team anymore.  If they win, worse draft position and the possiblity of Fitzoid starting again.

If they lose, well that's just sad.

God I really hate this team sometimes.

Monday night football is awful.  The only time I watch it is when the Jets are playing, but I won't be this week.  I'll tape it and skim through it at some point during the week, but I agree the outcome of the game is lose-lose.

47 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Is your husband OK with this?

Not married. But your mom didn't seem to mind since she was bent over in front of me the whole time. She also makes a Great Beer shelf.

Peebag's comment was clearly in jest and a play off of what I typed. You unnecessarily took it to a more personal play-ground level which makes you a d!ck. So go suck yourself. 

Definitely hoping the Jets lose. Really hoping they play well, and Fitz just is unable to generate enough offense to win. That's not far from what we have already seen anyway. But I know all too well the feeling of the Jets winning just enough games to have a middle of the pack draft pick and miss out on the playoffs (see last year). Not that picking early is a guarantee for a Pro Bowl caliber player to be drafted. But it does give them more options and more trade down scenarios. These games are, indeed, meaningless to the fans. the coach, the players the Jet brass all have skin in the game. But for the fans, they just want to see what the young players have to offer and they want the highest draft pick possible for a go at it again next year. If the Jets get a top 5 pick, they could find themselves in a L.Williams, slide down type scenario. If not, a trade down could immediately infuse them with a ton of young talent or give the Jets an extra 1st rounder next year.

Time to look towards next year and beyond. I want to see what Petty can do. I want to see what Hack can do. I want to see what Burris can do. I want the Jets to get a top tier OT and CB in this year's draft. I want them to pick at the top of the second round, where there is 1st round talent spillover. I want them to end up with a bad enough record that nobody's job feels safe and there is competition at every roster spot.

The Jets are better than their record. I think most can agree on that. With better secondary and QB play they could very well still be in the hunt. They don't need to completely dismantle the team. But changes need to be made. They need to get younger and cut players that are over-paid and under-performing. A terrible record will warrant those moves. A terrible record will yield high draft selections critical in infusing the team with young talent.         

16 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Can the Jets be flexed off of Monday Night?

I wish.  Gonna' be another miserable drive home...although I do enjoy the post-game show guys on 98.7.  They do a good job.

1 hour ago, Gas2No99 said:

I'll be there AGAIN. 

I'll be there, but probably more melancholic than cheering.  I'm indifferent at this point, but could never root against them. 

7 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Not married. But your mom didn't seem to mind since she was bent over in front of me the whole time. She also makes a Great Beer shelf.

Peebag's comment was clearly in jest and a play off of what I typed. You unnecessarily took it to a more personal play-ground level which makes you d!ck. So go suck yourself. 

Are you crying miss? BTW my mom passed years ago. Probably before you were in puberty.

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

I'll be there, but probably more melancholic than cheering.  I'm indifferent at this point, but could never root against them. 

That's what I don't get. 

I had a BLAST yesterday. Had a GREAT tailgate. Sold my Tix for $100 profit EACH and still sat in my section since security knows me and I just chose the various other swathes of seats that were empty. 

I cheered and hollered for an upset, which we almost pulled off, and playfully barbed with Pats fans who were sweating like Rosie O'Donnell upon being summoned to the White House. Jets fans that were there were into the game since it was close and cheering until the game was out of reach. It's fun because it's watching the Jets live. It's a Win Win situation: WE win the game against the Pats - I'm happy. We lose the game, we have a "Better" draft slot. :)

2 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Are you crying miss? BTW my mom passed years ago. Probably before you were in puberty.

She did seem a bit stiff. 

You started the personal attack. So drop a nut sack and end it with the personal attacks you immature old slouch. You went after me with a shot and I swiped you back. We're even. So end it.

It's Mr. and it'll be the last time I correct you. don't respond to me and detract this thread @$$hole. 

1 minute ago, Gas2No99 said:

That's what I don't get. 

I had a BLAST yesterday. Had a GREAT tailgate. Sold my Tix for $100 profit EACH and still sat in my section since security knows me and I just chose the various other swathes of seats that were empty. 

I cheered and hollered for an upset, which we almost pulled off, and playfully barbed with Pats fans who were sweating like Rosie O'Donnell upon being summoned to the White House. Jets fans that were there were into the game since it was close and cheering until the game was out of reach. It's fun because it's watching the Jets live. It's a Win Win situation: WE win the game against the Pats - I'm happy. We lose the game, we have a "Better" draft slot. :)

I went, but I was in a sea of obnoxious Pats fans and refused to allow myself to get all crazy unless the Jets won the game because I guess that deep down, I knew they wouldn't.

But again, I'll be there on Monday.

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

I went, but I was in a sea of obnoxious Pats fans and refused to allow myself to get all crazy unless the Jets won the game because I guess that deep down, I knew they wouldn't.

But again, I'll be there on Monday.

My section was pretty loud and stepped up to cheer when called upon, and that' impressive for a Mezzanine section. The sections under the Pepsi screen are getting more vocal and a fair share of STH showed for the game in my section. 

6 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

She did seem a bit stiff. 

You started the personal attack. So drop a nut sack and end it with the personal attacks you immature old slouch. You went after me with a shot and I swiped you back. We're even. So end it.

It's Mr. and it'll be the last time I correct you. don't respond to me and detract this thread @$$hole. 

Stop whining. Its embarrassing. jeez. Because talking about someone's mothers is very mature eh? LOL

Just now, Gas2No99 said:

My section was pretty loud and stepped up to cheer when called upon, and that' impressive for a Mezzanine section. The sections under the Pepsi screen are getting more vocal and a fair share of STH showed for the game in my section. 

Glad somebody got to sit with Jets fans....plus, I'm an old grumpy bastard at this point.

1 minute ago, Ken Shroy said:

Stop whining. Its embarrassing. jeez.

Who is whining? Just stop being a petulant tw@t and don't bother to reply to my posts if you're just going to write personal attacks since you're too incompetent  to actually contribute to the discussion. You're pathetic and it's validated by the fact your posts are getting positive reps from a braindead JoeWilly12. Two stupid old F*cks. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Who is whining? Just stop being a petulant tw@t and don't bother to reply to my posts if you're just going to write personal attacks since you're too incompetent  to actually contribute to the discussion. You're pathetic and it's validated by the fact your posts are getting positive reps from a braindead JoeWilly12. Two stupid old F*cks. :rolleyes:

YOU are whining. You don't even know how old I am. I guess you are 20? But please tell us all some more mommy put downs.

Im done with you now. Little boy. :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

YOU are whining. You don't even know how old I am. I guess you are 20? But please tell us all some more mommy put downs.

Im done with you now. Little boy/girl. :rolleyes:

THANK YOU!

I've been DONE WITH YOU for some time now.

Sadly it took "banging your dead mother" barbs for you to GROW UP and learn not to respond. Bullies like you don't like it when somebody fights back and won't take your $hit. Now BE GONE you old troll. Can dish it out but can't take it:rolleyes: 

1 hour ago, Gas2No99 said:

I'll be there AGAIN. 

This right here is the fan we need but don't deserve.  Keep on trucking mofo!

5 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

THANK YOU!

I've been DONE WITH YOU for some time now.

Sadly it took "banging your dead mother" barbs for you to GROW UP and learn not to respond. Bullies like you don't like it when somebody fights back and won't take your $hit. Now BE GONE you old troll. Can dish it out but can't take it:rolleyes: 

Yeah those mommy put downs do it every time. LOL

What a douche nozzle you are. Tell your mommy she can have her puter back now. Unless she disowned you. :rolleyes:

Archived