Which Jets Team is Worse?

NYPaperAirplanes

Which Jets Team is Worse?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jets Team is Worse?

this season reminds me of Herm's last year which I think was '05 aka the Bollywood year.  

we started with Pennington at QB and lost both him and Fiedler in like 5 plays.  Bollywood ended up starting a handful of games (similar to Petty) to run out the string of an otherwise miserable season.   I'm pretty sure that was the season that Vinny came out of retirement for a couple of games b/c we were completely out of QB's (although I could be combining terrible seasons.

Similar to this season we had a former NFL DB and DB coach who defined the Peter principle and never should have been an NFL HC.   

The thing about this season. Is that last night was the 6th game the Jets were basically not competitive. That's a lot. That includes: The Chiefs, Seattle, Pittsburgh, Arizona, Indy and last night. I just looked over our schedule in 2014. There were six games that season also that the Jets were basically blown out in. 

8 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Lol, if you don't know, you shouldn't post that we do, Lol.

I didn't know I gave off the vibe that I didn't know..? in that case... I guess players like Marshall, Decker, Revis, Forte, a faster Powell, a better Enuwa, Robby Anderson and Leonard Williams stand no chance against the likes of Greg ******* Salas, Clyde Gates, AWOL Patterson, and the rest of those bums. Marcus Williams was a starter that year and you have the nerve to tell me 2016 wasn't more talented lol? 2013 we went 8-8 then 4-12 .. 2015 we went 10-5 then most likely(as it's looking) 4-12 as well.

stop the bs.

16 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I didn't know I gave off the vibe that I didn't know..? in that case... I guess players like Marshall, Decker, Revis, Forte, a faster Powell, a better Enuwa, Robby Anderson and Leonard Williams stand no chance against the likes of Greg ******* Salas, Clyde Gates, AWOL Patterson, and the rest of those bums. Marcus Williams was a starter that year and you have the nerve to tell me 2016 wasn't more talented lol? 2013 we went 8-8 then 4-12 .. 2015 we went 10-5 then most likely(as it's looking) 4-12 as well.

stop the bs.

Holy hell

Just now, NoBowles said:

Decker, lol, kiddo, ooh, I have an idea!!! Lets sign Joe Montanna and then we can brag about what a great QB we have too?? 

If you don't think Decker is better than the heaping pile of sh*t we had at wide receiver that year...there ain't no hope for you. Jeremy Kerely lead us in receptions for god sakes.

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

If you don't think Decker is better than the heaping pile of sh*t we had at wide receiver that year...there ain't no hope for you. Jeremy Kerely lead us in receptions for god sakes.

Seriously bro, your approaching Jw territory, how much did decker play this year?

2014 was a rebuilding year with the chance to maybe be competitive if things fell our way. So it was mostly expected to be a bad season, when you have a bunch of young players in key positions who aren't experienced while learning how to win. 2016 was supposed to be a win now season with a far more better roster. It's easily 2016 plus the '14 team only got blown out 3 times vs the Bills twice and the Chargers. Every other game they were in it til the end. 

i chose 2014 simply because they had a better qb situation.  geno was the starter from the start of the season.  he was miserable and gave about 3 games away all b himself.  vick was equally useless.  but even there the qb situation was better if only because it was set from training camp and it was thought geno would improve.

i chose 2014 simply because they had a better qb situation.  geno was the starter from the start of the season.  he was miserable and gave about 3 games away all b himself.  vick was equally useless.  but even there the qb situation was better if only because it was set from training camp and it was thought geno would improve.

Any QB situation that has Geno as the starter is terrible. 2014 being forced to start geno was definitely a worse situation than fitz.

We can hate fitz, but he's much better than geno. Geno after he leaves the jets this year is flipping burgers

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Archived