The Official "F*** this game where da hoez at" thread

ASH1962

I woke up at 3 am I am so nervous for this game.  I can't believe the 2nd year in a row we have to go through Rex, but this time its going to be for possibly winning the division !!!  For all the haters, fitz has played great, his 6 TD's against KC early in the year really set the tone. Brandon Marshall has been beasting, Decker set the record for redzone TD grabs and ASJ made me eat my words !

What can you say about the defense that hasn't been said on every pre-game show already.  DOMINANT, just dominant.  Mo Wilk next to Leo is unblockable, its probably going to be outlawed in the offseason, lol.  Lee's three pick 6's is something we could only have dreamed of, but the one to win in OT vs Miami last week cost me my voice for 3 days !

The secondary  is unreal, nobody goes over the middle with Pryor around and seeing Revis out there playing hurt against Pittsburgh in that blowout win really sent a message to this team that no matter who you are, you give your all !

I never thought I would say this, but I can't wait to see Brady try to score on this defense the way they are playing right now.

Bring on the Cheaters !!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Larz said:

I woke up at 3 am I am so nervous for this game.  I can't believe the 2nd year in a row we have to go through Rex, but this time its going to be for possibly winning the division !!!  For all the haters, fitz has played great, his 6 TD's against KC early in the year really set the tone. Brandon Marshall has been beasting, Decker set the record for redzone TD grabs and ASJ made me eat my words !

What can you say about the defense that hasn't been said on every pre-game show already.  DOMINANT, just dominant.  Mo Wilk next to Leo is unblockable, its probably going to be outlawed in the offseason, lol.  Lee's three pick 6's is something we could only have dreamed of, but the one to win in OT vs Miami last week cost me my voice for 3 days !

The secondary  is unreal, nobody goes over the middle with Pryor around and seeing Revis out there playing hurt against Pittsburgh in that blowout win really sent a message to this team that no matter who you are, you give your all !

I never thought I would say this, but I can't wait to see Brady try to score on this defense the way they are playing right now.

C'mon man it's Christmas Eve, give your family a break

law-order-smoke-smoker-smoking-smoking_c

41 minutes ago, Larz said:

Whiskey or vodka?

26 minutes ago, Larz said:

I got some grand marnier yesterday, no idea how to drink it.  any suggestions ? on the rocks ?

Miller High Life on sale at the local beerery, so I had a few.And after watching Henrik Lundqvist sheet the bed I needed'em.

Richardson is a misunderstood genius. 

We are not worthy.

Certainly some other franchise will drop a dump truck of long term cash on his deserving ass. 

1 hour ago, Larz said:

Is this real? Larz seems sincere. How much have I been drinking this season? I thought we sucked! Good to know we don't.

10 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

I hate this guy.  Ghetto punk.  No class.  Look m at that smirk...... Should be selling dime bags not playing on my team

Of course he is what you say. Is there any doubt he will be  broke 6 mos after his last NFL paycheck?

Conversely fans hate on Revis for maximizing and smartly investing his income.

1 hour ago, Flushing Roots said:

Your mouth to God's ear.

A Jet helped launch his career.

A Jet should end his career.

Merry Christmas!

1. Sign IK

2. Have IK solicit sex from Brady

3. Record IK receiving oral from Brady

4. Blackmail

5. Brady retires

Archived