Giants vs. Cheaters Super Bowl pt.3

thadude

1 minute ago, thadude said:

I hope you're right.

They have the best defense in football currently.  Only weakness is their O-line which is even worse than our OL.  I'll be rooting hard for the Packers.

They get away with murder, their Oline holds blatantly every play and its rarely called, their WR's push off ever play and its never called, and their DB's hold and PI all the time and its never called. The NFL is a joke, we are the fools for watching it.

5 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

They get away with murder, their Oline holds blatantly every play and its rarely called, their WR's push off ever play and its never called, and their DB's hold and PI all the time and its never called. The NFL is a joke, we are the fools for watching it.

NFL wants Cowboys-Giants NFCG

6 minutes ago, jmat321 said:

I think NE Dallas would be best for ratings, but The commissioner has his lips around the MaraS' and the mannings' respective shafts.... 

Agree 1000%

There's an in-group and out-group of owners.  The Rooneys, Maras and up until deflategate Kraft was in the club too.

22 minutes ago, thadude said:

What would you do if this was the matchup again?  

More importantly, what would it do to Woody if the Giants won another Super Bowl?  Would he wake up and fire Bowles?

Sure I don't really like seeing the big brother Giants win another super bowl.. But I can't stand jet fans who will root for Tammy Brady and bellicheat if that matchup happens again ..

Hoping for the Packers, the Falcons or the Seahawks.  They are the only teams that can beat the Pats in the NFC.  

Dallas would get destroyed, and without Coughlin the Giants are roadkill.

To beat NE in the playoffs, you need a hof QB and/or a completely elite defense, and you simply have to be well coached, which eliminates like 25 teams each year.

1 hour ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Sure I don't really like seeing the big brother Giants win another super bowl.. But I can't stand jet fans who will root for Tammy Brady and bellicheat if that matchup happens again ..

I prefer the Cheaters over the Giants. What's Brady supposed to do lose to the Jets on purpose?

I've got nothing against the Giants, and would be totally fine with them going on another postseason run.  I don't get the need for some fans on both sides having such an issue with a team they play once every 4 years.

In the end, what I'll be rooting for more than anything else is the respective losses of the Cheaters and (I still can't believe they're really there) Dolphins.  Once they have been beaten, then I'll worry about which remaining team that I don't give a sh*t about I will decide to might as well root for, just for the hell of it.

Archived