Dan Quinn Looking like the Coach we miss out on.

Tony The Wiz

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Who would I want coaching my team Bowles or Quinn?  i wanted Quinn two years ago. He came from a winner and I felt he was a better fit. That was my choice and I said it on this board. You could have Bowles and his clueless ways.  

And Bruce Arians is chicken sh*t apparently.

Mike Smith had the Falcons at 13-3 two times, while the division was far more competitive, but he never had the Falcons looking this good.  Gotcha.

F*ck Bowles, but Kyle Shanahan and Matt Ryan are the big difference on this team.  Not Quinn.

26 minutes ago, gEYno said:

They may have Matt Ryan, but we beat the Chiefs on 12/30/07, getting us to 4-12 on the season. I've been told that that's what really matters.  So forget Matt Ryan... We beat the Chiefs in 2007 and got Vernon Gholston!

That game was instrumental in us learning how to win.

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Fine. But both coaches are winning coaches. To say one of them is crap is dumb

Never said anyone was crap but one won a Super Bowl and should of won 2 and the other didn't. I like Arias and I think he is a good coach but Bowles is a coordinator and not a head coach.

Just now, Tony The Wiz said:

Never said anyone was crap but one won a Super Bowl and should of won 2 and the other didn't. I like Arias and I think he is a good coach but Bowles is a coordinator and not a head coach.

And if the team sucked in his first year, we'd be looking for a new HC, I think. But he didn't. 

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I could argue this Falcons team has underachieved. You have the highest scoring offense in the league and only 11 wins?

You need to get over the fact that jets fans are burned out and pissed off.

Deal with it

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

And if the team sucked in his first year, we'd be looking for a new HC, I think. But he didn't. 

Bowles first year we didnt beat anybody we played the easiest schedule i n the NFL and we only beat 2 teams with winning records. My God wake up!!!!!!!!!!

Archived