Darron Lee Assaulted in Ohio

AFJF

7 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Get physically assaulted (allegedly) and they laugh and make jokes about his height. Even if I thought Lee was god awful, I wouldn't make these jokes

Of course you wouldn't. Too busy polishing all of the participation trophies you earned as a youngster. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Get physically assaulted (allegedly) and they laugh and make jokes about his height. Even if I thought Lee was god awful, I wouldn't make these jokes

No police report, twitter scrubbed. This kid has issues

Spoiler

This guy is such a tool.  First of all he makes some bizarre, the white man  doesn't understand comments.  The he comes across as a wanna be with his 'brutha' comment.  His with standing the blows comment is bizarre and the worst part of his comment by far is this.  ' I want to thank Columbus Police Department for sparing a young man's life tonight '

As if we need and idiotic comment like that with zero context.  Yeah all police officers are gunning for young men. 

This guy will be kneeling next year.

Will be interesting to hear what the full story is on this.

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Name a team that always drafts the right guy. And I will preempt what I think you are going to say by saying Aaron Hernandez and Ras-I-Dowling

When you have a hof qb you can screw up as much as you like, if you don't you can't.  At this rate the Gm is 1 for 4 as far as our top 2 rounders go.  If he doesn't hit home runs with our 1st and 2nd rounder this year he will be in the same space as bowles, ripe to be fired.

Just now, Beerfish said:

When you have a hof qb you can screw up as much as you like, if you don't you can't.  At this rate the Gm is 1 for 4 as far as our top 2 rounders go.  If he doesn't hit home runs with our 1st and 2nd rounder this year he will be in the same space as bowles, ripe to be fired.

I'm not disagreeing with you. I just question the sentiment that the Jets ALWAYS draft the wrong guy.

Let's look at this sh*t team's first round picks to get an idea of complete incompetence:

Lee-  headcase

Pryor- bust 

Richardson- head-case

Milliner- bust/headcase

Coples- bust/headcase

Wilkerson- selfish douche/lazy 

Revis- will go down as the crowning jewel of the "new" ME FIRST player. Basically the mouthpiece and ring leader of the movement. An unprecedented douchbag of epic proportions

6 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

I'm sorry but Something about this story doesn't pass the smell test.  10 guys jump you and you say you didn't fight back.    Yet in another tweet you thank the police for saving one of your assailants life.   

What was Darron Lee almost killing them with kindness.

Nothing really fishy to me.  Back in a place where he was likely recognized, guys knew he has money or is a celebrity, decided to jump him.

Today's NFL rules are the equivalent to f*cking high school. It doesn't shock me that he didn't fight back.  Knowing what we know about that ginger f*ckface in charge, if Darron threw one punch and knocked out one of them cold, he's first in line to ride the Goodell disciplinary wheel.

4 hours ago, 20andOut said:

You guys are rough. Guy gets assaulted in real life only to get assaulted by the screenname tough guys after! Multiple means more than one, not ten. Secondly, you have no idea what transpired between police and the assailant after so why comment.

Our punter is tougher than Lee.  Couple that with the disastrous pick of Hackenberg in the second round and you know McCagnan is praying for a miracle in the draft this year.

41 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Let's look at this sh*t team's first round picks to get an idea of complete incompetence:

Lee-  headcase

Pryor- bust 

Richardson- head-case

Milliner- bust/headcase

Coples- bust/headcase

Revis- will go down as the crowning jewel of the "new" ME FIRST player. Basically the mouthpiece and ring leader of the movement. An unprecedented douchbag of epic proportions

This x100000

41 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Lee-  headcase

Pryor- bust 

Richardson- head-case

Milliner- bust/headcase

Coples- bust/headcase

Mangini had the right idea making sure the guys he drafted actually liked football

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Name a team that always drafts the right guy. And I will preempt what I think you are going to say by saying Aaron Hernandez and Ras-I-Dowling

There is no team that always drafts the right guy but there are a couple that always pick the wrong guy which I'm starting to believe we are and I am not a SOJF 

8 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

There is no team that always drafts the right guy but there are a couple that always pick the wrong guy which I'm starting to believe we are and I am not a SOJF 

That's not true either, otherwise we wouldn't have gotten to the playoffs at all in the last decade or so

Jets linebacker Darron Lee claims he was attacked on his way home in Ohio

Darron Lee was drafted by the Jets in the first round of the 2016 draft.

Darron Lee was drafted by the Jets in the first round of the 2016 draft.

(JON DURR/GETTY IMAGES)

New York Jets linebacker Darron Lee claims he was “jumped” by multiple attackers late Saturday.

Lee took to Twitter to chronicle the alleged assault on his way home in Columbus, where the 22-year-old athlete played football for Ohio State University.

"Nothing like getting jumped on a Saturday night," he tweeted early Sunday.

Lee said that he was “completely sober” during the incident and was hit "for no reason."

Leonard Williams ready to step in as leader of Jets defense

The 232-pound Jets rookie added that he did not fight back and "just withstood the blows."

In another tweet, Lee commended the Columbus Police Department for "sparing a young man’s life tonight," later referring to his assailants.

It was not immediately clear where the attack took place and what preceded the alleged incident.

Lee added that he is "fine and safe now."

Jets' Nick Mangold not ready to retire, plans to return healthy

"I love life and I love all of you... I was just trying to go home," he said.

Police officials did not immediately respond to a request for comment by the Daily News.

Lee was drafted by the Jets in the first round of the 2016 draft and played 13 games in 2016.

Last month, Lee reportedly purged his Twitter of several tweets critical of a Chipotle fast food employee who reportedly recognized him.

“Don’t tell me to go work on my game when you still work at chipotle bruh,” Elite Sports NY reported Lee as writing.

The athlete continued with a since-deleted rant railing against racism in the U.S., according to the sports blog. 

Archived