Hoyer signing 2 year deal with 49ers

JetsFanatic

13 minutes ago, SAR I said:

773015969.jpg

One step closer to the reunion we've all been waiting for.

SAR I

I don't think Sanchez ever recovered from his shoulder injury in the snoopy bowl. His head was screwed up before that, now both his head and his shoulder are screwed up. Rex absolutely destroyed that guy.

14 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

False.  Hoyer is better in damn near every statistical category.  Completion percentage TD/INT ratio, YPA, Y/C, rating, QBR and sack percentage. 

You are probably right, but not a big fan of Hoyer and realistically no way Sanchez is returning. Just nostalgic for some of the success of the '09 and'10 teams.

1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

You are probably right, but not a big fan of Hoyer and realistically no way Sanchez is returning. Just nostalgic for some of the success of the '09 and'10 teams.

Listen I have touted Hoyer to the Jets more than anybody, but I am not a "big" fan either.  Is anybody a big fan of Hoyer?  Maybe his mommy?  I just want to stay cheap if we can't get permanent.  I would rather Hoyer for a year or two sub-$4M than $12M for Fitzpatrick or $15M+ over multiple years for Glennon or Taylor.  I'm starting to warm to the idea of drafting Trubisky or Watson which means they are probably very bad ideas.

Just now, #27TheDominator said:

I'm sorry.  I guess that Rex ruined him with his offensive play calling?  The fact that his statistics remained fairly consistent is not related?  

Yawn, I have no desire to revisit this with you. I know where you stand on this, and I disagree.

15 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

I don't think Sanchez ever recovered from his shoulder injury in the snoopy bowl. His head was screwed up before that, now both his head and his shoulder are screwed up. Rex absolutely destroyed that guy.

So we bring him back here in the safe MetLife womb and cuddle him in the warm bosom of his once beloved fanbase.

Then he rises like the phoenix to lead us to an improbable Super Bowl victory.

SAR I

Archived