Tampa game HUGE test

kevinc855

Just now, Lith said:

He re-injured his shoulder.  Was replaced by Fitz at the half.

he just came off the bench, onto the field and put his finger in the back of an opposing players helmet.  not sure if that is worthy of a suspension.  He should have been ejected from this game at least, no?

2 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

he just came off the bench, onto the field and put his finger in the back of an opposing players helmet.  not sure if that is worthy of a suspension.  He should have been ejected from this game at least, no?

Winston should have at least been flagged for instigating the fight, but Mike Evans is the guy who should have been ejected, the way he blindsided Lattimore.

Just now, Lith said:

Winston should have at least been flagged for instigating the fight, but Mike Evans is the guy who should have been ejected, the way he blindsided Lattimore.

but... evans was a player on the field, not coming off the bench.  yes, he was far more physical but....

On 11/3/2017 at 5:50 PM, JiF said:

The Jets should be in the driver seat for the division if it weren't for choking away 3 straight games but hey I'm stoked to get that franchise changing win vs. a probable 2-6 team to get to .500!

Josh McCown is a franchise changing QB.

I watched a lot of this game(missed the fight) and I gotta tell you Winston looked like a shell of the guy who played for that team last year. This is a game the Jets should win easily if they show up. With sh*tz probably playing they may make it interesting for a half but no way should the Jets lose to these guys. If New Orleans can run on them anyone can. I have a good feeling about this one........ You know now that I have written this post they will go out and lose by 20.

43 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

I watched a lot of this game(missed the fight) and I gotta tell you Winston looked like a shell of the guy who played for that team last year. This is a game the Jets should win easily if they show up. With sh*tz probably playing they may make it interesting for a half but no way should the Jets lose to these guys. If New Orleans can run on them anyone can. I have a good feeling about this one........ You know now that I have written this post they will go out and lose by 20.

I'm superstitious, I would never think that way.

On 11/3/2017 at 5:31 PM, kevinc855 said:

Well the Jets are not supposed to be relevant in the second week of November but guess what they are very much so. Next up is a struggling 2-5 Tampa team who could be 2-6 after a tough New Orleans game. The Jets have 10 days to prepare but sometimes the extra time on their “butts” causes a team to come out flat. Regardless a win would bring the Jets right back to 5-5 in the thick of a Wildcard run. The teams one holdback has been consistency, let’s see how Bowles and this team play vs Tampa. I think a win could be a franchise changing win. I’m personally flying to Florida for this game and expect to see the New York transplants out in force. Here we go Jets!!! 

I thought it was our inability to hold 2nd half leads.

16 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

you going to make it to tampa?

I planned on it but my girl is on a traveling assignment for a month.  She only gets one weekend to fly back and that's next weekend.  I'd convince her to go and she'd be down but she has to fly out of Jax that next morning and that might be a little too much.

On 11/3/2017 at 5:55 PM, section314 said:

Leaving this Thursday for Tampa. Hope Saints smoke the Bucs to make our tickets for the game cheaper.:lol:

Same thing here, I've been waiting and ticket prices have been going down.

55 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Yup.  I never buy before Saturday.

2-6, and potentially no Winston, no Evans should help.

Dad and my record is 2-5 though, so....

Good call on the tickets, I am riding it out as well. Going to buy parking once I figure out the exact deal. But tickets I will wait.

Archived