Keeping up with the Tank.

Patriot Killa

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

With the Browns second 1st rounders most likely being #4 or #3 when it’s all said and done..there a chance they trade? Really hope the Giants win just one more

Also better hope the Colts lose out.

And they play Houston in Week 17, so that's not likely

4 minutes ago, HoustonJet said:

If SF wins today do we jump ahead of them? We’d have the same record.

No because the 9ers SOS is lower than ours. They will probably drop where Denver is and Denver will move up..which is actually bad considering they need a QB. We need to hope they win their last game

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 10:21 AM, Pcola said:

At this point it doesn’t matter where we end up.  Darnold and Rosen are out of reach.  Mac doesn’t draft short QBs, o Mayfield was never an option.  

Losing out will have us picking 9th because Chicago beats Cleveland.  We will be choosing between Arden Key and Denzel Ward after we resign McCown for “one more run.”

MAC DOES DRAFT TINY LB'S

On 12/17/2017 at 8:09 PM, bla bla bla said:

I could absolutely see

Darnold - Browns

Rosen - Giants

Allen - Bills in a trade up

Mayfield - Jets in a trade up with the Browns 2nd pick and we won't have to give up a 1st next year IMO because I don't think Elway would trade up for Mayfield but would take him if he is avaiable at their pick. I think we out bid the Cardinals in a trade up.

This is the first plausible scenario that could actually happen 

9 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Doesn’t matter, we aren’t getting 1 and 2. Who really cares if we are 6-10.

If we want to trade to the 3rd pick, the difference between ending up with the 5th pick or the 10th pick is roughly 400 points on the trade chart which equates to throwing in an extra second round pick. 

You don't think that's a big deal? 

3 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

If we want to trade to the 3rd pick, the difference between ending up with the 5th pick or the 10th pick is roughly 400 points on the trade chart which equates to throwing in an extra second round pick. 

You don't think that's a big deal? 

There is no scenario where we get 5 you understand this?

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

8 to 1 is better than 10. It doesn’t matter if we get to 5 don’t you understand that? He was using an example. As long as we keep moving up it makes the entire possibility easier to make happen.

Where do you think we trade to? I’m assuming we are talking 3 correct?? 

3 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Hmmm.... we need a QB so.....this makes sense:

image.png

It's only fine if we signed a QB via Free Agency (it's not really fine then either, but at least we'd have A QB).  

Every mock is going to predict we don't go QB......know why?  Because it pisses off Jets Fans, and pissed off fans click more links and generate more web traffic.

Edit:  I may not be a Darnold/Rosen fan per se, but got to love the Browns if they walk away with Darnold/Rosen + Barkley.  Talk about rebuilding your O in one cycle.  

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

It's only fine if we signed a QB via Free Agency (it's not really fine then either, but at least we'd have A QB).  

Every mock is going to predict we don't go QB......know why?  Because it pisses off Jets Fans, and pissed off fans click more links and generate more web traffic.

I couldnt make up mind mind if I wanted to click the laughing or trophy emoji hahahaha

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Where do you think we trade to? I’m assuming we are talking 3 correct?? 

Well if you actually read what I quote you on half the time, I have said over and over the Giants are NOT a lock for 2. Colts can clinch it and trade down to us giving us our QB. If we hold a pick like 6-8 rather than 10-12 that is major. It generates likely more interest from Indy and a cheaper cost..what don’t you get about this?

7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Well if you actually read what I quote you on half the time, I have said over and over the Giants are NOT a lock for 2. Colts can clinch it and trade down to us giving us our QB. If we hold a pick like 6-8 rather than 10-12 that is major. It generates likely more interest from Indy and a cheaper cost..what don’t you get about this?

Who is "our QB"?

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

I find it hard for me to even dignify this with a response when you are obviously asking in a scarastic manner. If I’m talking about trading up to 2 Im obviously talking about either Rosen or Darnold.

So which one is our QB?  

Archived