College National Championship game....

Beerfish

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

Why are Alabama QBs always terrible?

Because they never need to be good for Alabama to execute their offensive game plan. Georgia D is fast and effective. They fly around with discipline..reminds me of a College football Seahawks D. This makes Bakers performance even more impressive to me.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I think Michel could go in the first round. He has been dominant in the biggest games of the year. He'd be a steal in round 2. 

Maybe so..but Bryce Love is still that guy..I only see about 2 RB’s going in the 1st. It should be Love and Barkley. Hope Sony drops. But you are right. He could replace Love in the first.

Thrilled to see UGA play such a solid first half.  I think where the analysts might have missed the mark on predicting this game a bit:  Georgia's secondary has been excellent all year, as a unit, rather than with a single superstar.  They're shutting down passing option for Hurts, and the Bama run game isn't good enough to make up the difference against a fast UGA front seven.

Saban is a famously good adjuster at halftime, but Kirby Smart has shown that same quality.  Should be a really interesting second half.

Hang in there, UGA!

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Kenrick Lamar  Half Time Show 

giphy.gif?resize=480%2C250&ssl=1

Kendrick Lamar is a good artist..but damn I hate when rappers let their tracks play in the background. It takes away from the live performance . But I guess when you are the only one on stage, you don’t have anyone to play hype man and cut in on words so you can catch breath.

27 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I think Michel could go in the first round. He has been dominant in the biggest games of the year. He'd be a steal in round 2. 

Just from my brief watching of the last two games I’m going to guess Michel gets picked ahead of Chubb. Similarly to Ronnie Brown going ahead of Cadillac years back.

Archived