Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

Okay, clearly no one is going to reveal and I hate everything.

Stark has referenced lists throughout the game, genuinely didn't follow the quicktopic NK submit issue, and quite frankly I don't know how you coach all that. For better or worse, I don't think I'm voting Stark rest of game. The fact that Ape was killed, who was 100% town on him and said so while scrambling to get me to not tunnel on him for theJiF joke vote, further clears him. Yes, 100% deaths are often set ups but you can't risk NKing anyone who leans town on you when you need two more mislynches. He'd also have the JiF thing in his pocket.

Brick has stayed somewhat distant...far more than the other 3 of you the last couple of days. He'd be the best option for laying low Tim let town eat each other alive. I think I'm leaning here or Crush.

GATA I still am struggling to read. Gameplay and frustration at times has seemed genuine. No major points I can point to implicating her as town....but man, game almost seems too clean. 

Crush was pushing out of the gate. There is no cop, so the once theory that he did it to draw an investigation is off. Risky for him to do so in a game full of people that often read him well. Would mean 3 vets and 1 noob, if he's scum...no real reason to set himself out there early. However...the JiF interaction(then death), the different play...makes me feel not so great.  I keep flipping on if the reaction to my call for the protection role to reveal was an attempt to look like confused/"skimming" town or is legit. At this exact moment, I feel like it's legit.

I also don't think we're having meaningful discussion anymore - we've started to talk about how great a game it is, etc -- and partly because I refused to share thoughts. Time to s*** or get off the pot.

vote Brick

Meh...had one more thought to check and see who was ever at L-1 today. Crush was for an hour, with GATA or I able to hammer, but neither of us were around - at least I wasn't and GATA didn't post. 

I think a quick lynch, again, would look extremely bad at this point...especially on Crush (would have been passable on me)...but regardless, without more information not sure if GATA even had the option.

No one else was there with someone passing up the chance to lynch. Meh indeed.

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Could you please unvote me so I don’t get ninjad by AVM? If he is your second favorite for scum you are literally handing him the day. Unless you just making that up too.

Yeah, this. Why only "ninjad by AVM" -- not mentioning GATA, who could have also been a third vote. Comes across as trying to guide/nudge Stark to me rather than discuss who is scum. And if Crush was that sure I was scum...why not vote me...

vote Crush

24 minutes ago, GATA said:

Reading these 90+ pages is making me age a little.

Now I understand why the hippie said I saturated it . @CTM here's looking at you kid. ( Note no offense if you are older or younger than me) 

No offense taken in these games. 

finish strong! (again, i have no clue as to alignment but am rooting for all the noobs regardless of alignment)

8 minutes ago, AVM said:

Yeah, this. Why only "ninjad by AVM" -- not mentioning GATA, who could have also been a third vote. Comes across as trying to guide/nudge Stark to me rather than discuss who is scum. And if Crush was that sure I was scum...why not vote me...

vote Crush

I already gave my reads on everyone and stated GATA is my best for town. I literally said I’m 50/50 on you. Yet you ignore that and literally been doing exactly what your accusing me off. Cute. 

Crusher's fat overhung his belly.  

On his shirt, mustard stains and an unknown liquid.  

Sure, at first glance, perhaps he shouldn't be this jolly.  Especially with Mrs. Crusher threatening diets and exercise programs nearly every day.

But indeed, he was joyful.  This was the most fun he'd had playing Mafia.  

"OMG, did Stark just post a spreadsheet?  This is AMAZING."

All game long, he laughed at the banter, and the new players.  He laughed at the one-liners and insults.  Every meal, all 14 of them, he could hop on his phone or computer and read another new post that made him smile.

But now, the community had to turn on him.  

"It's you, fat man.  You've been having TOO much fun.  And now you must die."

"DAMMIT.  Oh well.  It was fun while it lasted."

They went easy on him, choosing suffocation with his own belly fat.  

6dd191d6-4223-4801-8b6d-5d780b19f091.jpg

Crusher, aka Fat Guy, is dead.  He was..........

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Crusher's fat overhung his belly.  

On his shirt, mustard stains and an unknown liquid.  

Sure, at first glance, perhaps he shouldn't be this jolly.  Especially with Mrs. Crusher threatening diets and exercise programs nearly every day.

But indeed, he was joyful.  This was the most fun he'd had playing Mafia.  

"OMG, did Stark just post a spreadsheet?  This is AMAZING."

All game long, he laughed at the banter, and the new players.  He laughed at the one-liners and insults.  Every meal, all 14 of them, he could hop on his phone or computer and read another new post that made him smile.

But now, the community had to turn on him.  

"It's you, fat man.  You've been having TOO much fun.  And now you must die."

"DAMMIT.  Oh well.  It was fun while it lasted."

They went easy on him, choosing suffocation with his own belly fat.  

6dd191d6-4223-4801-8b6d-5d780b19f091.jpg

Crusher, aka Fat Guy, is dead.  He was..........

Trying to teach you guys how to play mafia!

• Upvote 4

On page 82 I h8ml

On 3/9/2018 at 2:07 PM, BrickTamland said:

Well it is too bad about lizard king. He was innocent after all. I got excited about the killing and he ended up dead. I’m partially responsible sure. I was leaning on some of the guys that i thought are better than me at this.

the way it played out leads me to think that some of the oldtimers are scum. I mean jif, crusher, ape.

i am suspicious of stark. He is supposedly a newcomer but very confident and aggressive. I feel like he may be a puppet.

spoot talks a lot. Which i initially wanted to kill him for. But i am leaning towards thinking that its just enthusiasm.

Avm played way differently when he took over for leelou. He is my number1 target right now. Leelou early on wanted to kill pac and lizzie.

i am debating whether i should google mafia cop to see what this hess stuff is about.

i dont know why nobody died last night.

you play a chill game like me sort of without the desire to kill asap i guess.

These here gives you credibility cause if you were scum you wouldn't ask .

Devil's adv. they told you to say that

On 3/9/2018 at 5:48 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Oooo Oooo, do beavers next! What are we like?

Oh, that's right, you wouldn't know.

This was gold!

On 3/10/2018 at 12:45 PM, BrickTamland said:

Ctm’s character a danger to himself. Get him in for psych eval.

Facts

On 3/10/2018 at 1:55 PM, BrickTamland said:

I was kidding due to your suggestion of self-harm (lynching self). (See baker act). If offended, my bad.

if youre talking about heating me up for a lynch. Cool.

But then you're almost on some Hess sh*t with the go ahead and kill bit.

On 3/11/2018 at 1:01 AM, AVM said:

As you go on to say - and I said, but in halls timeline comes after you said it - the falling on the sword thing is weak

Shhh you guys are ruling your own bit

I still think I prefer JiF...but yes. Coming around to this

Here now, paying the price with two hours of rereading a lot of CTM v Ape doing what CTM and Ape always do

As have I and plenty others. Have you ever been scum and NOT self voted before, is a better question lol

This list is so great I'm not even hurt (that much) by being 2nd.

but I'm here now, so how's about we cause a little chaos, ignore CTM v Ape (for now) and lynch us up clumsy, apologetic JiF? vote JiF

I didn't see anyone question you. Why your vote here?

On 3/11/2018 at 9:49 PM, Integrity28 said:

Lizzie coming back and not citing CTM is gross.

brick is getting a free ride.

Brick is getting it Totes free

• Haha 1