We're going to miss Teddy... not happy u got him

MissingTeddy

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, MissingTeddy said:

It' probably hard for outsiders to understand why we feel the way we do about Teddy.  Why we chant his name constantly.  He' the easiest guy in the world to root for. Your gonna love him too.

"Don't feed the animals "

If his knee holds up, he's our starter. Book it.

2 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

I've only got one question. Who was the QB coach who let a future franchise QB continue to use a throwing motion that was literally ripping his leg off his body??

Looking back, it was obvious. Find old tape and you will see it.  Hindsight tho.

Just now, pointman said:

Sorry, forgot... Minnesota public school system. Ouch. You say thank you. You push button right side. You say "pointman" Green button.

Lol, highest ranking school system in the country.  We have 5 high schools in the top 20. This is why big employers flock to our state. Nice try tho, lol.

36 minutes ago, MissingTeddy said:

Sorry that angers you, but if you watch football, you know your team has sucked right? Assuming I didn't come into some blind homer site... your team hasn' looked very good the past few years, sorry.

LOL look around for a minute. We hate any and everything the Jets do. It’s just the fact you cane on here and gave us a back handed compliment on the slick.

45 minutes ago, MissingTeddy said:

Sorry that angers you, but if you watch football, you know your team has sucked right? Assuming I didn't come into some blind homer site... your team hasn' looked very good the past few years, sorry.

LOL look around for a minute. We hate any and everything the Jets do. It’s just the fact you came on here and gave us a back handed compliment on the slick.

Just now, Sonny Werblin said:

If it's obvious to a fan with hindsight, it should be obvious to a career coach when it's happening.

He is no longer employed.  There were scouts who noticed in the draft though.  We laughed at the "skinny knees" comments.... not laughing anymore.

wow a troll from the vikings? whats next. Do use all a favor and don't come back in a few months or really ever again talking crap. The board IQ should have recovered from the this thread by then.  O and 4 in superbowls and you your talking crap.

9 minutes ago, MissingTeddy said:

He is no longer employed.  There were scouts who noticed in the draft though.  We laughed at the "skinny knees" comments.... not laughing anymore.

Who? Does he have a name?

................  Was it Peg Leg O'Brien?

1 hour ago, MissingTeddy said:

The Pack will be bottom dwellers for the next 5 years.  We running this division.  

I can not see how your going to keep your core.  To many big contracts coming and no money.  Thanks for the wishes with Teddy.

43 minutes ago, MissingTeddy said:

Unfortunately for you, we will make Cousins look good even if he isn't.  I don' know much about his personality... kind of looks like a douche tho.  Problem is, our D is insane and wrs catch everything, RB is pretty awesome too. He will look the part.  Keenum was just a product of our team.  He'll fall back to earth this year.

I think the Bridgewater signing was good risk, but I think you may be surprised by who Keenum continuing to outperform the douche Cousins.

1 hour ago, MissingTeddy said:

If the knee holds up, were gonna feel robbed.  We have invested heavily in him.  I was at the game this year when he took the field for the first time, the only time I've ever heard a louder cheer was the Diggs catch.

The boy was loved more than any other recent player around here.  Fans were heavily invested emotionally in him.

Who you calling ‘boy’?

47 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah guess it has nothing to do with the shlt he got.  First response was what, GFY?

Shlt all over him and his post and then fake outrage when he threw the same back.

Nice guys

There are a group of Jets fans who can't stand the fact that the Jets might actually do something right and then they wont be able to complain anymore.

48 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I must say, that night when it looked like we were going to end up with Cousins, I (shamefully) hit Google-News to see what they were saying in Minnesota, and the response was overwhelmingly, “That’s fine, let’s start Teddy and re-sign Diggs, etc.” It wasn’t even like, “F Cousins.” It was relief that they were going to give Bridgewater another shot.

Tom, you don’t need to qualify your actions as being shameful. We’ve all grown to view shame as an implicit quality in everything you do.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You lot get awful emo about a good natured ribbing enveloped in an otherwise optimistic and friendly post.  

And you wonder why some of us do nothing but troll you doofuses all day.

Who you calling boy!? And I love everyone here equally.

41 minutes ago, MissingTeddy said:

It' probably hard for outsiders to understand why we feel the way we do about Teddy.  Why we chant his name constantly.  He' the easiest guy in the world to root for. Your gonna love him too.

Thank you..

You see there are fans who crap all over Jets players out here and then defend their nonsense saying that "all fans" in the NFL are like this; and now you expose their nonsense by saying you love "Teddy" and say fans in Minnesota loved him as well, it is all to much to take for some.

Unfortunately they are reduced to attacking the messenger, you, so they can feel better.

I have said it before no Jet player has not been attacked out here for one reason or another, no one and it is more than a little embarrassing.....

So again thank you for posting, made me personally feel much better about the Bridgewater acquisition and I stated that I wanted him here.

6 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Thank you..

You see there are fans who crap all over Jets players out here and then defend their nonsense saying that "all fans" in the NFL are like this; and now you expose their nonsense by saying you love "Teddy" and say fans in Minnesota loved him as well, it is all to much to take for some.

Unfortunately they are reduced to attacking the messenger, you, so they can feel better.

I have said it before no Jet player has not been attacked out here for one reason or another, no one and it is more than a little embarrassing.....

So again thank you for posting, made me personally feel much better about the Bridgewater acquisition and I stated that I wanted him here.

Well, to be fair, you take things a little too far in the other direction.  For example, when I criticized Lucy Brown for pulling the football away, you gave me more than my share of crap!

28 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Tom, you don’t need to qualify your actions as being shameful. We’ve all grown to view shame as an implicit quality in everything you do.

Yes, but imagine how shameful something has to be for ME to admit it was shameful.

Archived