anyone going to training camp?

batman10023

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

how crowded are these events the jets hold? 

i'd like to go this year to watch Sam play.  is there like a few hundred people attending these things?

If your still a PSL holder in the Mezz Club you should have gotten a VIP offer for a TC practice.  I’m going August 2nd.

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

If your still a PSL holder in the Mezz Club you should have gotten a VIP offer for a TC practice.  I’m going August 2nd.

i got this as well and am considering the same day.  i was curious how crowded these events are.  

33 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

i got this as well and am considering the same day.  i was curious how crowded these events are.  

Regardless of the crowd you will be guaranteed Vip parking and access to watch practice not having to deal with the crowd.

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Regardless of the crowd you will be guaranteed Vip parking and access to watch practice not having to deal with the crowd.

good point.  hopefully no leased BMWs in our VIP parking lot.  striver-mobile. 

are these camp dates only for club seat holders?  it should be pretty good then given i doubt more than a few hundred people would go per day.

i signed up, hopefully will see you there.

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

are these camp dates only for club seat holders?  it should be pretty good then given i doubt more than a few hundred people would go per day.

Jets are only holding 4 open to the public practices and August 2nd is not one of them so I’m guessing it’s for PSL holders only possibly club Psl holders only not sure.

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

KRL usually goes and gives us a great breakdown of the day.

I’ll be supplying the forum with up to the minute tweets as I did for Minicamp.

I’m pumped for TC to say the least‼️‼️

Hopefully KRL gets media credentials because there is only 4 open to the public practices.

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

If you see a father, and young 6 year old son duo wearing white (me), and green (son) Darnold Jerseys that’s me!

16 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Jets are only holding 4 open to the public practices and August 2nd is not one of them so I’m guessing it’s for PSL holders only possibly club Psl holders only not sure.

you are club mezz as well correct?  

i am hoping this is reserved for less than a few hundred fans - more chance to get autographs and up close look.  

Yeah .. not too crowded .. unless u go on a bus day where 1000s attend. I miss the Hempstead days where 20 was a good crowd.

That being said ..you can still get close.

6563d6f77f1004750ba5b729728d042b.jpg&key=635ae29b83470a2cdb26d1f2610fd9a11076c6a81f27d31afd7db9e27e2cb988

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I got invited to the PSL holders training camp day on Saturday July 28, first open practice, so we're going to that.  Free Jets water bottle.  Not bad.

SAR I

Sounds lovely. Tell Sam Crushlove said hello. I love him and I love ham. 

6 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Clubs only, I think. 

Other PSLs..well.... 

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Clubs only, I think. 

Other PSLs..well....

NKfEiP4.jpg

PSL peeps get our day on August 28.  The Jets also deposited tickets for the following day, 29th, into my account which was very nice.

SAR I

I took my kids to the Green and White practice last year and had such a good time watching practice and the Jets giving access to meet players.  Those are those moments when the Jets and NFL make fans for life especially for Kids.  I used to drive to Hofstra and Cortland to watch practice as well and always enjoyed that too.  

IMG_7299.jpgIMG_7239.jpgIMG_7304.jpg

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

NKfEiP4.jpg

PSL peeps get our day on August 28.  The Jets also deposited tickets for the following day, 29th, into my account which was very nice.

SAR I

Yes they deposited tickets to every open TC practice and green and white scrimmage into my account on top of the Aug 2nd date.

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

NKfEiP4.jpg

SAR I

43 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Yes they deposited tickets to every open TC practice and green and white scrimmage into my account on top of the Aug 2nd date.

Just checked my account and I have those too.  I guess I should have checked before complaining, but I must have missed the email.  All is good.

14 hours ago, Dcat said:

Clubs only, I think. 

Other PSLs..well.... 

club seats pay more. they should get invited to special events like this.  remember those 6k seats pay a significant percentage of the total ticket revenue.  i'd guess like 20-25%..  

45 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

club seats pay more. they should get invited to special events like this.  remember those 6k seats pay a significant percentage of the total ticket revenue.  i'd guess like 20-25%..  

disagree. Club PSL'S are as cheap or cheaper than most lower sidelines PSLs. Club Seats pay more NOT for PSL'S but for game day tickets. That premium is for access to the club, not for pre season events. So your reasoning is all wrong. Turns out that all PSL holders are invited to the event, not just clubs. That's how it should be. 

Archived