mini SJ

haggis

Not sure if I have dropped this already to anyone around here, but me and the missus are expecting. The wean is due in June this year, ultrasound this Tue should confim a due date and what colour of paint I'll be buying.

Red hair and freckles better be present or else!!! I'm just glad I managed to slip one past the keeper. 8)

Not sure if I have dropped this already to anyone around here, but me and the missus are expecting. The wean is due in June this year, ultrasound this Tue should confim a due date and what colour of paint I'll be buying.

Red hair and freckles better be present or else!!! I'm just glad I managed to slip one past the keeper. 8)

...Since your scottish and I love you, I'll let you get away with the wean thing... :lol: . But best of luck to you darling. You are a great person and I think no one is more deserving of a happy healthy child. I'll keep you and Mum in my prayers for a safe and happy pregnancy and delivery....Do you call them Mum in Scotland?.. :shock:

Congrats SJ, our second will be here next month. I think you need to shoot for June 27th. I hear that's a real important day. :lol:
..Best of luck to you and your wife also Alk. Tell her to push the young lad or lady out on Jan. 28th instead of next month...I hear thats the birthday of another great person... :roll: :wink:

...Since your scottish and I love you, I'll let you get away with the wean thing... :lol: . But best of luck to you darling. You are a great person and I think no one is more deserving of a happy healthy child. I'll keep you and Mum in my prayers for a safe and happy pregnancy and delivery....Do you call them Mum in Scotland?.. :shock:

Yep we call them mum. Sometimes I call her maw and she even signs off on her emails maw. :)

i think the title of the thread showuld be changed to mini haggis :D

how did the appt go? ;)

Yeah! Mini haggis or haggis jr.

Appt was a letdown as the doc screwed up and scheduled ultrasound 2 weeks before our insurance can pick it up. Bumped to Feb 1st now. Everyone is certain its a girl.

Archived