And for those who wanted to wait for Dan Quinn

UnitedWhofans

His team just lost to the Browns too. You will not convince me otherwise that Dan Quinn is basically the same as Todd Bowles. 

Quinn just got lucky that he landed with a team that was ready to win now and was stocked. Got to A Super Bowl and blew the biggest lead in Super Bowl history and has done nothing since 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

His team just lost to the Browns too. You will not convince me otherwise that Dan Quinn is basically the same as Todd Bowles. 

Quinn just got lucky that he landed with a team that was ready to win now and was stocked. Got to A Super Bowl and blew the biggest lead in Super Bowl history and has done nothing since 

We were better off keeping Rex but his attitude according to many was bad for the Jets. 

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Well obviously you do because you took the time to read what I said and respond. So what’s your problem? I don’t think this is an outlandish claim at all

You posted on a public forum you ****nut. If I could wish you away you’d already be gone. But there you are, so here I am because I have to inadvertently read your sh*tty new thread on the top of page 1. 

Why am I like what?

Lol who cares about Quinn sucking or the fact that people wanted to wait for him when they both winded up sucking! At least they got to a super bowl.  All of that is irrelevant. Bowles was/is the coach and his suckage is the main attraction so bringing up something from the past that doesn’t matter a lick as of today ... and more important making a thread out of it is ....

jesus United. I try to stick up for you more than anyone here and when I lend a hand you decide to just take a giant crap in it.?

smh...

13 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

That's more than anything this franchise has done in 50 years.

13 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Baker Mayfield Torched that Falcons defense. 

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You posted on a public forum you ****nut. If I could wish you away you’d already be gone. But there you are, so here I am because I have to inadvertently read your sh*tty new thread on the top of page 1. 

Image result for clapping gif

16 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Have you ever seen a grown man, naked?

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Lol who cares about Quinn sucking or the fact that people wanted to wait for him when they both winded up sucking! At least they got to a super bowl.  All of that is irrelevant. Bowles was/is the coach and his suckage is the main attraction so bringing up something from the past that doesn’t matter a lick as of today ... and more important making a thread out of it is ....

jesus United. I try to stick up for you more than anyone here and when I lend a hand you decide to just take a giant crap in it.?

smh...

I’m just anticipating the way Jets fans would go. And actually I’ve wavered on Maccagnan. I’m to the point where I don’t really care if they bring him back or not. I won’t cry either way

I’m just anticipating the way Jets fans would go. And actually I’ve wavered on Maccagnan. I’m to the point where I don’t really care if they bring him back or not. I won’t cry either way

So you made a thread off pure speculation of what Jets fans might do...by doing just that lol?

10 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

So you made a thread off pure speculation of what Jets fans might do...by doing just that lol?

Well, when in Rome...

11 minutes ago, Grandy said:

So losing to the Colts and Steelers in the AFCCG in 09' and 10' is better than if we won and lost to the Saints or Packers instead?

We have not had a team that was favored to win the AFC title game and the Super Bowl. The Closest was 1998. I can live with losing to the Colts and Steelers because we probably would not have beaten the Saints and Packers.

Archived