Steph Curry says moon landing is a hoax

Blackout

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

C'mon greenwich, lighten up brother. Im just throwing light-hearted jabs. Folks need to really lighten up around here. How is it that I've essentially been called an asshat everyday for months with this subject, yet Im able to take things in stride. :-)

You wrote for my attention and then received it. Did you honestly expect me to say something different? 

Like, whats up with you guys? You guys seriously need to hit the bar and have drink! 

R E L A X 

I think you missed my obvious sarcasm and enjoyment in this thread. Not once in this thread have I felt anything close to outrage. The "This is awesome" was a direct reflection of my feelings.

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

C'mon greenwich, lighten up brother. Im just throwing light-hearted jabs. Folks need to really lighten up around here. How is it that I've essentially been called an asshat everyday for months with this subject, yet Im able to take things in stride. :-)

You wrote for my attention and then received it. Did you honestly expect me to say something different? 

Like, whats up with you guys? You guys seriously need to hit the bar and have drink! 

R E L A X 

Also, now that I (explicitly) have your attention, can we get back to my original question? Where do you stand in regards to dinosaurs? I know Hack doesn't believe in them since there's no way to actually prove they exist other than by reading about them in books which are perpetuated to control the masses, but how about you?

12 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Also, now that I (explicitly) have your attention, can we get back to my original question? Where do you stand in regards to dinosaurs? I know Hack doesn't believe in them since there's no way to actually prove they exist other than by reading about them in books which are perpetuated to control the masses, but how about you?

hE1316C67

Look at the bones!

23 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I think you missed my obvious sarcasm and enjoyment in this thread. Not once in this thread have I felt anything close to outrage. The "This is awesome" was a direct reflection of my feelings.

20 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

C'mon greenwich, lighten up brother. Im just throwing light-hearted jabs. Folks need to really lighten up around here. How is it that I've essentially been called an asshat everyday for months with this subject, yet Im able to take things in stride. ?

R E L A X 

(dejavu) 

Hey Greenwich. What's up? 

Here's another one: aliens! The best tin foil hat guys love talking about how Area 51 has aliens, but the conundrum is that aliens haven't been proven to exist, so they can't be real, and the problem with using real hard science as evidence is that the hard scientific data that would allegedly be gathered would put ANY level of skepticism to rest and wouldn't be trusted, so aliens can't really exist even if they're right in front of us because they'd just be government programmed robots!

Amirite!?

2 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Here's another one: aliens! The best tin foil hat guys love talking about how Area 51 has aliens, but the conundrum is that aliens haven't been proven to exist, so they can't be real, and the problem with using real hard science as evidence is that the hard scientific data that would allegedly be gathered would put ANY level of skepticism to rest and wouldn't be trusted, so aliens can't really exist even if they're right in front of us because they'd just be government programmed robots!

Amirite!?

Okay, we have a few hours before Browns kickoff, so I'll play. ?

If there is no definitive evidence and/or any sort of scientific data to analyze, then one has the right to be skeptical of whatever they're being skeptical of. Belief doesnt make something true, but the lack of scientific data doesnt make something false as well. However, logic is required to understand the difference.

One has to use logic when dealing with things that are not definitive or available for analysis. I can be skeptical about Aliens existing and at the same time not have an opinion on Area 51 because, quite frankly, what goes on there is secret. 

However, a public event such as a moon landing is something different. I have no problem with folks believing that this actually happened, my only problem has been the ridicule for being skeptical about it, because I have been told that "nerds did this so we can believe it", but those same nerds lost scientific data on 6 separate occasions, and to add insult to injury, you have guys like Don Pettit that's just looking to insult your level of common sense. 

Keep in mind before you hear this, that this technology that allegedly got us to the moon was built in the 60's. It's almost 2020.  This is what this guy said, and folks have a problem that I am skeptical of this. 

So not only do they claim to have gone to the moon 6 times and somehow lost the most important scientific data the world has ever gathered, 6 times, but then we're told that they "destroyed" this technology, with no reason given as to why, and that it's just so difficult to rebuild technology that they just destroyed for no reason and for some reason dont know how to rebuilt it damn near 60 years later.

Furthermore, since NASA's creation, they've gotten upwards of half a Trillion dollars in funding. Money that comes from folks like you and me. Yet, they can put out 14 second clips like this and that sh_t goes unquestioned because folks are scared to be viewed as some sort of weirdo alien believer who knows the truth about Area 51. That's not a problem I have. I am weird in the eyes of a world that is quite frankly a bit sick. Mass shootings every 15 minutes and never ending wars supports that fact. Speaking of wars, do you know since 1776 the USA has only had a grand total of 21 years of not being a participant in a war? Did you know that? The longest the US has ever gone consecutively without participating in a war is just 5 years, if im correct that is from 1935 to 1940. Sooner or later folks just have to admit that conquest is conquest. But folks dont, and I cant change that. But anyway...back to NASA and fake aliens. 

Folks can believe what they want, this smells like bullsh*t to me (the video). My only problem is that I can bring up example after example, and no one finds any of it wierd. Why? Because this isnt about understanding what is being presented, it's about flat earth, Aliens, area 51, mermaids, UV piss on ice walls and other things to further ridicule folks who dont believe the official narrative.

However, these things only further convince myself that something here is wrong. And I refuse to be duped by folks that always seem to be conveniently incompetent...to their benefit. They can give you all of the information required to tell you something is true, but they seem to lose everything necessary for self verification or independent investigation.

I know the ending of this story, Nothing I've said or have shown will be taken seriously because folks have been taught to ridicule. As a sidenote, this is why the world doesnt change. People love the allure of change or truth, but in reality, folks really dont want that, because change and truth comes from within....and folks are more comfortable ridiculing what's outside of them. 

I understand that I wont change that. However, there are folks here right on this forum who dont publicly say anything, but have written me privately and they've said their piece, so not all folks think im delirious. But even if they did, it didnt matter. My eyes are becoming more and more clear to the shenanigans. That's all I care about. 

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Amirite!? 

Here's an unpopular viewpoint:  There may not be aliens out there at all.  It can also be dangerous to assume there are, because that would also assume it's possible for humans to leave earth and live elsewhere, without taking into account just how extraordinary it is that there is ANY life here at all, let alone life that goes well beyond tiny microbial organisms. 

If the Earth wasn't in a spiral galaxy, life would be basically impossible.  If the Earth wasn't sitting on the edge of a spiral galaxy (rather than nearer to the more chaotic center), life would basically be impossible.  If we were in a multi-star system, life would be basically impossible.  If the Sun wasn't in the current "Red Giant" state that it is currently, life would basically be impossible.  If we our planet was closer to the Sun (like the distance Venus is) or further (like the distance Mars is), life would basically be impossible. If the Earth had 0 Moons or 2+ moons, life would be basically impossible.  If the Earth wasn't the size and didn't have the right "recipe" of elements contained within it like it does, life would basically be impossible.  If the Earth weren't "protected"  by other planets in our Solar System (and the Moon) from comets and meteors, life would basically be impossible. 

Any one of these factors not being the case, along with MANY others, would jettison the chance of life being possible.  ALL of those factors are the case (as well as many more not listed), and ALL of them were necessary.  So despite being in a Universe whose trend is to move from order to chaos, we have a VERY "orderly" planet we sit on at the moment, and are extremely lucky.  Perhaps even lucky to the degree of a mathematical impossibility. 

So we really don't have much to gain by looking for another home to live on.  Not only can we not get there without some incredible scientific advancements, we likely won't find a home that suits us.  Gotta make this planet count. 

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So we really don't have much to gain by looking for another home to live on.  Not only can we not get there without some incredible scientific advancements, we likely won't find a home that suits us.  Gotta make this planet count. 

Earth will be swallowed by the sun someday. Or it will be hit by a meteor, or caught in a blast of radiation or any number of cosmic catastrophes. Life on this planet has an expiration date. We need to colonize other planets in order to maximize chances of species survival 

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Here's an unpopular viewpoint:  There may not be aliens out there at all.  It can also be dangerous to assume there are, because that would also assume it's possible for humans to leave earth and live elsewhere, without taking into account just how extraordinary it is that there is ANY life here at all, let alone life that goes well beyond tiny microbial organisms. 

If the Earth wasn't in a spiral galaxy, life would be basically impossible.  If the Earth wasn't sitting on the edge of a spiral galaxy (rather than nearer to the more chaotic center), life would basically be impossible.  If we were in a multi-star system, life would be basically impossible.  If the Sun wasn't in the current "Red Giant" state that it is currently, life would basically be impossible.  If we our planet was closer to the Sun (like the distance Venus is) or further (like the distance Mars is), life would basically be impossible. If the Earth had 0 Moons or 2+ moons, life would be basically impossible.  If the Earth wasn't the size and didn't have the right "recipe" of elements contained within it like it does, life would basically be impossible.  If the Earth weren't "protected"  by other planets in our Solar System (and the Moon) from comets and meteors, life would basically be impossible. 

Any one of these factors not being the case, along with MANY others, would jettison the chance of life being possible.  ALL of those factors are the case (as well as many more not listed), and ALL of them were necessary.  So despite being in a Universe whose trend is to move from order to chaos, we have a VERY "orderly" planet we sit on at the moment, and are extremely lucky.  Perhaps even lucky to the degree of a mathematical impossibility. 

Not to discount the fact that literally millions of varying factors had to go right simultaneously in order for the mathematical bear-impossibility of life on this planet to exist, but you’re also closing yourself off to the possibility that other life may exist in other ways, even if those other forms would be uninhabitable for humans or vice versa. 

Remember that the most primitive lifeforms in earths history lived in habitats which are completely uninhabitable by humans - but they existed.

Given the technological advancements and resources which are currently already helping to solve the earth’s problem of depleting fresh water supply to make humans independent of natural water supply, it’s in humanity’s best interest to always always always choose to explore possibilities to continue to survive, rather than the alternative.

3 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Not to discount the fact that literally millions of varying factors had to go right simultaneously in order for the mathematical bear-impossibility of life on this planet to exist, but you’re also closing yourself off to the possibility that other life may exist in other ways, even if those other forms would be uninhabitable for humans or vice versa. 

Remember that the most primitive lifeforms in earths history lived in habitats which are completely uninhabitable by humans - but they existed.

Given the technological advancements and resources which are currently already helping to solve the earth’s problem of depleting fresh water supply to make humans independent of natural water supply, it’s in humanity’s best interest to always always always choose to explore possibilities to continue to survive, rather than the alternative.

I'm not totally opposed to there being life out there, not at all.  But you have to agree that meteroids, comets and other celestial bodies colliding into each other would be non-conducive to life of any kind, no?  Life can't be born out of chaos, which is what I was talking about.  All of the factors I listed REDUCE chaos for our planet so that life can thrive. 

I'm also not against exploring the cosmos at all.  I'm a huge fan of space exploration.   Even if we don't find other life or other habitable celestial bodies, it benefits mankind greatly to learn as much as we can.  I'm just suggesting we can't ASSUME there's other planets teeming with life like ours because it means we can continue to give ourselves an additional excuse not to take care of the one we have. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CTM said:

Earth will be swallowed by the sun someday. Or it will be hit by a meteor, or caught in a blast of radiation or any number of cosmic catastrophes. Life on this planet has an expiration date. We need to colonize other planets in order to maximize chances of species survival  

Every potentially habitable planet has an expiration date.  It would be a matter of finding one that just buys us more time, and we don't know how much. 

The Universe probably has an expiration date too, I imagine. 

Didn't mean to make it sound like I oppose space travel, just to clear that up.  I just support it for different reasons than finding another suitable home.  It's a big galaxy and Universe out there and its absolutely worth exploring as much as we can to learn about it and our place in it. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Every potentially habitable planet has an expiration date.  It would be a matter of finding one that just buys us more time, and we don't know how much. 

Right, which is why the optinal strategy is to diversify 

On 8/5/2019 at 8:22 PM, Villain The Foe said:

Well, ill be. Folks really cant help themselves but to show their Psalms 83:2-5, even while knowing damn well what Baruch 2:30 says.lol

Folks can stay in their feelings, ill stay in those books.

I think we've reached the singularity here.

Everything is a conspiracy, except god.  That's definitely a real thing.

Also, this thread is like being raped by the Dunning-Kruger effect.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

I think we've reached the singularity here.

Everything is a conspiracy, except god.  That's definitely a real thing.

Also, this thread is like being raped by the Dunning-Kruger effect.

I believe in God and even I think its a ridiculous strategy to ONLY trust the Bible when it comes to trying to understand the world.  

28 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I believe in God and even I think its a ridiculous strategy to ONLY trust the Bible when it comes to trying to understand the world.  

Believe in whatever you want, as long as you can appreciate the absurdity of saying, everything is a conspiracy created to control people and everything I can’t personally verify is made up by powerful people, but god/religion... that’s totally a thing.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I would accept getting raped by Diane Kruger. 

Speaking of her hotness, did you guys know that National Treasure is actually based on the true stories and anecdotes from the Free Masons which were discovered by enlightened and non-controlled code breakers? 

But noooo, let’s all believe that Man actually landed on the Moon.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Oh, doesn't ring a bell.

What he say to get himself banned?

That Darnold can't be good since Gettleman passed on him. Also that Daniel Jones will be very good.

Homers are pretty easy to troll, it's not even sport

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Oh, doesn't ring a bell.

What he say to get himself banned?

13 minutes ago, CTM said:

That Darnold can't be good since Gettleman passed on him. Also that Daniel Jones will be very good.

I’m going to miss him though.

The funniest part is he wasn’t even that good at it. Yet he still triggered them every time.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

lol

Weak sh*t like that triggers people enough to warrant a ban, yet last I checked UnitedWhoFreak is still free to roam these halls.

On 8/14/2019 at 11:27 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

you believe in a diety that is all knowing, infinite , etc.. yet cant provide truth for those he supposedly loves?

everything about god is based on fear. that has nothing to do with love. all knowing but lives in another realm and tells you nothing. allows evil to win day after day after day...

15 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

you believe in a diety that is all knowing, infinite , etc.. yet cant provide truth for those he supposedly loves?

everything about god is based on fear. that has nothing to do with love. all knowing but lives in another realm and tells you nothing. allows evil to win day after day after day...

Given the rules of the site, I've PM'd you. 

Check your inbox. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/20/2019 at 9:40 PM, Villain The Foe said:

I see that NASA is in anniversary mode. Cool. Lets see what they've done since then. 

Here's a NASA image courtesy of the "DSCOVR EPIC" team which shows the backside of the moon and the earth behind the moon. 

globe_epc_2015198.jpg

Just so folks know that this is a legit NASA image, it's been taken directly from their own website. Here's the link: 

https://visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=86353

Lets take a closer look at this image.

moon_epc_2014198.jpg

Has anyone spotted the problem yet?

Let me not expose it yet, but instead let me continue to provide some more images. 

Below are a Series of images showing the Moon transiting Earth, captured by "NASA's EPOXI" spacecraft.

260354main_EPOXItimelapse3.jpg

The official NASA link to these images along with actual video is here: 

https://www.nasa.gov/topics/solarsystem/features/epoxi_transit.html

Have you spotted the problem? Shall I give a hint? Okay. 

Look closely at the images. Notice how absolutely large the Earth looks while also having the entirety of the moon in every shot? 

I know some may say "Duh, Earth is estimated to be 4 times the size of the Moon and the images you provided proves it". 

You know...let me get right to it. 

Here is an image of Apollo 8 called "Earthrise". "This view of the rising Earth greeted the Apollo 8 astronauts as they came from behind the moon after the lunar orbit insertion burn. Earth is about five degrees above the horizon in the photo".

69_136063main_bm4_high.jpg

Here's the NASA link to this shot. 

https://moon.nasa.gov/resources/69/earthrise/

I have a question. Why is the earth so small? 

Lets look at another alleged astronaut image. 

Here's an image of Earth from the Apollo 11 mission. 

187_detail_as11-44-6551_orig.jpg

"This view from the Apollo 11 spacecraft shows the Earth rising above the moon's horizon. The lunar terrain pictured is in the area of Smyth's Sea on the nearside". Here's the NASA link for this photo also. 

https://moon.nasa.gov/resources/187/apollo-11-mission-image-view-of-moon-limb-with-earth-on-the-horizon/

Why is it that earth is so small in these images yet the images above not only show an Earth of a massive size in comparison, but if you look closely you can even see cloud formations on earth that are similar in size to the moon. yet for some reason the earth's size is drastically different while on the moon's surface? A moon with no atmosphere to interfere with what you see??? 

I think these images are worth 1000 words. Happy 50th anniversary NASA and I wish the best of luck to those now fighting with cognitive dissonance after seeing this. However, here's something that you can do to help defeat that dissonance. 

Think to yourself. "Why is it that there has been so much video footage captured personally by astronauts from the moon's surface yet none of them...not'a one, has ever had the bright idea of simply panning the video camera to the sky in order to view to earth and simply recording it? Wouldnt that be the #1 most obvious thing to do when on the f'ing moon?" Even if the recorder is attached to the suit, there are ways to view the sky with the assistance of other astronauts. Also, where were all the "mega jumps" while in 1/6 gravity?. 

You know what you'll also never see? Stars. Wanna know why? Because the details are in the stars people. If they cant replicate all of the stars in the sky to their exact positioning in the sky relative to both the moon as well as Earth, then the best thing to do is to simply never show them. Problem solved. Remember, we can see a full sky of stars on earth, even with atmospheric interference. The moon doesnt have that issue because it barely has an atmosphere. The stars should look the clearest and the most brightest on the moon, especially from the dark side of the moon. Secondly, during ancient times and even today, humanity has always been able to use the sky as a clock or for navigation. There are too many stars in the sky for all of these space programs to replicate them accurately because anyone from earth could simply tell by their own point of view of the night sky and tell that what they're presenting is utter bull crap. So the best thing to do is to never show stars. 

Let me let you in on this...it's fake. 

lol. Like I said, the only thing that was sent to the moon was our imagination. And to be honest, though I "lol", it really isnt funny. Like evolution, folks really do believe this. Even I did at one time. 

Yet another example of objects scaling relative to one another expose this bullsh*ttery and fakery. 

I posted both images separately along with an additional ones allegedly taken from 31 million miles away, and I asked "Does anyone see the problem". 

Ironically I came across this gem using 2 of the photos I posted last month to show this problem. Seems like there are people outside of me who are also realizing that there is something incredibly wrong with the scaling when compared. 

Either one of these images are false, or both of them are. Im banking on both of them being complete fakes personally given that they're labeled as images or composites by NASA. Look, there is simply no actual sane way you can have earth and moon scale relative to one another the way they do on the left, yet on the surface of the moon you get view of the earth like that on the right. I was born at night, but not last night.

Folks have eyes, but they literally cannot see. The 2 things that they know for sure, #1. is that Villain is a moron, #2. the moon landings were real no matter the visual evidence taken directly from NASA's own website that would suggest otherwise. 

That's cool. But no matter how much of a moron I may be, these photos...um, excuse me, Images are not authentic. That is for sure. 

What's crazy, is that I had folks talk about the specifics of chin shape and earlobes when I compared images of astronauts who allegedly died to folks currently living with the same face and same name. Yet that same level of examination for some reason cant be used on these photos presented. 

It just shows just how strong the indoctrination is. Folks will curse me before ever considering that the two different pictures in their face are so different to the point of absolute absurdity. 

1270965672_apollo11image.thumb.png.5252998fd2672b147d658b80e200ce55.png