Offensive linemen remove tires from Darnold's car according to Jamal Adams instagram story

Jetsbb

1 hour ago, Mike135 said:

Jees, it seems like a couple of peeps here have had really crappy jobs.

Tell your bosses to contact me here.  I'll rip the 2x4 out of their butts.

Sounds like bosses who don't get respected at home from spouse/kids/family and they need to go on power trips at work.  I'd have fun with those types.

They're NOT crappy jobs. I worked for 27 years in the pharmaceutical industry as a QC chemist. It was no place to pull pranks, you have to stay focused.  You want people screwing around when they're making YOUR medicine ?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

They're NOT crappy jobs. I worked for 27 years in the pharmaceutical industry as a QC chemist. It was no place to pull pranks, you have to stay focused.  You want people screwing around when they're making YOUR medicine ?

Completely different context. Same as whatever soulless, dreary office drones Butterfield lords over. Football locker rooms? Military units? Fire Departments? These are tight knit groups where pranking and shenanigans are part of the culture. 

The entire contents of my bunkroom at the Fire Station once somehow teleported to the roof of the station, completely recreated down to the lamp on the desk being turned on. LOL.

If you're a new guy and they're messing with you, your good. If the guys stop or never mess with you, worry....

1 hour ago, Thai Jet said:

Sure.  Hey, I spent a couple years at the nuclear plant down in Salem NJ.  Developing a bunch of the software n systems used there.

Still had time for pranks.  Even with mock terror attacks randomly occurring.

I'm sure taking the tires off a chemist's car won't cause a drug to be released that kills millions.

Take it easy...

8 hours ago, Butterfield said:

Any decent organization would let go of fools who have time to goof off when they aren’t even getting the job done.  Makes Bowles look even more clueless.

Stop. You sound silly 

The team’s performance has nothing to do with harmless lockerroom pranks. This sort of stuff happens in every lockerroom in the league. 

Stop being such a drama queen 

8 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Completely different context. Same as whatever soulless, dreary office drones Butterfield lords over. Football locker rooms? Military units? Fire Departments? These are tight knit groups where pranking and shenanigans are part of the culture. 

The entire contents of my bunkroom at the Fire Station once somehow teleported to the roof of the station, completely recreated down to the lamp on the desk being turned on. LOL.

If you're a new guy and they're messing with you, your good. If the guys stop or never mess with you, worry....

I recently replaced the handles on my coworker’s workbox with giant dicks I carved out of poplar blocks using a jigsaw and angle grinder. Even finessed some protruding veins into them. 

8 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Hmmmm, may have to have a word with Vince Felicione about that. 

Since 8th grade my mustache and beard have been thicker than my hair on my head. Totally, scorched earth bald by my early twenties. I took a couple days off to travel with one of my kids to look at a college. My front desk staff told people I was starting the procedure for hair plugs. I came back to weird looks, good for yous and even "you are fine just the way you are" nonsense. Took a good day or so for me to realize it. I even had one lady tell me the hair on the sides of my head looks thicker! HAHA It is white and has the consistency of the hair on a rabbits nuts. Yes, I checked.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I recently replaced the handles on my coworker’s workbox with giant dicks I carved out of poplar blocks using a jigsaw and angle grinder. Even finessed some protruding veins into them. 

Strangely this doesn't surprise me in the least.

18 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Yeah, this is clearly the first prank ever pulled off on a teammate in NFL history. 

Obviously this was done with malicious intent and Darnold is currently planning on demanding a trade. 

You guys must be fun at parties. 

Never mind you would never do this if you didnt like the guy and if the guy was a prick who would react like some clown on a internet message board. ;)

Pretty mild prank and a decent one. Not sure where some posters have been, and not sure the armed forces are still the same (I figure the combat arms are still similar, based on anecdotes from friends, their kids etc) but back in the day, in an Airborne Infantry unit, the pranks were non stop and at times over the top. At the very least, the low level "just f*cking with you" verbally was continuous. If you weren't continually being made fun of, you were sort of on the outs. 

Archived