Offensive linemen remove tires from Darnold's car according to Jamal Adams instagram story

Jetsbb

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

ha, I feel bad for ya man.  Get out of that job quickly.

i understand locker room atmosphere is different.

how ever i am a contractor , my guys work real hard

if at the end of the day one of my employees do it to another one they are gone 

3 hours ago, Butterfield said:

If one of my employees did that to another, they would be fired.  

It all depends on the environment. Sounds like light-hearted fun among teammates. These are grown men playing a game for a living. They aren’t scrubbing in for the operating room. 

7 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

It all depends on the environment. Sounds like light-hearted fun among teammates. These are grown men playing a game for a living. They aren’t scrubbing in for the operating room. 

Any decent organization would let go of fools who have time to goof off when they aren’t even getting the job done.  Makes Bowles look even more clueless.

Hopefully Sam Darnold takes it as a joke and we don't have this happen.

Jets free safety Damien Robinson will be fined a week's pay -- about $30,000 -- by the team and will have to undergo counseling and perform community service after his arrest for possession of an assault rifle before Sunday's game at Giants Stadium.

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Hopefully Sam Darnold takes it as a joke and we don't have this happen.

Jets free safety Damien Robinson will be fined a week's pay -- about $30,000 -- by the team and will have to undergo counseling and perform community service after his arrest for possession of an assault rifle before Sunday's game at Giants Stadium.

LOL

Poor guy.  He's from Texas, and played for the Bucs.  He probably never dreamed you couldn't carry a gun in the back of your car.

4 hours ago, Butterfield said:

Don’t these players have anything better to do.  Imagine if this happened at any other workplace.

Yeah, this is clearly the first prank ever pulled off on a teammate in NFL history. 

Obviously this was done with malicious intent and Darnold is currently planning on demanding a trade. 

You guys must be fun at parties. 

3 hours ago, fusionCA said:

i understand locker room atmosphere is different.

how ever i am a contractor , my guys work real hard

if at the end of the day one of my employees do it to another one they are gone 

Yeah, no one cares about your contractors and your work environment.

This is what happens in New England where they win every year:

Light wasn’t the only one who would dish it out in the Patriots locker room. In 2006, the Patriots quarterbacks found themselves in the middle of a serious prank war.

Matt Cassel came back into the locker room after practice one day to find three of his car’s tires at his locker.

“Tom took his tires off his car, and we can’t find the fourth one. Matt’s the backup quarterback, so the offensive line was like, ‘Hey, don’t worry about it buddy. We’ve got your back,’” Faulk said.

“We stole Tom’s keys out of his locker, opened up his car, got big bags of packing peanuts from the UPS store the night before,” Koppen said. “We got in the car and filled the top down through the moon roof and sealed it back up. The best part was we didn’t even get blamed for it.”

Though his teammates were always at the ready, just in case Light struck, Brady, Belichick, Faulk and Koppen agreed that the locker room was better for having someone like Matt Light in it.

"That's how we got by a lot of the times," Faulk said.

"I don't think anyone is like Matt," Brady said. "He's just such a unique guy. It is natural for him. He loved to do it, to keep guys laughing, and he still does."

https://www.patriots.com/news/matt-light-s-former-teammates-coaches-recall-best-pranks

21 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Yeah, this is clearly the first prank ever pulled off on a teammate in NFL history. 

Obviously this was done with malicious intent and Darnold is currently planning on demanding a trade. 

You guys must be fun at parties. 

Demanding a trade? The Jets are keeping it under wraps, but word is Darnold called the OL out, and Long broke his jaw...........Don't tell anyone

:)

5 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Jees, it seems like a couple of peeps here have had really crappy jobs.

Tell your bosses to contact me here.  I'll rip the 2x4 out of their butts.

Sounds like bosses who don't get respected at home from spouse/kids/family and they need to go on power trips at work.  I'd have fun with those types.

You wouldn’t have the job long enough to have fun.  Especially if the quality of your work suffers, as it has for the offensive line. 

Problem with the targeting rule on display just now.

iowa state player nearly takes the head off the Wash State QB.  An easy call to eject him.  His last play as a college player

And gets smiles and high fives from his teammates.  ..and applause and handshakes from fans as he jogs off.

its like he’s a hero 

Archived