Bieniemy interviewing today in KC

IndianaJet

19 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The one knock on the 1 or none SB titles by coaches with good trees is the head of the greatest coaching tree of all, Bill Walsh. Walsh won multiple titles and is the father of the West Coast Offense. His tree includes a ton of guys and still has influence today. 

Absolutely.  He was the best of them all. Perfect combination of genius and teacher.  That's why his tree is so large.  But many in the tree were taught by his disciples who, although successful, fell into the category I mentioned.  

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Assistant Coach of the Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Mike Maccagnan won Executive of the Year  neither one amounted to any success here. 

Good luck to Todd Bowles the Jets defense was terrible he was that good at it. 

Todd Bowles 23-40 as NY Jets HC 4 years of FAILURE. 

No one is questioning that Bowles sucked as a HC.  He failed miserably here.  To claim he wasn't a good DC defies reality.

3 minutes ago, SMC said:

No one is questioning that Bowles sucked as a HC.  He failed miserably here.  To claim he wasn't a good DC defies reality.

It defies something. If only I could come up with a reason why the intrepid minds of JN are so very comfortable throwing around the notion that Bowles is a stupid person while Maccagnan is generally let off with bad at his job.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

They won after getting HC jobs. 

Bowles was a failure and he rode Bruce Arians coat tails only reason he got a HC job. 

You hate to be proven wrong so you revolt to name calling same old sh*t with you. 

Back to IGNORE 

You've chosen to ignore content by Jet Nut.

Belichick failed miserably his first go-round as a head coach

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

They won after getting HC jobs. 

Bowles was a failure and he rode Bruce Arians coat tails only reason he got a HC job. 

You hate to be proven wrong so you revolt to name calling same old sh*t with you. 

Back to IGNORE 

You've chosen to ignore content by Jet Nut.

Man, its so hard not to tell you where to stick this nonsese 

WTF does winning after getting the job due to who you coached with have to do with winning or losing.

And you keep ignoring people like Belichick who didnt win  

No name calling, no one called you anything.  Its hard not too,  but I didnt.  YES, youre lost, completely lost if this is your argument.  As if Bowles wasnt a top candidate to get a job.  I know, he sucked, doesnt change anything.  Leave it be, youre embarrassing yourself with this argument.  If you ever want to know how bad your argument is, its when Phil is the only one to agree and troll along side of you.  LOL, hes riding your coat tails. 

8 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

It defies something. If only I could come up with a reason why the intrepid minds of JN are so very comfortable throwing around the notion that Bowles is a stupid person while Maccagnan is generally let off with bad at his job.

Probably because one has absolutely nothing to do with the other and can be exclusive of each other.

23 minutes ago, SMC said:

Thank you so much for this sane post some folks out here have a problem far deeper than their argument and it is embarrassing..

I find it funny that people are still surprised when Ole JW12 makes one mind-numbingly stupid argument after another, with no basis in reality ever existing, and then blames everyone else when they dare to use simple traits such as logic and reading comprehension to bring everything he's said into serious question, while he attempts to change his argument to a different nonsensical one in a failed attempt to deny the reality of being objectively wrong.

It's kind of his shtick.

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

I find it funny that people are still surprised when Ole JW12 makes one mind-numbingly stupid argument after another, with no basis in reality ever existing, and then blames everyone else when they dare to use simple traits such as logic and reading comprehension to bring everything he's said into serious question, while he attempts to change his argument to a different nonsensical one in a failed attempt to deny the reality of being objectively wrong.

It's kind of his shtick.

Image result for participation trophy  pics

Eric Bieniemy is the OC of the KC Chiefs who happen to be on a bye week for the upcoming playoffs and he had made no time or effort to interview in Florham Park is how I see things.  

Basically he called the shots and NY Jets jumped when he said jump.  

They should have told him interview in Florham Park or we take you off the list. 

The NY Jets hold the upper hand here they have the opening and the money EB has nothing but 1 winnng season as OC under his belt playoffs to be determined. 

Like me hate me knock me all you want for my opinions. 

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Eric Bieniemy is the OC of the KC Chiefs who happen to be on a bye week for the upcoming playoffs and he had made no time or effort to interview in Florham Park is how I see things.  

They should have told him interview in Florham Park or we take you off the list. 

The NY Jets hold the upper hand here they have the opening and the money EB has nothing but 1 winnng season as OC under his belt playoffs to be determined. 

Not exactly a manner that will make that candidate, or any candidate want to work for you.

13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for participation trophy  pics

Aw, thanks!

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

As others have already shown you multiple times, your statement is 100% factually inaccurate.  It is literally NFL rules, cited in this very thread, that dictate the interviewing team must travel to the coach any time the candidate is still actively coaching on a playoff squad.  Your either refusal or inability to comprehend that reality still makes you objectively wrong.

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Aw, thanks!

As others have already shown you multiple times, your statement is 100% factually inaccurate.  It is literally NFL rules, cited in this very thread, that dictate the interviewing team must travel to the coach any time the candidate is still actively coaching on a playoff squad.  Your either refusal or inability to comprehend that reality still makes you objectively wrong.

First time i'm seeing or hearing of this rule, thanks appreciate the information.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Interviewing at Florham Park shows the prospective HC candidate the facilities he will be working in and what we have to offer him. 

Facilities are relatively unimportant. Discussing what each "have to offer each other" can be done anywhere.

As has been pointed out here, the rules dictate that the coach of a team on a bye, must be interviewed at THEIR locale.

16 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Facilities are relatively unimportant. Discussing what each "have to offer each other" can be done anywhere.

As has been pointed out here, the rules dictate that the coach of a team on a bye, must be interviewed at THEIR locale.

That is good information about the rules, however, wouldn't you want to see where you are going to work before finally taking a job?

44 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I would, but the line is already too long! ?

54 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

This is the problem with your whole point.  Bieniemy is PROHIBITED BY NFL RULES from interviewing in Florham Park this week. I posted the quote and linked the article that explains it.

Bieniemy is only permitted to interview where his team is located as he is still employed by a team in the playoffs.  Those are the NFL rules.  So, he couldn't do what you say he "made no effort" to do.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Interviewing at Florham Park shows the prospective HC candidate the facilities he will be working in and what we have to offer him. 

Coach has a game to prepare for, in your limited capacity, you think it makes sense for him to take the entire day + away from the facility to interview.  Makes total sense.  And the Jet people, who have nothing to do should sit in NJ waiting on him.

This is your argument.  

2 hours ago, MasterChiefJets said:

That is good information about the rules, however, wouldn't you want to see where you are going to work before finally taking a job?

Because if they hit it off, if they both wanted to get it done, Bieniemy would sign until he got a look at the practice facilities?  Somehow I doubt anyone cares.  Especially given the Jets facilities

Archived