This might have fallen under the radar, but I finally realized what (to me) is the best part about this coming off season

chrisfaceoff

It is a great feeling knowing we don't already need(or are already being) getting into a QB debate for the offseason.  Thinking about last year, that was so unbelievably exhausting from Cousins, to the draft and everything in between.

The fact we do not need that again this year is fantastic.

Now we just have to worry about about 20 other positions.

12 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

It is a great feeling knowing we don't already need(or are already being) getting into a QB debate for the offseason.  Thinking about last year, that was so unbelievably exhausting from Cousins, to the draft and everything in between.

last year?  what about 2017?  2016? 2015? 2014? 20.....well you get my point!

I know exactly what you were saying.  Was listening to Sports Radio over the weekend and they were talking about all the teams that needed a QB next year and who they could go for, whether in draft or FA.  It was just freakin' awesome to not hear the Jets be part of that group!!!

29 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Half the board has Darnold avatars and we have a future Darnold stalker here. I dont think having a QB has fallen under the radar ;)

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Half the board has Darnold avatars and we have a future Darnold stalker here. I dont think having a QB has failed under the radar ;)

No I understand that, but was more pointing out, that at no point will we have to actually engage in those kind of topics for once.

13 hours ago, chrisfaceoff said:

But most importantly you have already seen that Sammy Savior can win games when it's 1 against 22.  Imagine if he gets a little help?

Archived