Chimp Pimps BAFM game thread!

Crushers fat gut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, deckerfan said:

also

vote Stark

that's who I think is scum. Call it gut feeling. Remember that I've nevr ever been on a scum train when it has escalated to mondo heights. There's nothing else to explain in my noggin IRREgardless. 

10 hours ago, deckerfan said:

I expect him to vote me. Good vote in advance IRREgardless. - PECKER

I’m not an OMGUS type player. Sometimes your gut is right and sometimes it’s wrong. 

18 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^^

How the Spoot train fell apart and went to Nolder.

80 quotes all the votes above. 

14 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Logical vote for Spoot to make if town. Decker was definitely the “momentum vote” to get Nolder lynched.

80 is voting Spoot here but then kind of defends Spoots Vote

14 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF is my “hiding in plain sight” scum. Scum knows that, the way this game has gone, they don’t need to make much effort to garner attention. JiF is operating in similar “IDGAF” mode as last game when he was scum.

Given this is a Chimp Pimp/Crusher game and I was expecting him to try to go full Batman, I’d like to see more from him on D2 than just copying Lizzie’s vote for the lulz.

Says JiF is his scum hiding in plain sight but voting Spoot, also above defends spoots voting for decker. 80 seems like he was a rushing to put all the quotes and info out after the night actions helping town but it feels a little fake to me. Verb getting taken out would be an 80 move. Just doesn’t sit well with me. Playing around Spoot again. Seems like one of 80 or Spoot is scum. 

80 wants to start with Spoot but says JiF is his scum read and he’s not voting for JiF. 

VOTE 80

Says JiF is his scum hiding in plain sight but voting Spoot, also above defends spoots voting for decker. 80 seems like he was a rushing to put all the quotes and info out after the night actions helping town but it feels a little fake to me. Verb getting taken out would be an 80 move. Just doesn’t sit well with me. Playing around Spoot again. Seems like one of 80 or Spoot is scum. 
80 wants to start with Spoot but says JiF is his scum read and he’s not voting for JiF. 
VOTE 80

Based on the voting trend/info from D1, I like Spoot for scum.

Based on behavior/play, I like JiF for scum.

Spoot’s flip would tell us more, so I want to see Spoot’s alignment more than JiF’s at the moment. I’m also willing to give JiF a shot to put some effort in.

On 2/10/2019 at 12:26 AM, The Crusher said:

official BAFM vote count

Gata-CTM, Gata (2)

Spoot- Verb Nolder,(2)

JiF- Lizzie,JiF (2)

Nolder- Krak, Nyn, spoot, Decker, 80,lizzie stark(7).

Twelve alive and seven to lynch.

Deadline 11:00PM EST

.Reference.

20 hours ago, deckerfan said:

also

vote Stark

that's who I think is scum. Call it gut feeling. Remember that I've nevr ever been on a scum train when it has escalated to mondo heights. There's nothing else to explain in my noggin IRREgardless. 

13 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Vote Jif 

Can you tell me a bit about this one?  I had JiF as one of my stronger town reads before EoD and I don't really know much about you as a player.

9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Mod Note:  Nolder will be replacing Gata. 

Thank you Nolder for stepping back in. Good morning. 

Soooo

CFD?

9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

BAFM Official vote count 

Decker- Spooty (1)

Spooty- 80 (1)

Stark- Decker (1)

JiF- Lizzie (1)

80- stark (1)

With ten alive it takes 6 to lynch. No deadline set.

Nice spread.

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Based on behavior/play, I like JiF for scum.

Does it mostly revolve around 'this isn't his town game?'

19 hours ago, deckerfan said:

...Help your son out here with your MOTHERly protective instincts IF youre a town mom! Mother knows...

Mother's Nuggets of Wisdom

- Chill out and go with your gut.

- Use a condom.

- When you go to a meat buffet or hot pot style restaurant, stay focused on the meat.

- Use less words to greater effect and edit for conciseness before you post.

- Have fun and vote scum.

- Apes have feelings too.

51 minutes ago, Krak said:

Mother's Nuggets of Wisdom

- Chill out and go with your gut.

Thank you Mother I will go with my Gut. - PECKER

- Use a condom.

Thank you Mother Dear. My human Mother always told me I was God's accidental creation. - PECKER

- When you go to a meat buffet or hot pot style restaurant, stay focused on the meat.

Thank you Mother this advice will help maintain my Gut. - PECKER

- Use less words to greater effect and edit for conciseness before you post.

I'm just here so I won't get fined. - PECKER

- Have fun and vote scum.

Scum are no fun. - PECKER

- Apes have feelings too.

Mommy I wish for a pet ape for Christmas. - PECKER

8 hours ago, Krak said:

Can you tell me a bit about this one?  I had JiF as one of my stronger town reads before EoD and I don't really know much about you as a player.

He hasn’t been trying, and the following me blind was funny for a minute but it’s not scumhunting. Part of me thinks he just doesn’t care, which is generally how the attitude has been here for the past couple years, but it’s a tell nonetheless imo

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Hi guys, sorry I was mia this weekend.  Slept through the deadline.  Havent been feeling well all weekend.  I'll do a reread at some point today and tell you who to kill for the scummies.

Sooner is better than later in my book just fyi.

On 2/9/2019 at 4:05 PM, CTM said:

Sorry I went Mia, was doing hippy sh*t ..

I'll be more active going forward. 

Vig or scum should shoot decker if possible 

Gatabot at 1/8 clock speed ismore active than most players, make her stay 

Will reread nolderps lynch now that we have his alignment 

CTM, just to confirm, I'm assuming you wanted someone to shoot Decker because he was asking for a replacement? 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Spoot, JiF, CTM.  Probably the pool I'm willing to lynch from today unless something changes substantially. 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Spoot jif or you for me

Interesting.

why don't you two vote each other and the red of us will figure it out from there?

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Interesting.

why don't you two vote each other and the red of us will figure it out from there?

He's not my # 1 at the moment.  It's weird that he has the same reads as me but many times in my experience that has resulted in town on town violence.  And tunneling gets us nowhere....

Archived