Bosa Available at 3 - Trade or Stay?

Barry McCockinner

Trade down or take Bosa?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Trade down or take Bosa? (see offer in first post)

• Take Bosa
    • Take Redskins 1.15, 2.14, 3.12, 2020 1st & 2nd round picks

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Philc1 said:

We aren’t getting that return.  That’s more than what the colts got from us for Sam Darnold

The Jets moved from 6 to 3. This is a move from 15 to 3. Of course if we traded to 15 we would get a lot more than a move from 6 to 3 would cost. 

That said, this is more than the value chart dictates. Not a crazy amount more, but more. Like I said, it's a scenario where the Jets covet the #1 player available so the skins have to pay a premium.

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

How many 2nd rounders made the pro bowl last year again?

How many pro bowl players did the Patriots have last year? You don't need X amount of pro  bowlers,  you need a bunch of really good players all over the field. 

Not to mention, 2nd rounders generally take a year or 2 before they blossom into pro bowl level players (if they ever do). If they were ready to make the pro bowl  year 1 they would have likely gone in the 1st round. 

Either way you cut it,  the point you were trying to make is foolish. 

17 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Dream scenario: Bosa falls to 3 and the Redskins want the pick. With the Jets needing an edge rusher and loving Bosa, the Skins have to make a premium offer.

The Offer

Redskins: #3 overall

Jets: 1.15, 2.14, 3.12, 2020 1st & 2nd round pick

Clock is ticking, what's your move?

Take the deal. Flip 2.14 for frank Clark

16 hours ago, Jetsmanjb said:

If Bosa or Quinnen Williams are there at 3 we have to take either one of them

I’m so sick and tired of this nonsense “oh let’s trade down twenty spots to get a guard and a couple extra 5th round picks”

Ugh

That's a solid haul and a tough choice. I think we end up trading with CIN if we do end up making a trade. #11 #42 2020 1st and 2nd to bring the home town kid Dwayne Haskins to Cincinnati 

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 8:24 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't get how that happened since it was in there when I first posted - weird.

Because the Poll appears on the top of the thread. Your post appears just beneath it. I read from top to bottom, so I vote and then read comments.

Archived