We really need to thank the Jets

47 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Never has a group of people become more educated and enlightened about the Human Spleen, anatomy, and Mononucleosis in such a short period of time in the history of education! Bravo!

What's next, Jets? Does Quinnen Williams gall bladder explode and we all become experts on cholecystectomy and recovery times for Choledocholithiasis?

What's next in Johnson and Johnson's secret plan to educate the Jets fanbase in Medicine?

Can't wait!

Legit, I had no clue where the Spleen was till you started this thread.  Didnt even care to look this whole time with Sam dealing with The Mono.   You inspired me to look it up by starting this thread and now I have a new profile pic.

Thank you Jet_Engine1!

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Never has a group of people become more educated and enlightened about the Human Spleen, anatomy, and Mononucleosis in such a short period of time in the history of education! Bravo!

What's next, Jets? Does Quinnen Williams gall bladder explode and we all become experts on cholecystectomy and recovery times for Choledocholithiasis?

What's next in Johnson and Johnson's secret plan to educate the Jets fanbase in Medicine?

Can't wait!

Ahem...

On 10/1/2019 at 10:08 AM, TeddEY said:

There's probably like 4 people on this website that know where a spleen is, what it looks like, and what it does

:)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Can't wait!

As someone who almost was done in by a blown gal bladder and a leaking biliary I can talk extensively about it.  

Peritonitis  and pancreatitis both added in just for fun

Hope not

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I Sam Darnold is #14 

Third time:

Max posted "I'm sure the Jets will treat Sams spleen with the utmost respect."

SAR posted image of Jets jersey (says SPLEEN on it) with the number 12 (reflecting utmost respect by the Jets).

GET IT NOW?  Please don't tell me Sam Darnold's jersey number again.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Third time:

Max posted "I'm sure the Jets will treat Sams spleen with the utmost respect."

SAR posted image of Jets jersey (says SPLEEN on it) with the number 12 (reflecting utmost respect by the Jets).

GET IT NOW?  Please don't tell me Sam Darnold's jersey number again.

SAR I

It's still disrespect to Joe Namath who has nothing to do with this. 

Max saying that had nothing to do with Joe Namath. 

You made that up and made it that way. 

Sam Darnold is #14 The Mono and The Spleen 

joewilly12 

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

It's still disrespect to Joe Namath who has nothing to do with this. 

Max saying that had nothing to do with Joe Namath. 

You made that up and made it that way. 

Sam Darnold is #14 The Mono and The Spleen 

joewilly12 

"Sam's spleen" sounds just like Sam Spleen.  Get it?  It's funny.  Like "ha ha ha".  Funny.  So there's a player named Sam Spleen and the Jets showed him the utmost respect and gave him Namath's number.  "Ha ha ha".  Funny.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

Just now, SAR I said:

"Sam's spleen" sounds just like Sam Spleen.  Get it?  It's funny.  Like "ha ha ha".  Funny.  So there's a player named Sam Spleen and the Jets showed him the utmost respect and gave him Namath's number.  "Ha ha ha".  Funny.

SAR I

Sam Spleen is great the #12 associated with it not so much. 

joewilly12 

14 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

LUUUUCCYYYY, YOU GOT SOME 'SPLEENING TO DO!!!

• Haha 1