Met Life Stadium

15 hours ago, SAR I said:

I fully expected that with the new logos and colors this year that the team would do something like replace those caps with new ones with our section number on them.  Instead, they just gave us cash like that aunt whose name you can't remember who put exactly ten seconds worth of thought as she bought you a Best Buy gift card from CVS.

SAR I

This is what the NEW LOOK Jets will send their fans ...

s-l1000.jpg

• WTF? 1

15 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I  @Jet Nut Do you guys remember the game when they gave out the energy drinks after the game?  

I remember carrying 3 cases away from the exit gate. 

15 hours ago, SAR I said:

I remember at the season opener in Kansas City in 2005 they gave every car entering the Arrowhead Stadium parking gates a loaf of bread. My friend and I couldn’t stop laughing. 

SAR I

Better yet, the game where they were giving away ice cream and it came in a Jets flavor.

It actually good.  

The young @Mogglez was very happy

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

That little football that came to the house in a box after the victory over the Patriots was the best token.

Ah, back in the day when we would get that phone call from Rex to show up and be intimating and loud.

And we did.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The NY Jets organization forgot about its dedicated diehard fans in many ways and I won't get into it. 

PSL and season ticket holders deserve more than a cheapo towel and a flag. 

My ticket prices went down $20 per seat two years ago so that’s $800.  And the invites to OTA’s and practices are very cool. So it’s okay that I didn’t get a hat. I’m good. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

My ticket prices went down $20 per seat two years ago so that’s $800.  And the invites to OTA’s and practices are very cool. So it’s okay that I didn’t get a hat. I’m good. 

SAR I

The fan appreciation hand outs are nice gestures for fans who show up to the games. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Remember the Monday night Buffalo Bill game when the fans set most of the painter's caps on fire ? Why ? Because we were losing by 21 points in the first half . OH THE FOND MEMORIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well they took away the pumpkin before anyone set hats on fire that night.

It gives the pumpkin back, or it watches the hats burn.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Remember the Monday night Buffalo Bill game when the fans set most of the painter's caps on fire ? Why ? Because we were losing by 21 points in the first half . OH THE FOND MEMORIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brawls and blazes all over the upper deck.  The good old days.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

23 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

The fan appreciation hand outs are nice gestures for fans who show up to the games. 

678-FABAF-665-F-4071-B376-C29-D85769174.

Agreed, just saying that for the season ticket holder attending multiple games per season we’re toweled-out.  

Some nice stuff coming up. 

SAR I

Right now I see $33 for oranges and $40 for yellow on Vivid (not including the steep fees) 

Stub Hub has a $30 yellow (not including the even steeper fees) which is a great deal right now (won't last long, next lowest is $42)

OOPS: wrong thread but useful info anyway of you are looking for parking

meanwhile the good news is that the weather forecast for the tailgate and game keeps looking better and better

• Upvote 1