Stupid Ads

Gainzo

There were some pretty funny ones. The sheep streaking was good. I liked the guy laying out the girl in touch football. The don't judge too quick ones. Good year for commercials. Bad year for diet pepsi and BK. BK is becoming the all time creepiest for ads from the king and the girls laying on each other to be a whooper. Yikes.

There were some pretty funny ones. The sheep streaking was good. I liked the guy laying out the girl in touch football. The don't judge too quick ones. Good year for commercials. Bad year for diet pepsi and BK. BK is becoming the all time creepiest for ads from the king and the girls laying on each other to be a whooper. Yikes.

The guy/girl touch football one was funny and I liked the magic fridge too.

Agree about the BK one, they should have just stuck with the king playing football.

You all missed the boat, you stupid bastards. I said I hate the way Americans butcher the aussie accent. For fuc k s sack, get a life.

It's all in good fun.

We got the point, but I guess we figured this was the "unofficial" Super Bowl Ads thread.....

I think the guy in the Outback Steak House commercial with the aussie accent is actually a comedian from New Zealand, the one that tried to steal the boomerang. I thought that was a good commercial. So thats one that I guess wasn't butchered. Unless they told him "Have more of an accent" or something during the directing.

Yeah, I saw the guy on HBO. http://www.hbo.com/onenightstand/interviews/flight_conchords.html

I liked the one were the doctor zapped the fly with the defibrillator paddles and says "that killed him" while standing over the patient as the wife and daughter walk in the room.

Also, the Bud stadium were the fans using placards pour the beer from the bottle into the glass and then drink it.

I liked the one were the doctor zapped the fly with the defibrillator paddles and says "that killed him" while standing over the patient as the wife and daughter walk in the room.

Also, the Bud stadium were the fans using placards pour the beer from the bottle into the glass and then drink it.

Those were two of the better ones. My favorite was the sheep streaker.

I think the guy in the Outback Steak House commercial with the aussie accent is actually a comedian from New Zealand, the one that tried to steal the boomerang. I thought that was a good commercial. So thats one that I guess wasn't butchered. Unless they told him "Have more of an accent" or something during the directing.

Yeah, I saw the guy on HBO. http://www.hbo.com/onenightstand/interviews/flight_conchords.html

Seansational work on your behalf. I've never hear of those blokes.

You all missed the boat, you stupid bastards. I said I hate the way Americans butcher the aussie accent. For fuc k s sack, get a life.

It's all in good fun.

I hear you. That was a terrible accent attempt. Terrible.

The Fed Ex commercial was real funny.

The best one though I thought was teh Bud Lite one with the revolving wall and the guys on the other side praying to the "Magic Frig".

I laughed for almost the rest of the qtr over that one.

Agreed Shawn I like these two the best-the sheep streaker was cute also

In my dreams to have a magic fridge- but it would not be filled with lousy Bud Light

Archived