Adam Gase is an egotistical Ass*ole!

LockeJET

9 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Bell is out today and it's almost like hes purposely running to prove to everyone that he was right about not wanting to sign him. He has never ran the ball this much in all the years hes coached in the league. This guy would sabotage the entire team in order to prove that he was right. He should never be allowed back to coach next year.

I don’t know if it is sabotage or what but for a team that only won four games with Bell they are winning right now and running the ball better than they have with Bell previously. 

1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

So, let me get this straight:

The worst run defense in the league (Bengals) with a healthy Bell and you throw all day.

You have Bell out against one of the rawest safeties in the league, and you run all day.

WHY is this guy our coach?

Exactly my point!

• Post of the Week 1

Bell is out today and it's almost like hes purposely running to prove to everyone that he was right about not wanting to sign him. He has never ran the ball this much in all the years hes coached in the league. This guy would sabotage the entire team in order to prove that he was right. He should never be allowed back to coach next year.

I literally said the same thing earlier. I really do think that has something to do with it. Why today? More runs in the first half than all game last week. What gives man? I’m rooting for Gase to win every game but I’m really not a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

The worst run defense in the league (Bengals) with a healthy Bell and you throw all day.

You have Bell out against one of the rawest safeties in the league, and you run all day.

No one knows but we're told we have to keep him a few years because other coaches won't want the job if we get rid of him. That's literally the only argument for keeping him.

• Upvote 1

They ran the ball well? Seriously? I don’t have the stats but any semblance of a running game only happened in the first half.

The dolphins did a great job stymieing the running game in the second half.

The closer I watch Gase, the more I see that he’s quite week calling running plays. They’re predictable, redundant and void of creativity. For only a few times late in the second quarter he actually called a some effective outside runs. You’d think he go back to it in the 3rd or 4th, but no. Up the gut.

Good coaches keep making adjustments to their offensive play calling. 

This season is a write off we know. It’ll be interesting to see what changes he does to his coaching staff, if any.

59 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Hes brilliant 

hes does the unexpected