"Jetless Sunday"

LRJets

17 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Relaxing Sunday watching football not caring who wins and who loses. 

I care, but just a little bit....

Go Bengals (beat Pats)

Go Dolphins (draft position, keep the Giants 3rd rounder high for the Jets)

Go Jaguars (draft position)

Go Rams (F the Cowboys, and helps Jets SOS in Draft positioning)

Go Steelers (F the Bills).

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Snow game in KC looks fun today.  Already snow on the field, it's still coming down and they expect another 6" at least.

Should be fun, as long as that is not headed to Illinois and I won't have to deal with it tonight or tomorrow AM.

I hate when dudes in Arizona talk about snow.

• Haha 1

Just now, Lith said:

Should be fun, as long as that is not headed to Illinois and I won't have to deal with it tonight or tomorrow AM.

I hate when dudes in Arizona talk about snow.

Not to rub it in...but I will, this is from my middle schooler's baseball game last night.  Although, it was long sleeve weather last night.

IMG_9760.thumb.jpg.6fb23d2993cd7fb84c31821ed37c7024.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, jetstream23 said:

Not to rub it in...but I will, this is from my middle schooler's baseball game last night.  Although, it was long sleeve weather last night.

You are going to be right up there with my wife's aunt and uncle who live in Tucson.  We get pictures every time there is a snowstorm or below zero temps in the midwest. 

At least this one is passing to our south, should just be a cold week; but I don't have to shovel cold.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Lith said:

You are going to be right up there with my wife's aunt and uncle who live in Tucson.  We get pictures every time there is a snowstorm or below zero temps in the midwest. 

At least this one is passing to our south, should just be a cold week; but I don't have to shovel cold.

My father is in southern NJ.  Whenever we're about to end a phone call I tell him, "Welp, I gotta go.  Time to shovel some sunshine outside."

4 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

One of my friends big NY Jets fan just moved to Arizona with his family. He is very happy so far. 

I also have family there. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Lith said:

I lived in PHX for 20 years i promise you it overrated. The heat from May to October is oppressive and from Nov-March aka "why me moved here" the cities population doubles with people who cant turn off there blinkers and jam up the roads.