Robby Anderson is Overrated

The guy is a one dimensional, one trick pony.

Send him down the field, run straight, chuck the ball and hope he catches it.

After that, what does he do?

The guy has benefited from us: not having any other weapons, several injuries, no one else to throw the ball to.

I am perfectly fine watching this guy walk right out the door...will not miss a beat.

Discuss.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

1 minute ago, jgb said:

How do you feel about Jamal Adams?

if we get the right return, see ya to him too.  Would I like him to stick around? Sure.

Is he a loud mouthed, me first, talks too much, can't see past my nose millenial style personality? YUP.

Super Bowls aren't won with "all star" safeties, sorry.

He can walk, too, if he wants.

He is NOT overrated.

He just might be more of a luxury than a necessity for this squad...

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I like him. I would like a 1st, 2nd and a 3rd for him more.

And if Spartacus has a Piper Cub he would’ve defeated the Roman legions.

Fact is Jets fans love Jets players as long as they are cheap or good. Once they want to be paid, then he’s a selfish greedy pig mercenary would should be shot and dumped.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

if we get the right return, see ya to him too.  Would I like him to stick around? Sure.

Is he a loud mouthed, me first, talks too much, can't see past my nose millenial style personality? YUP.

Super Bowls aren't won with "all star" safeties, sorry.

He can walk, too, if he wants.

He is NOT overrated.

He just might be more of a luxury than a necessity for this squad...

See above. You like him until he wants fair market value then “EEEFFFFFFFFF HIM!!!!”

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

And if Spartacus has a Piper Cub he would’ve defeated the Roman legions.

Fact is Jets fans love Jets players as long as they are cheap or good. Once they want to be paid, then he’s a selfish greedy pig mercenary would should be shot and dumped.

Please save your Darrel Revis rhetoric for someone that hasn't heard it. This is about filling the holes on this team and not your Jet fan scrooge nonsense.  At least for me. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Please save your Darrel Revis rhetoric for someone that hasn't heard it. This is about filling the holes on this team and not your Jet fan scrooge nonsense.  At least for me. 

Oh my friend wait until Adams and then Darnold are due for extensions

mr burns GIF

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

Oh my friend wait until Adams and then Darnold are due for extensions

mr burns GIF

Trade Adams for picks. We are too soft on the offensive side of the ball to not do it. If Sam proves worth it then pay him. We paid enough money to trash FA this year Id happy give some of the Johnson's money to some homegrown talent that earned it. For the record Id pay Robbie up to about 11 if he would take it. 

• Upvote 1

Trade Adams for picks. We are too soft on the offensive side of the ball to not do it. If Sam proves worth it then pay him. We paid enough money to trash FA this year Id happy give some of the Johnson's money to some homegrown talent that earned it. For the record Id pay Robbie up to about 11 if he would take it. 

JD better know what he is doing if he trades a pro bowler for picks and whiffs in the draft I might be done with this team for a few years.

Since we've been straight up whiffing for about a decade that's a very reasonable view. If you left I would miss you. 

A man can only take so much. And whiffing is expected but DONT TRADE PRO BOWL PLAYERS FOR PICKS UNTIL YOU HAVE PROVEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN DRAFT.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

The guy has benefited from us: not having any other weapons, several injuries, no one else to throw the ball to.

I am perfectly fine watching this guy walk right out the door...will not miss a beat.

Discuss.

42 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

he's gone.

over it.

move on.

don't care.

41 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

If you don;t care then why start a thread on it?

Lmao!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Way off the mark. As we learned this year he’s not a one trick pony he’s a quality wr. The debate is now how much you want to pay. And I understand that discussion but let’s not get carried away he’s a very good weapon. 

dude is so raw.  everything he does seems like it's by accident.

he does some nice things.

there's better stuff out there. not gonna lose any sleep.

33 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Discuss.

Totally agree, skinny frail one trick pony. If he were to go over the middle consistently he would not last 2 weeks. Have no problem with his leaving as long as we get some NFL caliber receivers in his wake.