College National Championship Game Thread...

Beerfish

Just now, Rhg1084 said:

Miami has a million draft picks this year. They shouldn’t draft Tua and just load up on talent. Then try and go get Lawrence next year and they’ll be setup nice

Yep. Squeeze another year out of Fitz or even Rosen.

They have 2 more first rounf picks in '21 also.

5 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

I believe Najee will change his mind. He has 4 days to do it. No need to go back as a RB. He is a first round talent and after what his fellow crimson tide runner is doing for Tennessee more teams will look for that running back.  This is the year of the Running Backs.  

Dunno about that, brother. 

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

I would prefer OT in the first, get the rb you want in the 2nd and use a 3rd rounder on a wr.  The jets need to fix the OL and running game before drafting wrs.

I'm on record for two WR and two OT with our first four picks but I'd love to jerry rig a RB in there. What a year to need offense.

I'm not one that wants to trade Adams for picks but I totally get it those whom are.

Just now, New York Mick said:

How many team are calling Cincy GM tonight. Damn this kid can play. 

They are all getting sent to voicemail. 

This is the most obvious 1st overall pick to a team that needs him in quite some time. 

1 minute ago, RobR said:

I'm on record for two WR and two OT with our first four picks but I'd love to jerry rig a RB in there. What a year to need offense.

I'm not one that wants to trade Adams for picks but I totally get it those whom are.

Getting that pick for Leo is looming large for us.