College National Championship Game Thread...

Beerfish

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Lsu needs to get some anti blitz offense calls here.  Get back to going to Edwards-hellaire

The LSU DC is no joke. He gets paid more the a lot of D1 HCs, (and Dabo was a Bama DC I believe). 

I'm not saying he's going to shut down LSU this half, but I knew he'd make adjustments.

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

I also don’t doubt that but I’d still worship her in ways that most cultures would find unacceptable.

Fair deal, as would I. 

But I would cheat on her with any of the LSU/Clemson cheerleaders. 

3 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

Any OL we should be keeping an eye on in this game?  We know the best Defensive players in Delpit and Simmons and all the offensive skill positions hitting the draft. Any Offensive OL coming out that are worth a look?

Lloyd Cushenberry, the center LSU. He’s been very meh today. He needs to get stronger. Some people have him as a 3rd rounder but I don’t buy it.

Just now, 14 in Green said:

That's funny, I get the exact opposite impression. I think there's a freaky little girl hiding behind that goody two shoes image.

She does indeed have that look. Im just basing my opinion of her history of high profile boyfriends leaving her ass in the dust lol.