My thoughts on Robby Anderson

1 hour ago, slats said:

Nope. 

If he signs that tender, you've just given Robby Anderson $15.9M guaranteed for the 2020 season. You can't do that and then expect to negotiate a deal for much -if any- less than that. This is why you rarely see the transition tag used. The value on it is too high for a guy you don't believe is a franchise player. 

That's just it, if he wants more you keep him for 1 year and take the comp pick. I get what you are saying but I'm not sure it works the same way with sub par talent. 

Do you think Robby would opt for the tag over a long term contract on a lower average per year? I mean I could see it but that's risky.

All you guys talk about continuity with Darnold. Continuity with what? A few long TDs? Sam also missed him more than hit him on those long throws. 

Think about a lot of completions underneath this year. Most were Sam running from the defense. I don't think he's  a great route runner worthy of crazy money. He gets pushed off his short routes too easy, he loses pretty much 90% of 50/50 balls. We got maybe 5 backshoulder completions all year. He's one step up from Agholor, Robinson, Allison. 

Its a dilemma because of want as many talented WRs for Sam as we can get but based on what we witness each year does anyone think teams are willing to give Amari Cooper 18 million? I'd give Cooper 2/3 million more a year than RAs agent will be asking for & draft Jerry Jeudy or Cee Lamb instead of signing Robbie. That way you already got 2 veterans on board for Sam in Crowder & Cooper. That gives you flexibility if a LT drops JD can start thinking about the 2nd or 3rds for another stud WR (the draft is loaded with WRs). 

Look at the Titans & AJ Brown. He's their #1 & started showing his stuff. Imagine a defense having to number 1 stop Cooper, AND you also have Jeudy or Lamb as a #2, with Crowder in the slot, Herndon back & Bell in the backfield. If I'm paying a WR 13/15 million, he better be a COMPLETE WR. Giving RA, who everyone here believes is more of a #2 WR insane money is stupid. This will be very interesting. 

10 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

That's just it, if he wants more you keep him for 1 year and take the comp pick. I get what you are saying but I'm not sure it works the same way with sub par talent. 

Do you think Robby would opt for the tag over a long term contract on a lower average per year? I mean I could see it but that's risky.

It’s not either/or. He could sign the tender and then negotiate a long term deal - knowing full well that the Jets would be very eager to pound out a deal with a much lower cap number in 2020. He’d hold all the cards. If the Jets were foolish enough to tag him, any agent worth his salt would tell him to sign immediately! The tag, by design, makes it harder to negotiate with other teams. Robby’s worst case scenario would be to go a few weeks without a deal and then having the Jets rescind the tag after all the big money’s been spent. No, he’d sign in a heartbeat and guarantee himself a minimum of $15.9M for 2020. No doubt. That’s 4x his current career earnings! 

10 hours ago, slats said:

It’s not either/or. He could sign the tender and then negotiate a long term deal - knowing full well that the Jets would be very eager to pound out a deal with a much lower cap number in 2020. He’d hold all the cards. If the Jets were foolish enough to tag him, any agent worth his salt would tell him to sign immediately! The tag, by design, makes it harder to negotiate with other teams. Robby’s worst case scenario would be to go a few weeks without a deal and then having the Jets rescind the tag after all the big money’s been spent. No, he’d sign in a heartbeat and guarantee himself a minimum of $15.9M for 2020. No doubt. That’s 4x his current career earnings! 

Yes he would but I'd have to imagine a deal would include at least that much this year anyway between a lower cap hit plus his signing bonus. His guaranteed money on his contract is going to be around $25m regardless of what he gets year 1. If he's looking for more we probably just keep him for the one year and take the comp pick.

2 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

Yes he would but I'd have to imagine a deal would include at least that much this year anyway between a lower cap hit plus his signing bonus. His guaranteed money on his contract is going to be around $25m regardless of what he gets year 1. If he's looking for more we probably just keep him for the one year and take the comp pick.

You can't pay Robby Anderson $15.9M for one year. This is something Joe Douglas/the Jets will not do. That's why I said at the onset that the transition tag is just not a viable option for him. Its only real use is for teams who think they have two franchise caliber players, but have already spent the franchise tag. Makes absolutely no sense for a guy you hope will be your #3 WR next season. 

2 hours ago, slats said:

You can't pay Robby Anderson $15.9M for one year. This is something Joe Douglas/the Jets will not do. That's why I said at the onset that the transition tag is just not a viable option for him. Its only real use is for teams who think they have two franchise caliber players, but have already spent the franchise tag. Makes absolutely no sense for a guy you hope will be your #3 WR next season. 

If you hope Robby is your #3 then yea I agree you don't do this. You tag him because you are not sure you can get a #1 and a #2 receiver. I'm not sure there are better WRs that would come here in FA and as much as I want CeeDee Lamb there is definitely a chance he's gone before we pick. 

I'm 100% confident that Douglas will not transition Robby. I haven't posted my mock off-season yet but I agree we let him walk. (Will have my video up when I get back from the PGA Show next week) 

I'd like to go after DeMarcus Robinson from the Chiefs. He's not faster or taller than Robby but I think he can do better with an expanded roll. He's stick behind Hill, Watkins, and Kelce, not to mention I think we could get him for $5-6m per year.

On 1/22/2020 at 12:31 AM, bla bla bla said:

- Robby has a thing for peanuts on ladies faces or at least that's what I got from the police report.

Enough about this already.

Felony charges against Robby Anderson dismissed

facebook_icon.svg  
  twitter_icon.svg  
  email_icon.svg  
  • 0ap3000000923716.jpg
  • By Austin Knoblauch
  •  
  • Published: April 3, 2018 at 11:41 a.m.  
Prosecutors in Florida will not pursue felony charges against New York Jets wide receiver Robby Anderson stemming from his arrest in January.

Anderson is still facing one misdemeanor count of reckless driving stemming from his Jan. 19 arrest in Sunrise, Florida, the Broward County State Attorney's Office confirmed to NFL.com. Anderson was arrested on suspicion of multiple charges after he allegedly failed to yield during a traffic stop. He was formally charged with reckless driving on Friday.

"The felony charge was downgraded to a misdemeanor charge due to a possible discrepancy regarding the initial estimated speed, but there is no doubt that the defendant was driving recklessly," the state attorney's office said in a statement. "The other charges were declined, not filed, due to insufficient evidence."

If convicted, Anderson faces a maximum sentence of 90 days in jail or 90 days of probation, according to the state attorney.

It marked Anderson's second arrest in less than a year. Last May, he was arrested for allegedly pushing a police officer at an event in Miami.

Anderson, 24, could be subject to potential NFL discipline under the league's personal conduct policy.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000924495/article/felony-charges-against-robby-anderson-dismissed

Nice analysis, but too much emphasis on the arrests.  Fact is, we don't really know the details of what happened and they're not pressing felony charges.  There are far worse incidents than this that NFL players have been convicted of,  Robby had the felony charges dropped.  As it stands now, Robby was caught reckless driving, end of story.  Let's concentrate on Robby's on-field activities.

That being said, while Robby might be only a #2 or #3 WR, he's a WR who can stretch the field and must be accounted for.  So he gets paid more than a #2 who's a good possession receiver but won't get behind anyone.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kelticwizard said:

facebook_icon.svg  
  twitter_icon.svg  
  email_icon.svg  
  • 0ap3000000923716.jpg
  • By Austin Knoblauch
  •  
Prosecutors in Florida will not pursue felony charges against New York Jets wide receiver Robby Anderson stemming from his arrest in January.

Anderson is still facing one misdemeanor count of reckless driving stemming from his Jan. 19 arrest in Sunrise, Florida, the Broward County State Attorney's Office confirmed to NFL.com. Anderson was arrested on suspicion of multiple charges after he allegedly failed to yield during a traffic stop. He was formally charged with reckless driving on Friday.

"The felony charge was downgraded to a misdemeanor charge due to a possible discrepancy regarding the initial estimated speed, but there is no doubt that the defendant was driving recklessly," the state attorney's office said in a statement. "The other charges were declined, not filed, due to insufficient evidence."

If convicted, Anderson faces a maximum sentence of 90 days in jail or 90 days of probation, according to the state attorney.

It marked Anderson's second arrest in less than a year. Last May, he was arrested for allegedly pushing a police officer at an event in Miami.

Anderson, 24, could be subject to potential NFL discipline under the league's personal conduct policy.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000924495/article/felony-charges-against-robby-anderson-dismissed

Nice analysis, but too much emphasis on the arrests.  Fact is, we don't really know the details of what happened and they're not pressing felony charges.  There are far worse incidents than this that NFL players have been convicted of,  Robby had the felony charges dropped.  As it stands now, Robby was caught reckless driving, end of story.  Let's concentrate on Robby's on-field activities.

That being said, while Robby might be only a #2 or #3 WR, he's a WR who can stretch the field and must be accounted for.  So he gets paid more than a #2 who's a good possession receiver but won't get behind anyone.

I actually defended Robby in a long post after this incident happened. I broke down the stretch of highway and a rough guestimate of what I imagine happened. As soon as I saw the charges I knew they'd be dropped, they threw the book at him because of the "but in your eye" comment.

I didn't think I harped on the arrests too much considering I said I want to pay him $16m for 1 year haha but I mention the 2 incidents because those are absolutely red flags. You don't need to be charged with a crime to be suspended by the NFL. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/22/2020 at 8:45 AM, FidelioJet said:

Keeping Robby should be a priority.  

Yes, he’s probably needs to be your 2nd threat or even 3rd but he would become invaluable if we can find a true #1 type that will require double coverage over the middle.  We need speed...

I would def. try and keep the guaranteed money to under 3 years though - once he loses even a bit on his quick twitch he becomes basically useless.  My guess is he has 3 more years at or close to this level and he’s done..

There is no chance he gets 3 guaranteed years. QBs and maybe like 5 other all pro players get that. Others seem to, but only if their 1st year salary is artificially low.

Odds are he won’t get more than 1 year guaranteed. Or if more it’ll be guaranteed for injury only, or a fake y2 guarantee that only kicks in if we don’t cut him right after the 2020 season. With the CBA expiring they can’t have his 2020 cap hit artificially low with mostly signing bonus so his annual salary will need to be more even, which is good with a player we want year to year anyway. 

The very most I could see (with a good chance it comes in lower) is 4 years / $48MM. What he gets in a higher annual rate he’d have to give back in fully guaranteed money. So unless he gets seriously hurt in 2020, that $12MM per is an annual prove it or lose it:

1. $4MM SB and $8MM 2020 salary are fully guaranteed
  2. 2021 $10MM salary (guarantees on 5th day of new season in March whenever the new CBA season starts)
  3. 2022 $12MM salary
  4. 2023 $14MM salary

Fake guarantee reported = $22MM

Actual guaranteed = 1 year $12MM

Putting in more prove it or lose it bonus, in the form of performance escalators, is fine by me as well e.g. $3MM NLTBE bonus for 1200 yards, or something like that. There’s the $15MM per his agent was blistering about. Relax because it’s not happening, but if it does then he’s Darnold’s top receiving weapon and we’re not looking to get rid of him anyway. 

It goes without saying I’d prefer to sign him for less if we can, as well as finding a better veteran receiver instead for 2020. But with just dropsies Crowder and damaged goods Enunwa (who’s not even playing if he’s smart) at WR over a month before the draft, where it’s unknown whom we’ll take and how ready he/they will be immediately? Fantasies aside, we’re not starting 2 rookies nor a rookie plus cheap DT. It’s I’m not in love with this predicament in the first place, but considering the Jets Stupidity Tax for not doing this before the 2019 season, it’s just a one year tax at that. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, kelticwizard said:

facebook_icon.svg  
  twitter_icon.svg  
  email_icon.svg  
  • 0ap3000000923716.jpg
  • By Austin Knoblauch
  •  

I stopped the video the moment he mentioned it. 

It's become rather petty at this point. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

There is no chance he gets 3 guaranteed years. QBs and maybe like 5 other all pro players get that. Others seem to, but only if their 1st year salary is artificially low.

Odds are he won’t get more than 1 year guaranteed. Or if more it’ll be guaranteed for injury only, or a fake y2 guarantee that only kicks in if we don’t cut him right after the 2020 season. With the CBA expiring they can’t have his 2020 cap hit artificially low with mostly signing bonus so his annual salary will need to be more even, which is good with a player we want year to year anyway. 

The very most I could see (with a good chance it comes in lower) is 4 years / $48MM. What he gets in a higher annual rate he’d have to give back in fully guaranteed money. So that $12MM per is an annual prove it or lose it:

1. $4MM SB and $8MM 2020 salary are fully guaranteed
  2. 2021 $10MM salary (guarantees on 5th day of new season in March whenever the new CBA season starts)
  3. 2022 $12MM salary
  4. 2023 $14MM salary

Fake guarantee reported = $22MM

Actual guaranteed = 1 year $12MM

Putting in more prove it or lose it bonus, in the form of performance escalators, is fine by me as well e.g. $3MM NLTBE bonus for 1200 yards, or something like that. There’s the $15MM per his agent was blistering about. Relax because it’s not happening, but if it does then he’s Darnold’s top receiving weapon and we’re not looking to get rid of him anyway. 

It goes without saying I’d prefer to sign him for less if we can, as well as finding a better veteran receiver instead for 2020. But with just dropsies Crowder and damaged goods Enunwa (who’s not even playing if he’s smart) at WR over a month before the draft, where it’s unknown whom we’ll take and how ready he/they will be immediately? Fantasies aside, we’re not starting 2 rookies nor a rookie plus cheap DT. It’s I’m not in love with this predicament in the first place, but considering the Jets Stupidity Tax for not doing this before the 2019 season, it’s just a one year tax at that. 

If this is the case, why would anyone even consider the Transition tag? 

If I’m reading this right, the Jets literally have no downside beyond year one. .    

why would Robby accept this?  It’s essentially a one year deal. 

50 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

If I’m reading this right, the Jets literally have no downside beyond year one. .    

It all depends what Robby thinks he can get, I don't believe we will Transition Tag him but it's something I'd have considered since it would allow Robby to shop himself. We have offered Robby up for a 2nd rounder the last two years and no one bit on it so he may not have a good market.

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

I stopped the video the moment he mentioned it. 

It's become rather petty at this point. 

I think the "nut in your wife's eye" event was blown out of proportion. I think they just wanted to throw the book at him once he said that. I do think you have to be cautious but there is no reason the Jets can build in a behavior clause similar to Antonio Browns contract. Robby has been on good behavior since that incident so he should be willing to accept that type of clause.

Side note, I have a friend who works with the Jets and have been told that Robby's family has begged him the last 2 years to stay out of trouble so he could sign a big deal. I'm not going to blow up his spot in a video but there are definitely concerns with how Robby will handle a big guarantee.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

I don't understand why anyone would consider the $16MM Transition Tag for Anderson. Worst of all is it sets a terrible baseline annual amount for an extension. Plus he won't command near that anyway as a FA, for all the early bluster, and if he does get such a crazy offer then someone else can have him. I don't see either happening.

You ask why would he accept this?

It's really in line with his closest comparison: Tyrell Williams. I mean, eerily similar yard/TD numbers for the 3 most recent seasons; very recent comparison for UFA money; both hitting true UFA status and not an extension with a year left on a prior/rookie deal; with both reaching free agency status for their age 27 seasons.

• Williams age 24-26 stats, the 3 years before hitting free agency in 2019: link
  • Anderson age 24-26 stats, the 3 years before hitting free agency in 2020: link

Williams got $11MM/year with 1 year guaranteed in 2019. Anderson shouldn't be so much more; maybe a bit higher just due to inflation that I added in, but that's about it. Williams had a bit lower prior floor, but also a higher prior ceiling and has more prototypical ("#1") size to be more than just a deep threat burner (as well as a higher catch rate plus a higher Y/R, making his Y/Tgt a solid 1.5 yards higher).

One could even argue the only thing Anderson has on Williams numbers-wise is just more passes thrown his way because there's fewer competition for the ball on the Jets. There's no Keenan Allen + Mike Williams on the Jets' receiving corps, not to mention another 60 fewer pass attempts went to our RBs + TEs compared to SD. In Robby's favor, there's no Allen/M.Williams duo taking proportional coverage help away from him.

Point is they're as similar as you're going to find for a good baseline contract comparison. 

• On March 13, 2019 Williams got 4 years $44MM with $22MM guaranteed.
  • BUT just over half of that guarantee is only if he got seriously injured; he gets it only if Oakland doesn't cut him prior to 3/20/2020, making the more realistic guarantee $10.1MM. 

That's what made Enunwa's extension so dumb in comparison; there was an obvious injury history that suggested a far higher probability he'd finish the season on IR, making him likely uncuttable after 1 season. Anderson (like Williams) is a comparatively low injury-guarantee risk, having only minor bumps & bruises every player gets, as he's missed just 2 games in 4 years. If the Jets are eliminated and clearly want to dump him after the 2020 season, I'd think (hope) Gase would just make him a healthy scratch for the last game or so; or just outright cut him early like Bowles/Macc did with Coples, rather than risk being locked into him for another year. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

I think the "nut in your wife's eye" event was blown out of proportion. I think they just wanted to throw the book at him once he said that. I do think you have to be cautious but there is no reason the Jets can build in a behavior clause similar to Antonio Browns contract. Robby has been on good behavior since that incident so he should be willing to accept that type of clause.

Side note, I have a friend who works with the Jets and have been told that Robby's family has begged him the last 2 years to stay out of trouble so he could sign a big deal. I'm not going to blow up his spot in a video but there are definitely concerns with how Robby will handle a big guarantee.

Maybe his family begged him to stay out of trouble so he can get that big deal because that could financially transform the family as a whole. 

"Staying out of trouble" also includes the trouble that can find people usually not seeking trouble, not just folks who are troublemakers. 

It seems to me like the latter doesnt really qualify when it comes to Robby. The miami festival was no different. Folks constantly talk about the arrest, but no one ever seems to be able to mention what he did that warranted the arrest. 

It's lame at this point and im just calling it out as such. 

Your friend spreading rumors isnt cool either, because he doesnt understand that family's situation or the context in which that information was even said. 

So not blowing up his spot is mentioning it on a public forum instead of making a video about it and putting that video on a public forum? That's the difference. 

Football has become a religion to folks. 

39 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Offer him four years, $8 million/year.

Take it or enjoy playing somewhere else.

We can and should be replace a #3 WR with limited skills with a mid-round draft pick if Douglas doesn't suck at his job.

Only the second line of this post isn't wishful thinking. RA can probably expect $11-12M/year on the open market, and it's a low percentage shot to expect to replace his production with a mid-round pick. 

If they opt to let Robby walk, they should probably try to find a replacement in free agency. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Warfish said:

We can and should be replace a #3 WR with limited skills with a mid-round draft pick if Douglas doesn't suck at his job.

Damn Warfish. 

Even Jamison Crowder makes more than that, and he did nothing for the Jets in order to earn that contract. 

Robby is a Jet. Everything he's done has been in a Jets uniform. 

I think Quincy Enunwa's contract averages 9 million per season, and he's not done a thing for the Jets when comparing Enunwa and Robby's careers. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Damn Warfish. 

Even Jamison Crowder makes more than that, and he did nothing for the Jets in order to earn that contract. 

Jamison Crowder is a better WR than Robby Anderson.

Robby is a Jet.

Robby was a player asset.  He is now a Free Agent and is not a contracted NY Jet.

Everything he's done has been in a Jets uniform. 

Irrelevant to calculation of his current open market value.

I think Quincy Enunwa's contract averages 9 million per season, and he's not done a thing for the Jets when comparing Enunwa and Robby's careers. 

One mistake does not justify another.

13 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Jamison Crowder is a better WR than Robby Anderson.

That's certainly debatable

Robby was a player asset.  He is not a Free Agent and is not a Jet.

Whatever the heck that means. ?

Irrelevant to calculation of his value.

Then show us what's relevant. Just make sure that when those calculations are done, you take into account that Robby's stats was done while playing out of position as a #1. 

One mistake does not justify another.

It sure doesnt. And if the Jets expect to pay Robby less than their mistake, that would simply be a mistake. 

You cant tell  a guy who played #1 WR for you that a seriously injured player who's produced next to nothing for you is worth more than he is.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

So not blowing up his spot is mentioning it on a public forum instead of making a video about it and putting that video on a public forum? That's the difference. 

Saying it on a video that is published to Facebook and shared to multiple groups and YouTube is far more damning since my face is attached to it. 

Where as me mentioning it in a comment under bla bla bla is less likely to be seen or connected.

18 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Saying it on a video that is published to Facebook and shared to multiple groups and YouTube is far more damning since my face is attached to it. 

Where as me mentioning it in a comment under bla bla bla is less likely to be seen or connected.

I was thinking the same. It was less about not putting Robby on blast, since you released the info publicly anyway, and more about if you did it via a video you're cosigning it via your identity. 

That tells me that this is more about you than it was about not putting Robby on blast. Which is cool. I've said it a million times, folks dont give a rats behind about these players. 

52 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I was thinking the same. It was less about not putting Robby on blast, since you released the info publicly anyway, and more about if you did it via a video you're cosigning it via your identity. 

That tells me that this is more about you than it was about not putting Robby on blast. Which is cool. I've said it a million times, folks dont give a rats behind about these players. 

Oo I was referring to outing my source, not Robby. I tend to argue for the players most the time.

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

That's certainly debatable

Isn't everything? :)

Whatever the heck that means. ?

Means he's not a NY Jet.  He's a Free Agent.  

Like all the other Free Agents.  He isn't special just because he played here in the past.  

If we can do better, we must.

Then show us what's relevant. Just make sure that when those calculations are done, you take into account that Robby's stats was done while playing out of position as a #1. 

Nope, I'm done doing all the legwork for people for them to turn around and tell me numbers don't matter/can't be used/aren't relevant/something something "eye test".

It sure doesnt. And if the Jets expect to pay Robby less than their mistake, that would simply be a mistake. 

Agree to disagree.  I wouldn't pay Robby a penny, personally.  We can do better.

You cant tell  a guy who played #1 WR for you that a seriously injured player who's produced next to nothing for you is worth more than he is.

What we paid Apple when Pear was GM is irrelevant to what we might be willing to pay Orange when Pineapple is GM.

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I appreciate him. We need a big physical position type receiver, him and Crowder. 1- get Robbie one on one 2-protect Sam for Three seconds And 3- profit 

Exactly Juedy or Lamb -Anderson-Crowder-V.Smith-Thomas-J Smith-Berrios

Herndon back healthy- Griffin 

Bell-rookie RB 

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

Its probably just a waste of time to make a $8 per offer.  

Hes not a 3 and wont easily be replaced at less than $8 per

• Upvote 1

#1 Justin Jefferson (WR), LSU.  6'3", 192 (2nd Round 2020 Pick)

#2 Jamison Crowder (On Roster)

#3 Michael Pittman Jr., (WR), USU.  6'5" (3rd Round 2020 Pick)

If you want to flip use of our #1 (which I would use on O-lIne) to WR (and do O-line in the 2nd), the replace Jefferson with Jerry Jeudy (Alabama) | 6'0/192 or CeeDee Lamb (Oklahoma) | 6'1/189, one of which will be available at #11 IMO.

Anderson?  He's a #4 in the group.  Pay him as a #4, or get another #4 in to replace him.

JMO.  

31 minutes ago, Warfish said:

#1 Justin Jefferson (WR), LSU.  6'3", 192 (2nd Round 2020 Pick)

#2 Jamison Crowder (On Roster)

#3 Michael Pittman Jr., (WR), USU.  6'5" (3rd Round 2020 Pick)

If you want to flip use of our #1 (which I would use on O-lIne) to WR (and do O-line in the 2nd), the replace Jefferson with Jerry Jeudy (Alabama) | 6'0/192 or CeeDee Lamb (Oklahoma) | 6'1/189, one of which will be available at #11 IMO.

Anderson?  He's a #4 in the group.  Pay him as a #4, or get another #4 in to replace him.

JMO.  

Truthfully I don't see JD passing on Lamb or Jeudy if both are there at 11 especially if he addressed the OL in free agency. 

He has round 2 to grab OL or if he really addressed the OL in free agency he could go RB in round 2.