Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

Just now, GATA said:

2-3 players left right

scum imo is one of 

@Nynaeve @32EBoozer @deckerfan @BUM-KNEE @Beaver @Drums

& if we have a vet (sry nyn /deck this was before you joined) 

it would be AJ or JC 

because if I'm not wrong JVOR subbed for SR24 he was a noob too. 

If I'm alive end game & so is JC I might tinfoil a JC idea with a wrong view (godfather) . 

As of right now I don't see AJ as a possible scum 

i know jvor lynch is super unlikely to ever happen fwiw its no biggie, maybe he is town who knows, but what does sr24 noob have to do with it? dont think sr24 ever posted at all? 

1 minute ago, deckerfan said:

i know jvor lynch is super unlikely to ever happen fwiw its no biggie, maybe he is town who knows, but what does sr24 noob have to do with it? dont think sr24 ever posted at all? 

The game balance. 

besides JVOR what are your thoughts on the rest of the ppl I quoted?

47 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I don’t have a role.  Really it’s down to how disappointed will you be with your vote.

My voting record is what it is.   I Voted for JC because he was quiet, but everyone started the CTM train so I thought they might be right.   They were wrong, so when the smash train started I stayed put.   Simple as that.  I voted for those that were quiet because that’s all I had to go on.

'I hav eno role" doesnt sound coached at all

iirc on jetnation even dead scum get to post and advise the remaining alive scum in their threads, unless this is just THE newbie card.

Just now, deckerfan said:

'I hav eno role" doesnt sound coached at all

iirc on jetnation even dead scum get to post and advise the remaining alive scum in their threads, unless this is just THE newbie card.

He kept mentioning the SK thing threw me all the way off. 

Made me second think my vote and I don't think we should be fast lynching today. 

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

The game balance. 

besides JVOR what are your thoughts on the rest of the ppl I quoted?

was gonna post later tonight but it looks like lynch happening any minute considering who not voting. probly JC comes rumbling in or one of the others. lol. this morning i mentioned beaver might be scum and seemed scum, if theres scum in the nooob poo, but i wouldnt say im confident or anywehere close. but ya therei s no DL and there is activity atm so 

oh

in respect to the ppl quoted, i thought boozer drum and bumknee all seemed town overall? but its me talking so

Just now, GATA said:

He kept mentioning the SK thing threw me all the way off. 

Made me second think my vote and I don't think we should be fast lynching today. 

ya the "ill prove your SK" thing wasa a strange thing to say too, didnt feel liike scum either, more lost town 

confusing

Just now, Nolder said:

Why would I case someone else when I caught you?

Hypothetically, let's say I'm not scum 

What's your D7 approach if you're alive?

What's your next move if you didn't setup for that situation?

Also you read only D1 correct? 

I don’t know why we’re assuming players would be coached. Getting tips and stuff from teammates is one thing but being straight up fed stuff to say is unlikely imo. This also relies on thinking there would be someone now to tell him what to claim which we can’t prove anyway

What I’ve seen is Beaver avoiding scum wagons and voting/lynching townies. He was resolved to stay on PDX when Spoot got lynched but the very next Day he was easily convinced to vote Stark.

I think scum tend to move where there is opportunity so I don’t find it coincidental that at the same time Nolder put on that dog and pony show about GATA that Beaver ended up there as well when he was on the chopping block. Why did you drop your read on PDX/Decker? @Beaver

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Hypothetically, let's say I'm not scum 

What's your D7 approach if you're alive?

What's your next move if you didn't setup for that situation?

Move on and try again like I always do. 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Also you read only D1 correct? 

No I didn't only read D1.

• Haha 1

I'm surprised Nolder isn't Shredder because man... That was a hell of a post on GATA. You really had me except for the fact that it was only about day 1 (felt like a lifetime). I was pushing hard for her yesterday but then I calmed down. You raised some of the same points, as did Beaver, about her. She always answers a question or accusation with a question. Has anyone else noticed that? Pretty typical of liars. 

Also, I sort of feel like Gata jumped off the Beaver train (she was first) so if he does get lynched and is town, she won't be first on there. Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Hello boys :-D

ok as im resident useless, ill recap 

read at ur own peril cos im not IC like NOlde. my timelines might be skewed cos not reading back again

DAY ONE! There was a 10 newb / 10 veteran ratio. THEN, APE was added as an innocent child. The competing trains at the end of the day were Crusher vs. CTM 1.0. CTM 1.0 fell, flips VT.

Also, Verbal claimed Vig and somehow there ended up being a poll about whether he should holster or shoot, and if so... Who should he pick? So N1 was chaos. Then, there was resistance when Smash was mentioned as a possible Vig target. Gata or someone else put up a poll asking whether verbal should holster or shoot, and if shoot then Whom. Smash ended up claiming some one-time roleblocker/rolecop or something nad begging not to be shot, AND then he weent full blown "emo". 

NIGHT 1 So Verbal ends up shooting the newbie Kdels instead, and Kdels flipped town (VT) and was pissed. He was like "my girlfriend is pissed too and said she mightto join ur stupid jets forum" . During the night, there was a little suspicion about Kdels from Ape, maybe more ppl but idk. After he was shot, CTM replaced in for Crusher and scolded Verbal for the bad shot. Also, JIF VT was shot. In the flavor of the Nightkill scene, KDels is listed as Impaled by a stick or something, and Jetsfan 80 says to read the scene carefully.

Day TWO! Crusher is replaced by CTM V2.0, and Ape bows out and is replaced by Nolder. CTM speculates that something about Verbal's something (flavor? idk) makes him a vetted Vig. So the SK concerns from the day before are gone. Town led by CTM 2.0 and maybe more (?) lynch Smash. They say hes scummy and his role claim was total Bull. That its advertised as a vanilla game and his role doesnt fit. Smash doesn't warn others that hes unlynchable. Smash was run up pretty quickly, i dont recall a counter train (?) Pleasecorrect me on stuff 

Night Two - Verbal draws the shot and flips 1x town Vig

Day 3 - quick lynch of Smash-scum.

Night 3 CTM died, a few ppl thoguht it was a strange kill. CTM had a little suspicion his way, a little idk from what players

Day 4 Spoot is run up. AJ and JVOR went hard after him. HE claimed doc and ppl didnt buy it, said he was just trying to draw a counter. Newbies piled on and it was over quickly.

Night 4 Jvill killed, flips cop. Ppl are surprised and dont know what to make of his lack of hints regarding investigations. A few think one list he put out might mean JC Gata and Spoot were possible investigations wit hthe firs ttwo meaning town? but only Spoot seemed like a clear guilty based on how his reads changed (?)

Day 5 - Stark quicklynched. Stark said he would start reading the game when day started, and had some suspicions about BumKnee (?). Didnt finish giving his full thoughts i dont think. ppl didnt buy his narrative that he was lazy town. Because he needed to be sorted out, because of his scum equity or something, etc. etc. Newbies there were a few that were a bit reluctant but they eventually finished him off very quickly.

N5 - Just end the suffering is killed. flips vt

typed that real quick, might not be super objective or easy o read sorry with my opinions but thats what i saw in a nutshell. oh and there were a few replacements in the middle

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

I'm surprised Nolder isn't Shredder because man... That was a hell of a post on GATA. You really had me except for the fact that it was only about day 1 (felt like a lifetime). I was pushing hard for her yesterday but then I calmed down. You raised some of the same points, as did Beaver, about her. She always answers a question or accusation with a question. Has anyone else noticed that? Pretty typical of liars. 

Also, I sort of feel like Gata jumped off the Beaver train so if he does get lynched and is town, she won't be first on there. Just a thought.

You're not convinced because it only covers Day 1? I thought it was pretty damning even despite that fact.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

I don't only answer questions with questions

I'm just trying to get some common sense going 

6 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

ok as im resident useless, ill recap 

read at ur own peril cos im not IC like NOlde. my timelines might be skewed cos not reading back again

DAY ONE! There was a 10 newb / 10 veteran ratio. THEN, APE was added as an innocent child. The competing trains at the end of the day were Crusher vs. CTM 1.0. CTM 1.0 fell, flips VT.

Also, Verbal claimed Vig and somehow there ended up being a poll about whether he should holster or shoot, and if so... Who should he pick? So N1 was chaos. Then, there was resistance when Smash was mentioned as a possible Vig target. Gata or someone else put up a poll asking whether verbal should holster or shoot, and if shoot then Whom. Smash ended up claiming some one-time roleblocker/rolecop or something nad begging not to be shot, AND then he weent full blown "emo". 

NIGHT 1 So Verbal ends up shooting the newbie Kdels instead, and Kdels flipped town (VT) and was pissed. He was like "my girlfriend is pissed too and said she mightto join ur stupid jets forum" . During the night, there was a little suspicion about Kdels from Ape, maybe more ppl but idk. After he was shot, CTM replaced in for Crusher and scolded Verbal for the bad shot. Also, JIF VT was shot. In the flavor of the Nightkill scene, KDels is listed as Impaled by a stick or something, and Jetsfan 80 says to read the scene carefully.

Day TWO! Crusher is replaced by CTM V2.0, and Ape bows out and is replaced by Nolder. CTM speculates that something about Verbal's something (flavor? idk) makes him a vetted Vig. So the SK concerns from the day before are gone. Town led by CTM 2.0 and maybe more (?) lynch Smash. They say hes scummy and his role claim was total Bull. That its advertised as a vanilla game and his role doesnt fit. Smash doesn't warn others that hes unlynchable. Smash was run up pretty quickly, i dont recall a counter train (?) Pleasecorrect me on stuff 

Night Two - Verbal draws the shot and flips 1x town Vig

Day 3 - quick lynch of Smash-scum.

Night 3 CTM died, a few ppl thoguht it was a strange kill. CTM had a little suspicion his way, a little idk from what players

Day 4 Spoot is run up. AJ and JVOR went hard after him. HE claimed doc and ppl didnt buy it, said he was just trying to draw a counter. Newbies piled on and it was over quickly.

Night 4 Jvill killed, flips cop. Ppl are surprised and dont know what to make of his lack of hints regarding investigations. A few think one list he put out might mean JC Gata and Spoot were possible investigations wit hthe firs ttwo meaning town? but only Spoot seemed like a clear guilty based on how his reads changed (?)

Day 5 - Stark quicklynched. Stark said he would start reading the game when day started, and had some suspicions about BumKnee (?). Didnt finish giving his full thoughts i dont think. ppl didnt buy his narrative that he was lazy town. Because he needed to be sorted out, because of his scum equity or something, etc. etc. Newbies there were a few that were a bit reluctant but they eventually finished him off very quickly.

N5 - Just end the suffering is killed. flips vt

typed that real quick, might not be super objective or easy o read sorry with my opinions but thats what i saw in a nutshell. oh and there were a few replacements in the middle

I don’t see any opinions in there. I’m much more interested in what you think all those events mean versus recapping them.

10 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You're not convinced because it only covers Day 1? I thought it was pretty damning even despite that fact.

I'm like 99% there. Because for town (except Jif, wtf), day 1 is like being alone in a dark room. But if you are scum, you know who everyone is day 1 so it actually does matter--and that is where I can lean more towards you, but especially because you are definitely town so I don't have to be paranoid about you.

Unvote vote GATA 

Kiss your Isaac Asimov goodbye?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Drums said:

Hold up.... Didn't I answer beaver and aren't you currently voting him now? 

If you really think he's scum do you think he's trying to buss me ? 

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Hold up.... Didn't I answer beaver and aren't you currently voting him now? 

If you really think he's scum do you think he's trying to buss me ? 

Sorry but Nolder just came in and ruined you. Then you didn't respond (or maybe I missed it but I'll look again) except for a gif.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I don’t see any opinions in there. I’m much more interested in what you think all those events mean versus recapping them.

ok gotchca ill try later tonight

nyn if town is san asset and super solid she used to draw early nks from scum and nolder ic is normally engaged but is stil llost several days in cuz of game size, only reason i typed that

• Upvote 1